We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushrooms and subotex Options

Sedrick
#1 Posted : 10/8/2016 3:34:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Nexus,

I'm a psychonaut for quite some time now and brought the topic to my mother. I told her that she should take them at one point cause under the right circumstances it really benefits your life. She wants to try it in the near future and i want to give her 1g of dried golden teacher for a first slight trip to see how she takes it.

However my mother had a heroin addiciton in her past, that she luckily overcame but she still takes the substitute subotex to this day. I really hope the shrooms may help her with that but my question is, is it dangerous to take shrooms when you take subotex? Its really important and i hope someone has some experience or knowledge about this. I will of course search the internet myself but it would be helpful if anyone knows something on the subject. I want to help her not kill her Laughing

greetings

S.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/9/2016 8:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Subutex ie buprenorphine has no hazardous pharmacological interactions with psilocybin mushrooms; in fact, in those who are opiate-naïve, a small dose of buprenorphine such as one might find in Temgesic (200mcg), can synergise very nicely with psilocybin. Buprenorphine is considered to be an agonist and partial antagonist at the mu-subtype opioid receptor and is pretty specific in its action.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Sedrick
#3 Posted : 10/12/2016 3:06:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you that helps a lot.