We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I BURNT the tea and it still worked well - TripReport Also Options

JesusJuice
#1 Posted : 9/1/2009 9:21:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So this is what happend.

I did everything right up until where I was about to intake the 16oz of tea/sewage. I took one sip and I knew it would be impossible... I had to make it less liquid... so I put it back in a sauce pan on med. heat.

My brother gets home and is like "What are you cooking it looks like shit.", I respond by saying its an herbal colon cleansing solution, so basically I forgot about watching the tea in the pan and when I went to look it was burnt black to the pan. But, I was counting on this maybe happening so I put PAM all in the sauce pan before I started to cook.

I put a little water in the pan and took a fork and it started coming off... it was hard and black... but it was scraping off and turning back into a solution, no chunks or shards. So, I knew there was only 1 way to take this and that was rectally. It was a pure black solution.

This was my first time and it felt exactly like shrooms, I threw up a good 3 or 4 times though and I never did that on shrooms, even though a lot of people do I think. I felt euphoria(I went out and bought candy and OJ like I was on X but I threw it all up lol), then it peaked and It got intense. I did what I do when trips get intense and thats put on Life Aquatic and go through hot and cold spells trying to concentrate on the mellowness of the movie. I think "the purge" came during this time, because I felt very different after throwing up this time. I had visuals, while I was outside it was your typical trip with patterns moving etc.

It felt like a mild shroom trip overall and will be doing it again but this time with harmala or harmine or whatever that stuff is, as an additive.. OR, I think I will be better off just doing a higher dose instead of adding that stuff in, because although it intensifies the trip, It might make it last a lot longer than just doubling the cacti dose, which I think would still be the same time frame as most trips but more intense throughout. Going to do this while camping at a campgrounds on the beach or in the woods. I know its probably rare to have a bad trip on this stuff but I like to make sure by being in a place where I feel its the least likely to have one and thats during the day along the beach or in the woods. Just not at night Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.