We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blood Moon mushroom SHE? full moon oct 16 2016 Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 10/16/2016 1:59:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomorrow Oct 16 2016 is the October full moon which I generally have recognised as auspicious for a mushroom journey. Anyone share my sentiment?
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 10/16/2016 4:28:52 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I would love to but unfortunately I don't have a day off work until Wednesday...fresh flush dehydrating currently too but oh well, perhaps next time I'll make it to one of these events!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Noisy
#3 Posted : 10/18/2016 8:44:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a strange thing.

I didn't saw your post but was on mushrooms (and a tiny bit of MDMA) under this full moon.
Indeed, it was a very special night, I found myself praying to the moon will the sun was beginning to appear and felt a permanent connection with her, something concerning fertility, mostly. I also have to say I felt, several times during the night, a strong connection with the Nexus. A SHE without knowing it!
It was the last full moon before Samain, a perfect moment to prepare intentions for this ancient celtic rite!

Peace.

skoobysnax
#4 Posted : 10/20/2016 9:45:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Noisy wrote:
What a strange thing.

I didn't saw your post but was on mushrooms (and a tiny bit of MDMA) under this full moon.
Indeed, it was a very special night, I found myself praying to the moon will the sun was beginning to appear and felt a permanent connection with her, something concerning fertility, mostly. I also have to say I felt, several times during the night, a strong connection with the Nexus. A SHE without knowing it!
It was the last full moon before Samain, a perfect moment to prepare intentions for this ancient celtic rite!

Peace.

Heya Noisy! It was a weird day for me. Heroine dealers on my block causing drama in the street (the only crappy neigbors on the block and the cops are worthless in dealing with it) among other things in life. I did end up finishing off some Psylocyb Galiendol philosopher stones before dinner but just under 2G and quidded a couple salvia leaves before I went to bed. It was pretty mellow considering my monkey mind, perhaps strangely centering. Definitely felt the moon drawing out a lot of energy.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?