We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Has anyone seen the jester on their way out? Options

miyagi
#41 Posted : 1/19/2012 7:53:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never seen an entity on DMT but have not had a sufficent dose there I think. I do however very occasionally have dreams that resemble much of what is mentioned here and have experienced much thanks to other substances. With reards to the lady mentioned by Tomtomtom, she knows me I think. I have never felt emotion from her and get no sense of comfort or fear from her but I do know she owns me and protects her property, she has said as much. For me she has always appeared to be youthfull but ageless, long dark(black?) hair, pale creamy skin, intricate black dress with lacey patterns, a bit of a goth look but very black and white and the lace patterns are like diamonds. She has only stepped forward a couple of times in my life and taken me from a bad place.
I have felt/sensed presences that are so like the jesters mentioned that reading the las couple of pages made my skin crawl! I don't trust them, they spook me and have always felt comical yes, but like the sick joke was on me, perhaps through DMT we will make friends?
On my last big salvia hit (ripped three bongs of 40x) I felt the universe flatten out and enter me through my left eye, horizontally, in pulses, really hard to explain. After that I saw reality as a two dimensional sheet, like paper, and I was on one side as it peeled back upon itself, revealling the first real comforting entities I have ever encountered on the other side. That in itself is a long story but it gives me hope that I will feel safe if the jesters come for me on DMT, as I know that a quirky, scary or whatever entity can reassure with their presence.
Bit of a ramble, sorry guys but I thought it had a little relevance...
"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over others."MM

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gilga_mesh
#42 Posted : 1/19/2012 12:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is extremely fascinating!
On my first trip I encountered a top hat, much like on the drawing of mayapanix:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=215799#post215799

but in the pulsating square room described by Purges:

Purges wrote:
Yeah, I have experienced 'jester' like entities when out n about... They didn't seem to be too happy to see me, and were sort fo jumping at me, almost trying to 'shoo' me away. I sat and watched their vain attempts until I came down. The whole room was monochrome, pulsing, moving grids of patterns, with the jester figures leaping out of it. Quite impressive to watch

He was standing to the right of me and holding his hand just like in the drawing to suggest me looking at the opening in the wall to the left.

gilga_mesh wrote:

Then the next thing I knew was that I found myself (still sitting) in a black room with pulsating “Tron” like patterns. I remember seeing my own silhouette (me sitting in lotus position just like I was sitting) projected as a pattern on the walls. There were what looked like shadowy female figures dancing in front of me. At first I thought it was my sitter mate playing tricks in front of me by waving his hands but quickly realized it was not him since he I could hear him moving on his seat next to me. I then noticed that there was actually a tall man who looked like a classic illusionist from the turn of the 20th century in a tuxedo and a top hat. It turned out he was the one who was waving his hands in front of me, as if to show me some trick. I tried to get a better look at his face but this seemed impossible as he was hiding his face in the shade of his top hat. He then gave me an elegant sign with his white gloved hand that I should look to the left, which I did. The wall on my left suddenly opened, and white sparkling light was emitting from it. Female shadowy hands emerged from it and tried to “pull me” me into it gently but they could not really touch me, it was more like a breath of wind against my skin. For a moment I didn’t know what to do but then it struck me: they’re showing me the way to the breakthrough.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=27737

I hadn't breakthrough yet and it felt like I was in the pre-breaking waiting room. This is very interesting, it proves to me there are certain patterns that are definitely
worth paying more attention to.
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

red_lego_spaceman
#43 Posted : 1/21/2012 12:12:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still working out the 'quote' button, so bear with me, but I had to comment on these two things:

majapanix wrote:
Quote:
The 'pattern' that is often seen upon entering hyperspace and which often covers objects in pre-breakthrough space is very similar to some recorded phosphene-induced patterns and for me frequently consists of light and dark diamond or geometric shapes.

I'm still new to spice and have been sticking to pretty low doses. I repeatedly entered the space described above, and was a little disappointed that it was always empty. No entities, guides, etc. Until one day, with the same dose, same setting, same preparation, I was in that space and there were a bunch of jesters there. They were folding themselves in and out of the space. One would open its chest and a bunch would pop out. They seemed to be performing for me, a description I'd read before, but never seen.

If the whole root of the experience were chemical, it seems strange to me that suddenly the 'entity' portion of my brain was stimulated one time, when the other times it wasn't. I don't claim to know what to make of this though.

Also, I HAVE to comment on this, by Shiva H. Vishnu:
Quote:
i got the distinct impression that someone was on my right side mooning me. every strong OEV trip that i've had contains a female entity on my right side. but mooning me?

I just had this exact experience today! The whole dance with the spice had this theme of pulling your pants down. Like the entities were at the peripheral of my experience were making fun of the experience itself and making fun of me by pulling down their pants in this very humorous, flamboyant, shamelessly inappropriate kind of way. The heading of my journal entry describing this trip is "Pulling down your pants". That was the main, clearest, most intelligible message of the whole thing. WTF? It was interesting to read the above description right after witnessing that.

One reason why I love this site. We perform a service for each other when we post these descriptions. It's validating to see your own experience mirrored in other people's posts.

JuremaSpaceship
#44 Posted : 1/22/2012 8:11:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel as if I see some things in my dmt experience just because I have heard others say that's what they have experienced. Like my brain is subconsciously looking for these things to take place because my brain is building this collective idea of what the whole dmt experience is. It seems like the more I read about some of the intense things people see, it gets that much more intense for me every time.

I read this thread a few days ago and up until that point I had never heard of this "jester" like figure that some people see.

Since then I have had a break through experience in which i saw these "jesters" they had pointy hats and they kept jumping out from behind and out from underneath each other putting on a show for me. It was a neutral vibe for me, they didn't mean any harm I don't think.

It just made me ask myself was it just because I had read this thread on this website ? or if there really is some common factors in all of our experiences?
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Hyperspace Fool
#45 Posted : 1/22/2012 5:18:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Newfound_wonder wrote:
gibran2 wrote:
Newfound_wonder wrote:
Likewise, when the FFA neurons misfire due to altered concentrations of neurotransmitters, you're gonna perceive a face. Especially if you have been primed to look for faces during the trip. We see what we want to see. So that makes it hard to discern whether the face is the product of your imagination or if extradimensional beings visit you right after smoking DMT.

But the question remains: why is the perception of faces so common during the experience?

And why have some of us never seen anything remotely close to resembling a face?

I'd say because smoking large amounts of DMT disrupts one's ability to sense and perceive the world, resulting in an amalgamation of sensory data that can be perceived in whatever way you want. You want to see a face, you could probably pick out a face amongst the madness.

Or, aliens jesters and faces visit a select group of people after smoking DMT.

This idea of seeing faces as a conscious or unconscious desire to make sense out of an essentially chaotic pattern based on purely neurological activity may be comforting to some... but it seems to me like an attempt to force experiences which are clearly outliers into the narrow realm of one's current worldview.

To go over the basic contradictory facts:

1) People don't just see faces... or jesters... they interact with beings that seem to be telepathic and so wholly "other" to the psychonaut as to give 99% of the trip reporters the certainty that they are dealing with an independent outside entity. (At least while it is happening... many people revert to more "sane" viewpoints when they have come down enough or gotten far enough away from the experience.)

2) People who have no expectations of seeing jesters or even have much of any cultural background with such figures often report seeing them. Many people who never read a trip report or were told anything about the experiences of others come back talking about clowns, jesters, harlequins... and circus ringleaders.

3) People's experiences do not follow typical wish fulfillment or fantasy patterns, but often involve experiences that would be considered undesired, uncomfortable, capricious, unpredictable, and baffling. Note, this is not generally the case with hypnogogic imagery, daydreaming, or other forms of fantasizing.

4) The amount of conformity and congruity between trip reports from widely divergent cultures, personalities, religious backgrounds, scientific understanding and the like can not be accounted for. Statistically the numbers are very significant, and attempting to brush them aside as merely pattern recognition among chaotic visual distortions provided by misfiring neurons is not actually explaining the phenomenon.

When talking about the hallucinations typical of LSD or Mushrooms, this kind of train of thought might seem to hold water. When talking about the hyperspace experiences of entities provided by more powerful entheogenic experiences, it simply falls flat. Despite the way it is presented, it is simply not any more logical to believe that humans have jesters and other archetypal fools hardwired into their brains... than it is to imagine that we might actually be encountering actual residents of hyperspace... or any other of a million possible explanations.

I'm not saying that Hyperspace Entities are 100% real objective external personalities. Who knows? We can't even say that about our waking lives in general. What I am saying, like Gibran2, is that passing them off as neurological oddities caused solely by the ingestion of a small amount of alkaloid... is somewhat lazy intellectual thinking.

From the descriptions found on this thread, it seems that people are encountering a number of different archetypal entities and species of entity. In addition to the jesters, harlequins, clowns, and fools (all slightly different IME), there are the flirty fairies, the geniuses, the ringleaders (in the top hats), the great goddesses and more. Those who have an interest in such things can check out my entry on the subject in the Hyperspace Lexicon : https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._Fool.27s_classification
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

tele
#46 Posted : 1/22/2012 5:33:52 PM
Explorer

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
. What I am saying, like Gibran2, is that passing them off as neurological oddities caused solely by the ingestion of a small amount of alkaloid... is somewhat lazy intellectual thinking.

I agree.

What's actually going on with DMT is such a mystery that I think it's impossible to say anything with certainty.

onethousandk
#47 Posted : 1/30/2012 5:44:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JuremaSpaceship wrote:
It just made me ask myself was it just because I had read this thread on this website ? or if there really is some common factors in all of our experiences?

I've often thought about how my trips are already "seeded" with information from the various trip reports and whatnot that I've read. I think it is to a certain degree. At the same time, like Gibran said, some people who have never been exposed to the psychedelics community and our trends also occasionally follow certain patterns.

cmassaad
#48 Posted : 2/11/2012 7:51:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM encountered the Jesters in a very brief stint during the 2nd ayahuasca experience.

SWIM felt as though it's spirit was going down a dark path and was flailing in hyperspace. To bring things back into perspective and to ground SWIM's spirit, SWIM chanted the gayatri mantra (a hindu protection mantra).

As SWIM chanted for a few minutes, a couple of Jesters started to create a nice padded room that looked like the one's with children wallpaper and stars. The two jester's seemed to be singing twinkle twinkle little star, although SWIM had no recollection of the song. SWIM finally felt grounded and could continue to travel in hyperspace for a couple hours.

The jesters seemed quite creepy but still friendly, is this like other people's experience?

harrydazzer
#49 Posted : 8/13/2012 11:45:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine repeatedly sees a Jester. From what I gather it's not a pleasant experience for him as he didn't want to talk about it too much. He said the Jester told him never to come back here. Needless to say he did go back and while he didn't say what happened I could tell it wasn't pleasurable.

He did mention that the Jester has started to appear when taking other Psychedelics, including Ketamine.

pierrot
#50 Posted : 8/16/2012 5:03:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had my first breakthrough experience yesterday and then happened upon this thread because I was looking for more information about this jester character... In fact I felt the need to chime in and for this to be my first post to the Nexus, so hello all! Perhaps I will write up a longer trip report regarding this particular sesh as my first real introductory post.

Beyond the simple fact that the breakthrough was nothing like I had been preparing myself for, the Jester took me completely off guard. He seemed to be leading me through the tunnels and laughing hysterically at me as I broke through. It was terrifying. The walls continually crashed and I could not get my bearings for the longest time. All I knew for certain is that this male jester in a black and white harlequin uniform was on my left, watching me and traveling with me. He didn't seem very nice or helpful, but in retrospect he might have been the one who brought me into the room I ended up in. It seemed to be "his" room. I sensed other smaller jokers, "pierrot" or clownish beings chanting at me from the left as well. Keep in mind I had no expectation to see this kind of being, so when I came to browse through the nexus and found this thread it really surprised me.

Like wor I had no idea this is an entity often encountered, and like they said there was also a female character: for me she was off to the right. Once I had managed to slow my breathing she emerged but I could not see her; however, I felt that she and the jester were in the same space together. She inquired as to why I was there but that's when things started to fade and I receded back into my body.

WOW. Anyhow if this fellow appears again I shall have to speak with him instead of trying to defend myself from being spun like a top.

greyberg
#51 Posted : 8/16/2012 6:51:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If I end up in the folding rooms, the Hyperspace Jesters are there all the time, always hanging out on the edge of my peripheral vision always grabbing my attention for a split second before another one gets said attention from the other side of the room, or another room all together.

Also, If I go deep, they seem to see me out. They are not present when I go far into hyperspace, but they accompany me out as I come down. Its odd as their movement seems to slow and I recede from them. As I recede (come out) I am able to see them in a more full manner. When I am early in the trip it is almost as if I am too close to them to see their full bodies. When I come out of hyperspace it is almost as if I am on a ship or elevator or floating away from their "place" like a space ship taking off looking back at the earth.

Munty
#52 Posted : 8/29/2012 12:24:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have seen the Jesters every time. Always white checkered. Generally they come out of the folds to look at me sideways and point with long fingers in a certain direction. They always seemed somewhat feminine.
In my first ceremony with the vine they were there again. The black on their faces would drip. They always look like futuristic sci-fi Jesters to me.
At one point during the ceremony one appeared, definitely feminine, and would make a broad sweeping gesture with her arm towards the sky. Huge intricate majestic crystalline structures would appear each time. She seemed to be showing me that we can shape or build the physical world in any way our imaginations could come up with, that we have extraordinary tools to mold reality. It was a beautiful thing!

sinfulbass
#53 Posted : 8/29/2012 6:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I see a jester everytime I breakthrough into that dimension and there are so many other entities as well. Usually Jester appears to be female to me. She usually dances around me and guide me through this crazy world.

When I'm lucky, I can see the light in the middle. It always answer my questions although i can't remember what my questions were but i can definetly sense the truth and timeless about that light.

At my last trip, all these entities were gesturing me to do something. they were saying "come on, come on". I didn't understand....maybe they want me to create something....

goddard
#54 Posted : 10/22/2016 9:46:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have seen a female like jester twice now , it is like she is putting her hand on my head and is dancing and twirling around while sucking something out of my mind Smile
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Nope
#55 Posted : 10/27/2016 1:23:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

my friend did once encounter the Jester on his way In.

he was using the sandwich method, in his bed, NN and cannabis layered. He was wondering whether or not anything was really going to happen as there wasn't much really, realized that worrying about whether or not anything was going to happen was itself a blockage and was focusing on letting the ripples of throught wear themselves out like ripples in a pond.

"don't think about it...don't think about it...don't think about thinking about it...don't get mad that you're thinking about thinking about it...don't think about it..."

just as the waves petered out and he started to feel light, for some reason he looked over to his right, towards the open space in the room and there was the Jester

all in black and red, frilly, silly hat, very round with a wide curving mouth and all.black face makeup

he said in my friends mind "what aren't you thinking about?" then was gone and my friend went into a sub hyperspace but still enjoyable trip.

He felt the appearance and colors were probably a passing entity who saw an oppourtunity to feed on fear energy and was bored when they didn't get a reaction more likely than an appearance of a truly Archetypal Being who felt like dropping in and being snarky but really who's to say?

He recommends the Bardo Thodol to anyone interested in learning how navigate encounters with other beings and not simply leave their minds open to tampering. Strangely the Cleric Quintet bynR.A. Salvatore will also give one great depictions of how to handle and interact with almost every type of "Other" you can conceive of encountering.
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

nina
#56 Posted : 10/30/2016 1:44:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A jester knows the punchline of the universe.

...and it's a GOOD one.

He winks at me and smiles because every time I see him I almost remember the answer.

DELETED_USER00002
#57 Posted : 11/10/2016 11:08:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a strange jester like encounter today, basically what happened is as I broke through I began to visualise a fabric flowing and folding and waving, on this fabric were gems of all colours, evenly spaced apart within crosses and squares and triangles etc. They were flowing over the fabric, as I saw the gems and colours it instantly made me think of a jester in a royal Cape, the Cape started to turn Whiter and whiter into a pearly White colour and the edges of the Cape started to turn into liquid gold which started to melt like dripping paint or a candle, I felt as though I was on the floor looking at the back of the jesters cape that drags on the floor.

There's probably more but it took me a while to even recall this moment!

PREV123