We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First real breakthrough....being fed something Options

odysseus
#1 Posted : 9/17/2016 10:32:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I had the first breakthrough on this miracle substance. 43mcg in a Gvg, helped my friend Ed. I had tried 35mcg earlier and had the strong visuals without really feeling I had left my body. Ed knew that I hadn't broken through from my eyes and general presence and suggested taking another dose in 30 mins. I was still quite nervous but I agreed and 30 mins later I'm sitting with the Gvg all loaded and ready to go. This time I went for it and held it in my lungs as long as possible and then everything that I knew about being human disappeared right in front of me. Geometric shapes, like some sort of 3D or even 4D origami unfolded in front of me. They were made up of countless colours and light and went on unfolding until they were facing me. I could feel it was aware of my presence. Then, this presence (I can't call it a being or creature, it just sort of was what it was) began feeding me. Something came out of it and into me. I could sense that something was being given or transmitted but I don't know what. It was just out of my realm of explanation. After that everything dissolved again and I went on some type of whirlwind tour. I had no memory, no sense of self (well just maybe a tiny bit because I could sense some sort of sense that this was not where I was from). I didn't experience any fear but I was mightily confused. After what seemed like an age of whizzing around in all sorts of manifestations - sorry I can't really explain the total and utter weirdness of it all - I became aware of being some place that was at least was recognisable as the Bell tent space that we were doing this in. I had no memory of it but at least I was not inside out and outside in any longer. Also I could feel something in my mouth. It felt gritty like some very small sticks. Ed told me that I was trying to get something off my tongue. Eventually after what seemed like an age, I landed back in the tent. Everything was swirling, my body was swirling different colours, the tent was almost transparent, Ed, who I looked at very briefly, looked like he was made out of folded carpets. It was rather beautiful but totally unworldly. The water Ed gave me came out of seemingly very sacred object - in reality a simple glass bottle. After an age, things slowly came back to normal. Quite extraordinary. Felt very humbled by the experience. I've drunk aya and other plant medicines many times in a sacred setting and had some phenomenally meaningful and sacred journeys. I always treat all medicines with great respect and my life has changed for the better out of all recognition from the life I used to live but nothing, nothing can come close to even trying to explain or make sense of this amazing journey. I don't know if I'll be back for more. My friend left me his spice and so i have it here but first I feel I need to integrate. Does anyone have ideas of what was being fed to me? It was so strange. Many thanks to all of you. Love and gratitude.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 9/17/2016 1:32:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The 4D origami is pretty common, and is one of the amazing aesthetic hallmarks of the experience. The development you describe is also similar to my observations, and I view this development as being directly connected to your focus and concentration. In other words, that the geometry develops is contingent on your focus, but it's something of a no-brainer considering that one would be hard pressed to not focus on something so tantalizing. I would wager that the "origami" you saw carries some of the aesthetic features of a 4D tesseract.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

odysseus
#3 Posted : 9/18/2016 8:52:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Global. I had the distinct impression that what I saw had intelligence and was communicating with me. Whe it had resolved into its final shape, it began sending me little 'pellets'. Later I had a feeling in my mouth of something gritty, like little sticks which I tried to extract according to my sitter friend. Today, two days later, I'm still trying to understand what it was.Smile

Artemis
#4 Posted : 9/19/2016 8:02:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Odysseus, I can relate to the sensation of having things in my mouth. It only happened once or twice to me and I was very disoriented by what I was seeing, very similar to how you described it. I assimilated back into reality with my hands at my mouth trying to remove whatever I thought was there. Those experience have always been from a quite strong dose. It's like our conciousness is bouncing like a pinball through parallel universes, transmitting many different signals that are observed by our bodily senses.

fathomlessness
#5 Posted : 9/20/2016 2:18:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you describe to me what you mean by "I feel I need to integrate"

Maybe by doing that you can read it over and find some cause of an insecurity via words alone. You had some wild journey in to a place you can't really remember but yet you still feel that that itself needs integration? You need to integrate something you can't really remember or think about coherently? Perhaps it's because it is not coherent that you feel it needs integration?

odysseus
#6 Posted : 9/20/2016 10:17:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Artemis, sounds like a very similar experience you had. Good to know that it's something that happens to others.

Fathomless - I feel I need to integrate the experience with my life and other experiences I have had. I certainly don't feel an insecurity - this is not my take at all. I have been on a healing path and involved with plant medicines for many years now and feel comfortable around them. I do feel there were lessons that need to be integrated because for me it's not just a wild journey I can hardly remember. It's an experience that is profound and awesome (in the old sense of the word!) and I read between the lines in such experiences and see what the lessons are. There are lessons everywhere and it's up to the individual to sift out the learning in these experiences and use them to raise one's own understanding and consciousness. Smile

Intezam
#7 Posted : 9/20/2016 10:28:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile If compare your story with one (y)our (others) sannnnnd stories, then it would be truly wonderful events.Laughing Laughing Something very auspicious and sacred happened -- it be one of the greatest blessings Wink . But figure it out yourselfs, it would be bessst Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Beda Paar!!!

odysseus
#8 Posted : 9/20/2016 12:07:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Intezam....I'm sorry but I don't understand your post at all and all the unrelated links. What is the point you're trying to make? thank you Smile

Intezam
#9 Posted : 9/20/2016 1:42:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

odysseus
#10 Posted : 9/20/2016 9:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry man, you're just not making any senseNeutral If you have something to say please say it clearly. I'm not really into riddles in matters of hyperspace even though some might say it's all a riddle...Wink

Intezam
#11 Posted : 9/21/2016 10:20:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hahaha.....clean, clear, clearly, clarity...right? Congrats on full membership Thumbs up

odysseus
#12 Posted : 9/21/2016 5:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Intezam! Smile

WisdomTooth
#13 Posted : 9/25/2016 10:49:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you guys ever experience your teeth and jaw and sometimes whole skull vibrating ? I got this a few times on high doses when i started becoming aware of my body again.

I also get the most amazing experiences when i'm not amused by what i am seeing but merely being the observer. Its a great challenge to try and be the observer but when you come to this meditation state of complete surrender and let go you see and feel the most angelic visuals and vibrations and all the overwhelming ever-changing visions calm down and fade away and crystalline white light and lotus-like flowers and beings emerge its so awesome!
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

odysseus
#14 Posted : 10/25/2016 11:15:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey WisdomTooth, only just saw your post. I've not experienced the vibrating thing but I have felt as if my skull was being crushed. I also felt a very hot feeling down the front of my body.

It's good to just be an observer, not attached to anything going on. For my next time, I think I will prepare more carefully and maybe even do it outside in nature on a sunny day and just meditate as you mention :-)

LearningToFly88
#15 Posted : 10/26/2016 6:43:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this same "feding" thing has happened to me and it was very weird but cool and calm at the same time. it felt like i was being "uploaded" with info that i was seeking which was "what is the key to life and happiness (i had a bad 9 year opiate addiction that i was only 5 months clean from) , then i was shown my unborn son which was just breath taking and tear jerking. 8 months later i can confirm that it was my son that i was shown... pretty trippy stuff!

changaforchange
#16 Posted : 10/26/2016 6:48:18 AM

changaforchange

WisdomTooth wrote:
Do you guys ever experience your teeth and jaw and sometimes whole skull vibrating ? I got this a few times on high doses when i started becoming aware of my body again

I get the vibrations on every single trip these days... it usually starts around my ears, takes over the skull and eventually almost all over my body. I feel like I am tuning to my vision's vibrations. It also lasts several minutes after i came back.

Feels great.

Safe and happy trips to all.
changa is my medicine