We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

bramlyapple
#1 Posted : 10/24/2016 9:53:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Been a long time lurker and finally got round to joining up!

I've been a fan of psychaedlics for years, particulary shrooms and ketamine (not together!) and both had provided me with grat philosophical insights and sent me to some very strange places, nothing however compared to DMT. I first did DMT about a year ago, and had started reading about it probably two years before that. I was visiting my home town for a music event and bumped into an old friend who mentioned he had been taking this thing called "DMT" if I had ever heard of it? My eyes lit up and I made him promise to show me what it was all about.

Cut to a few hours later I'm sat in the "blast off" chair staring wide-eyed at the wall as my whole world crystalised into red (best way I can describe it) which intensified to a maximum point before it shattered and exploded into a troupe of beautiful blue beings, who then proceeded to seranade me with the most beautiful patterns and colours I have ever seen. Everything was so crystal clear and lucid I was in complete amazement. The trip started to come to an end, the beings waved me goodbye, seemed to say "See you soon!" and promptley retreated back into the wall. I believe my first words coming down was just a giant "What the f--k!!!"

Round two I went deeper and was amazed to find the same blue beings waiting for me and seemed to be saying "Yep, we're still here! Welcome back!" and proceeded to put another show on for me, I was particularly interested in the female ones who were very flirty. I felt the trip fading and took another hit, only to be met with looks of disapproval and some blue security guards appear to usher everyone away. It was like being too drunk to get into the club and the bouncers telling me to go home. I understood, nodded and relaxed. Enjoying the residual patterns and aztec themes as I returned back to reality.

Ever since then I've been fascinated by DMT, for the most part because I just can't work it out. Every other drug I've taken I can vaguely work out whats happening inside my head but DMT knocked me sideways, it's just too bizaire an exeperience. I've recently got hold of 1 gram and a nice sub-ohm e-cig and I'm currently trying to understand this magical chemcical! I won't go into my recent trips because I will start to ramble but needless to say their pretty profound!

Anyway Nexus has been as valuable source of information to me so far and I hope to learn much more by joining in with this community Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!