We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
vaporizing psilocybin/psilocin?... Options

staresatwalls
#21 Posted : 10/26/2016 10:14:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
surprised shulgin or ott never tried experimenting with vaporized psilocin..

believe it or not i was lucky enough to meet sasha once at a maps conference some years ago. the one thing i got to ask him was "you ever freebase psilocybin?". he nodded yes (i'm assuming he knew i meant smoke or vape) also, i found this

http://www.lycaeum.org/f.../index.php?topic=26844.0

have you or anyone tried soaking mush in everclear in a warm water bath like in the link above?

i've been wanting to do this for so long and i FINALLY am just a few g's short of a dry oz thanks to this GLORIOUS mush season

‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#22 Posted : 10/26/2016 1:08:04 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

^ that's a good anecdote staresatwalls..

probably the most discussion on this topic (vaping psilocybin) on the nexus is interspersed in this thread>
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=69480&p=2
which deals with the extraction..

it's been whispered knowledge on the inside of the entheogen world since the 70s..

PREV12