We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
website design error? Options

strtman
#1 Posted : 10/20/2016 7:25:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have noticed something that might be worth mentioning.

When I start up this website I do not see the text ‘Through the Looking-Glass’ in the section Spirituality.

After logging in the text ‘Through the Looking-Glass’ shows up.

Is this correct or a website design mistake?

See both pictures.
strtman attached the following image(s):
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-20 om 20.09.17.png (60kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-20 om 20.09.53.png (98kb) downloaded 67 time(s).

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 10/20/2016 7:57:51 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

That is by design, "Through the looking glass" is the only subforum where all the pseudoscience can be discussed.

Since this rest of this site does not promote pseudoscience (we discourage it) we do not want to attract people who solely come here for discussing the topics in that subforum. So we hide that subforum from the public to make sure that search engines like Google will not index it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 10/20/2016 8:10:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's also impossible to click login from phone in desktop view.. but u can press on chat which opens the login page since you're not logged on
I don't know if this is a design error or it's just me but it didn't work with different phones and different browsers..
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 10/20/2016 8:19:54 PM

"No, seriously"

Sakkadelic wrote:
It's also impossible to click login from phone in desktop view.. but u can press on chat which opens the login page since you're not logged on
I don't know if this is a design error or it's just me but it didn't work with different phones and different browsers..

That is a real error, due to a div overlapping the top right side. I have to fix this actually.

EDIT: Fixed it (by CSS). Refresh the page on your mobile to have it fixed instantly.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Spaced Out 2
#5 Posted : 10/20/2016 8:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh thanks Trav Thumbs up , it works great now. I just thought it was my phone.Big grin

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 10/20/2016 8:49:01 PM

"No, seriously"

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
Oh thanks Trav Thumbs up , it works great now. I just thought it was my phone.Big grin

Hehehe nope. It was bugging me for a long time already too but when I got home I had forgotten about it only to find that bug again when I was away again with my mobile phone.

Glad that I got reminded here.

Kind regards,

The Traveler