We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV11121314NEXT
ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly) Options

Earthwalker
#241 Posted : 2/3/2016 6:11:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tryptallmine wrote:
I did a back to back over the past week of the Max Ion and EW ACRB Tek and without fail this comes out on top by a considerable margin. I know they are practically the same tek with extra steps. I yielded almost twice as much without doing any freeze thaws and doing the Acid/Base steps for 4 hours each as well as increasing the water volume in the acid and reducing it in the base. I've also been pulling while the base mix is around 40deg with room temp solvent.

May I make a suggestion, after step 3 of the cleanup, rather than discard the NP Solvent. Drop the solvent in a small glass dish and evaporate it under a fan as a quick step to make sure you've got all the goods. Twice i've pulled this aside and evaporated it only to find quite a bit of DMT still sitting in there. It may assist those that generally ask the "where did my DMT go in the mini A/B" and yield losses.

I've passed the solvent back through the Mini A/B again after evaporating and it's now evaporated cleanly, meaning its completely salted all of the alkaloids into the Mini A/B acid phase.

Recovered ~206mg from the second pass on the solvent clean from a 100g extraction.

That's quite a surprising find that means 206mg which is 10% of the dmt content ,,,,, did you mix the naps and fresh acidic water well in the cleanup ??

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeeMenTalist
#242 Posted : 2/3/2016 4:39:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Goo and xtals all together from a previous pic(dried and collected). In real life it looks better. Razz
DeeMenTalist attached the following image(s):
stuff.jpg (369kb) downloaded 1,035 time(s).

Earthwalker
#243 Posted : 2/4/2016 2:17:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh wow very nice blazingsatva ..............it's calling my name again for the first time in along time ...... Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Tryptallmine
#244 Posted : 2/10/2016 2:27:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Tryptallmine wrote:
I did a back to back over the past week of the Max Ion and EW ACRB Tek and without fail this comes out on top by a considerable margin. I know they are practically the same tek with extra steps. I yielded almost twice as much without doing any freeze thaws and doing the Acid/Base steps for 4 hours each as well as increasing the water volume in the acid and reducing it in the base. I've also been pulling while the base mix is around 40deg with room temp solvent.

May I make a suggestion, after step 3 of the cleanup, rather than discard the NP Solvent. Drop the solvent in a small glass dish and evaporate it under a fan as a quick step to make sure you've got all the goods. Twice i've pulled this aside and evaporated it only to find quite a bit of DMT still sitting in there. It may assist those that generally ask the "where did my DMT go in the mini A/B" and yield losses.

I've passed the solvent back through the Mini A/B again after evaporating and it's now evaporated cleanly, meaning its completely salted all of the alkaloids into the Mini A/B acid phase.

Recovered ~206mg from the second pass on the solvent clean from a 100g extraction.

That's quite a surprising find that means 206mg which is 10% of the dmt content ,,,,, did you mix the naps and fresh acidic water well in the cleanup ??

Sure did. I downsized my glassware so I'm wondering if that was part of the problem - but I doubt it. ~2g of dmt should happily migrate in 400ml of acid solution. I think it may have ended up in plant oil deposits - middle layer. I used a 500ml flask (holds about 650ml true) with ~400ml of de-io water at pH 2.1 (HCl) and ~200ml of saturated solvent. Swirled for a good 10-15 minutes periodically.

DELETED_USER00002
#245 Posted : 9/23/2016 6:43:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if would make a difference if you just put your powdered root bark in 1 litre of acidic solution and mix rather than wetting the material and then adding your acidic solution, does it make any difference?

smoothmonkey
#246 Posted : 10/10/2016 6:19:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been a while for me, doing an extraction that is, and I decided to give your clean-up process a go. Before I had been using cyb's STB with happy results. Though I can say this time around I yielded significantly more, I also used bark from a different source. I think I'll be using the mini-AB from now on. Extremely satisfying to do clean pulls like that Smile

I did an hour acid soak, 3x freeze thaw, and then 8hour acid soak before adding salt.

This is from 50g Hawaiian ACRB:

Thank you, EW, for this easy to follow guide. I can hardly wait to try the fruits of my labor Thumbs up

Q: How do you (or anyone for that matter!) avoid losing the "floaters" when you pour of the NPS? I had an array of precious crystals floating in the suspended NPS and definitely lost some due to spillage and difficulty screening them whilst pouring. Any and all advice greatly appreciated!
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

TGO
#247 Posted : 10/10/2016 6:34:43 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Love
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DELETED_USER00002
#248 Posted : 10/17/2016 8:32:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Today I pulled out the dish from the freezer after 1 night to cool to room temp, then one day in the fridge and 1 day in the freezer.

I know there's still some oils present in the dish and they need a really good wash to get some super clean xtals, but im still happy with the result! From 100g of powder, next one I will do a 3x freeze thaw and compare these results again,

Pics speak for themselves

On Top of this there was about 300mG of gooey wax. Once I've done a few more batches I will reX all of it to get a clean xtals

Spaced Out 2
#249 Posted : 10/17/2016 11:23:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice chunky blooms Laughing Thumbs up

DELETED_USER00002
#250 Posted : 10/17/2016 11:35:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

They form like petals but in layers like a deck of cards, it's quite interesting!

smoothmonkey
#251 Posted : 10/22/2016 7:28:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My most abundant yield yet! Big grin From 50g Hawaiaan ACRB. Evaporated for 3 days in cool temperatures.

असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Spaced Out 2
#252 Posted : 10/23/2016 7:12:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks nice, pretty good yield too, nice job Thumbs up

tseuq
#253 Posted : 10/23/2016 1:15:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful.

Safe and happy travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Studio1one
#254 Posted : 10/23/2016 4:05:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

over 2% fluffy white from ACRB, wow.
Quote:

Darkness cannot banish darkness, only light can do that

Hate cannot banish hate, only love can do that.

DELETED_USER00002
#255 Posted : 10/25/2016 12:31:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just REMOVED for my Hawaiian acacia to arrive! Much excitement!

sillysyban
#256 Posted : 12/21/2016 2:12:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey good peoples,
I haven't been around for ages so its nice to be back and reading this post bought up some nice old memories.
I have always done a double A/B or what it seems is now called back salting to clean up after leaving the initial pulls to settle and then decanting off from the layer of oil that forms in the bottom. This oily layer can also be pretty damn good and I believe depending on the age of your bark can contain DMT-oxide which will stay as an oil.
I have never added salt to the initial acid cook and have always done 3 x 45 min boils and then adding the boils together evapped down to a manageable level to basify.
My question on this tek is are you sure all the goodies are released into the NPS from just one acid cook before basing? Im pretty much sure I know the answer looking at yields and results but I just want to hear it as I am very stoked that next time I perform an extraction I will not have to stink the place with vinegar cooks and then wait for an eternity to try and filter the soup that seems to clog the filter after 3.5 milliseconds.

Great post EW. Its seems like a lot has changed and I have much reading to do. This site has grown unbelievably and there is so many great things here now. I know what I am doing for the next year or so Smile
THERE ARE 10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
THOSE THAT KNOW THE BINARY SYSTEM AND THOSE THAT DONT.

IntoTheVoid
#257 Posted : 12/22/2016 11:27:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just completed this TEK with 100 grams of Acacia from Hawaii. I have to say it was a lot of work as apposed to other TEK's but everything happened as the TEK described. I can't wait for the final outcome. It just went into the freezer so tomorrow morning I will post my results.

The only concern I had was after adding the base to the final acidic solution and the fluid turned white.... as I extracted there was white flakes appearing which I was assuming was DMT. A little scary because as i got to my final pull of naphtha there was still some in the basic solution which was at this time clear. I gave it a really good shake on the last go around hoping it would ease my concerns of leaving any behind.

Great TEK by the way, Earthwalker. I was blown away by all the matter that was left behind in the mini a/b.

Spaced Out 2
#258 Posted : 12/23/2016 12:56:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't wait to see the results Thumbs up

Love the mini a/b, cleans the final product decently.

Earthwalker
#259 Posted : 12/31/2016 7:14:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sillysyban wrote:
Hey good peoples,
My question on this tek is are you sure all the goodies are released into the NPS from just one acid cook before basing? Im pretty much sure I know the answer looking at yields and results but I just want to hear it

hey sillysyban ,,,, im positive you will get the whole amount of goodies out the bark if you follow the tek with the added power of salt .... there was a post in hear by the guy that invented using salt but cant think for the life of me what it was now as its been so long since ive been on hear myself but just follow this procedure ( tek ) and youll be so happy with not doin the smelly old cooks youll never go back ,,,,,, gl mate Thumbs up

Spaced Out 2
#260 Posted : 12/31/2016 8:05:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
sillysyban wrote:
Hey good peoples,
My question on this tek is are you sure all the goodies are released into the NPS from just one acid cook before basing? Im pretty much sure I know the answer looking at yields and results but I just want to hear it

hey sillysyban ,,,, im positive you will get the whole amount of goodies out the bark if you follow the tek with the added power of salt .... there was a post in hear by the guy that invented using salt but cant think for the life of me what it was now as its been so long since ive been on hear myself but just follow this procedure ( tek ) and youll be so happy with not doin the smelly old cooks youll never go back ,,,,,, gl mate Thumbs up

Good to see you around Earthwalker! Also are you thinking of Cybs max ion tek?

Peace friend Smile

«PREV11121314NEXT