We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
IV DMT Options

bionecrosis
#1 Posted : 10/15/2016 11:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok guys this my first post.

REMOVED smoked 3 times.All of the times I smoked out of aluminium plat.Frst time smoked slow and was givng little tokes.All become different of perseption point but nothing so amazing it was mostly phisical.

I get disapointed so I put like 70 mg more first hit give me very nice body buzz something like vibration and sound together.Second hit and i feelt realy hi all the atmosphere changed and i felt fucking luxory the surounding.I decided to take third hit and keep the smoke as long as I can.What heppends I realy didnt expected all beme fucking alive and fucking real I was feeling like some outside power showing me his beauty but very slowly was very beautiful at some moment I realized that I didnt recognaize he light in the room as light just like skip recognizing it because of the beuaty I was supposed to feel.

Anyway didnt felt any breaktrue when I was closing my eyes my mind was creating strange pictures that I had seen the days befor but realy here wasnt those amazing geometric paterns that people describeAny way befor it was like my mind is creatin them.When I calm down I decided to do it again but at first toke I get nausea and stoped.

Next day I smoked again all with 1 hit probable above 60mg.It become mutch more faster all become alive again but all disolved mutch more faster I closed my eyes.Didnt fell good because afrer moment I realised that I am in the room again and coming down but had nausea also.Befor closed eye sw smehing like tunel but nothing big.Cllsed eyes visions muth mkre flashes releated with human creation like I am analkzkng it.I think I didnt realise first I had nause and this fucked it up.

Now I still have around 80 mg nn DMT and want to do it IV I think to take some anti nausea pills befor.I think to do it wih my friend 40 mg each.Looked up in he forums but all people here say that for IV I need 4 aco DMT.in 1 post I see they say that NN dmt wont give mutch efect.

my question is : WILL I GET THAT HI FROM 40 MG TO SEE ALL ALIVE AGAIN AND THAT BEAUTIFUL INFINITY THAT MADE ME THINK IS REALETED WITH HEAVEN?Should I do the injection for 30 sec to feel it slow growing so I can enjoy or need to do it faster.If 40 mg is too low should I give all to my friend and let him feel this atleast?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

skoobysnax
#2 Posted : 10/15/2016 11:54:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stop you may want to read the "atitude" page before anymore posts. Also the safety page. If you hqve nausea you eitber burned the spice or there is residual solvent. IV is dangerous especially with substances of unknown purity. Don't be the person we read about next in a crappy sensationalist article about the horrors of DMT
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

fathomlessness
#3 Posted : 10/16/2016 3:48:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^ what he said.

Even really pure homemade extractions of DMT will not be pure and still sometimes contain traces of many things including residues and heavy metals. Not to mention, if you didn something wrong in the extraction like cook with an aluminum pot it could be very toxic to shoot up DMT.

Granted on the other spectrum of the argument, junkies have been shooting up dirty heroin and crack for decades and it proves our bodies are quite resilient. DMT however is not of that nature and doesn't NEED to be. I have tried injecting DMT in to my muscle and it just made me anxious that I was hurt my body in some way, there was never anyway to be sure. At least with smoking you have your kidneys to bypass any toxic substances. WITH IV IT BYPASS THE KIDNEYS!!!

Unless you are highly educated in these matters, it is always best to choose the safe option.

You wouldn't go climbing a cliff without knowledge of ropes and such now would you?

The answer for you is very simple, if you aren't getting the desired result... SMOALK MOAR!!!

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 10/16/2016 3:57:06 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I removed that buying part, read the attitude page about that. I also converted your long one line post into readable alineas.

Then to what you were posting: 4-AcO-DMT is not nn DMT but a synthetic mushroom alike pro-drug. You must mean DMT-fumarate for IV.

Also it would be wise to just lay down the DMT for a while. and then take it up again after that rest period, to find that beautiful spot again that you had before. Just taking DMT through IV will not give you any difference.

p.s. for harm reductions sake, do not use the 'SMOALK MOAR' meme.

Kind regards,

The Travaler

bionecrosis
#5 Posted : 10/16/2016 12:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I readed he attitude and healh and healthy topic but still didnt understand what I did wrong in the posntis it that I shared personal real life exoirience?Just wanted to know if I can do the nn dmt iv i stead the 4 aco dmt willnbe thee any efect?

Jees
#6 Posted : 10/16/2016 5:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bionecrosis wrote:
Ok I readed he attitude and healh and healthy topic but still didnt understand what I did wrong in the posntis it that I shared personal real life exoirience?Just wanted to know if I can do the nn dmt iv i stead the 4 aco dmt willnbe thee any efect?
Your smoking method with that aluminum is not good at all, you spoil like 3 times the amount needed for an experience, and if you still do not get what was "wrong" in your post, honestly I start worrying.

maranello551
#7 Posted : 10/16/2016 9:10:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:

Then to what you were posting: 4-AcO-DMT is not nn DMT but a synthetic mushroom alike pro-drug.

4-aco-dmt is nothing like mushrooms ime

fathomlessness
#8 Posted : 10/17/2016 3:44:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
bionecrosis wrote:
Your smoking method with that aluminum is not good at all, you spoil like 3 times the amount needed for an experience, and if you still do not get what was "wrong" in you post, honestly I start worrying.

at the very least

Entheogenerator
#9 Posted : 10/17/2016 10:26:58 PM

Homo discens

This thread is making me so nervous... Confused

Please do not inject yourself with that DMT. Under no circumstances is that a good idea.. Please, for your own safety, heed the advice given in this thread and just find a better smoking method like a pipe and some dry plant material or something. There is no reason to resort to IV administration, particularly if you haven't had much luck getting effects from smoking the batch of DMT you have.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

darnell
#10 Posted : 10/17/2016 11:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have attempted it a few times.... 25mg fumarate salt dissolved into about one cc of water. slight visual disturbances accompanied with a feeling of paranoia. same experience with doses up to 50mg.
I really started to wonder wtf I was Injecting!

It was stupid and risky in hindsight.

In order to SAFELY inject DMT one would need a well analyzed sample analyzed by someone who knows well what they are doing. Then there is all the harm reduction stuff for safe injecting....its not worth it considering what a bong and some good FB will do.

I was an IV addict of many things...I really understand the romance with the needle....with the deems tho, proper vaping tech with a good clean FB will take you there...Swear to ya homie....for me changa made with mullien and pao d arco PLUS 60-70mg of clean FB crystals....forget about it! More like good luck remembering it.

I would put a couple bong hits of that sticky, icky, changa in the pepsi challenge with any of Strassmans patients experiences ..yes this is only my opinion

So i foolishly tried IV dmt and lived....but found that a high quality experience had more to do with my concurrent use of other drugs and my state of mind and body prior to takeoff.....benzos and alcohol for me greatly dampen the deems....stimulants I have found can go both ways.

...also things like ssri meds and whatnot greatly effected my ability to trip.....there was one point, cant remember the medication, that I could barely have any kind of trip at all. Large doses of high quality fb dmt, properly vaped, just would not allow me to breakthrough! And now with all these RC drugs and the weird ways that they can interact with brain chemistry one could be in a position where no matter how much DMT one were to take and no matter how one were to take it....the experience could fall short of expectations.

I had to do a bit of detox....put down a few things that i liked holding onto but it was good in the long run... Smoked some the other night and it was un-englishable....just like it ought to be IMHO.

If I blast off "looking for something" or trying to recreate a previous experience.Thumbs down ..well lets put it this way...

Stop I DONT!!

I will wait until im ready for complete surrender.

to you this we give

bionecrosis
#11 Posted : 10/18/2016 10:29:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I actualy never didnt say I didnt get the efect(only first tims when I was smoking sloafter that I ge5 realy deep all become alive and real and all this power was releated with humanitb for me or the enfinitie live.Just said that didn't get complete bteaktrhrue what lee say is other land and super geometrical patterns.But what I felt was a real majic lime a flate from heaven statred slowly to put me i very deep emtionaly confort and all was very beatifull arround me the only word I can say it was amazing beaifull.The light aking my tv on the walls wasnt anymore light just at some moment I was realising that my minght dont acept it like light it was like when I see it more deeply I go in tbe beauty.At some moment I was remembering that it is good and I want to take 1 more puff but thia amazing beauty was like stopping me and get me forget untill next time I remember.Dont know how to explain.
I am pretty shure my DMT is super pure and super potent MODERATOR: REMOVED SOURCING TALK.And will do it IV i think.Dont think this is somethi g like jonkie here.Just want to show my friend and me this holy heaven flata spot.And not shure if there will be enaught for both(80mg~)

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 10/20/2016 5:08:21 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

bionecrosis wrote:
I am pretty shure my DMT is super pure and super potent MODERATOR: REMOVED SOURCING TALK.

Confused

And you are doing it again even after my first warning. Also looking at your reply it seems you did not even bother to comprehend the replies to your question, you only seem to be looking for confirmation bias.

So enjoy your week of suspension, if you break the rules again you will be removed from this site.

The Traveler

DeDao
#13 Posted : 10/21/2016 12:30:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love I Love Travelers Love
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

DmnStr8
#14 Posted : 10/21/2016 2:08:15 AM

Come what may

bionecrosis wrote:
Well I actualy never didnt say I didnt get the efect(only first tims when I was smoking sloafter that I ge5 realy deep all become alive and real and all this power was releated with humanitb for me or the enfinitie live.Just said that didn't get complete bteaktrhrue what lee say is other land and super geometrical patterns.But what I felt was a real majic lime a flate from heaven statred slowly to put me i very deep emtionaly confort and all was very beatifull arround me the only word I can say it was amazing beaifull.The light aking my tv on the walls wasnt anymore light just at some moment I was realising that my minght dont acept it like light it was like when I see it more deeply I go in tbe beauty.At some moment I was remembering that it is good and I want to take 1 more puff but thia amazing beauty was like stopping me and get me forget untill next time I remember.Dont know how to explain.
I am pretty shure my DMT is super pure and super potent MODERATOR: REMOVED SOURCING TALK.And will do it IV i think.Dont think this is somethi g like jonkie here.Just want to show my friend and me this holy heaven flata spot.And not shure if there will be enaught for both(80mg~)

Confused Surprised Shocked Stop
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda