We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Atlantis truffels dose? Options

Sedrick
#1 Posted : 10/4/2016 5:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey nexus, i googled and googled and did not found a reliable source for how far 5g of dried Atlantis truffels will get me. I got them unplanned, thats all im allowed to say without violating the attitute Laughing , but of course i want to take them. But i have absoloutly no idea of dosages of dried Atlantis and the internet doesnt give me an answer that puts my mind at ease.

I just had a 3g shroom experience that went one level further than expected and i just want a slight trip for now, theres still enough to implement from that last trip before going further into the rabbit hole.

This is the only site i trust enough to actually listen what people say about the dosage so does anyone have experience on them? Can anyone give me maybe a chart or tell me how far 5g will get me please?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jiva
#2 Posted : 10/4/2016 6:32:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so this is far from being reliable... but i think i remember 10g fresh truffles are about 2g dried

i think 50g fresh truffles are very close to heroic doses, if not already way up there.
especially with the atlantis being one of the more potent truffles

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 10/4/2016 8:27:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jiva wrote:
so this is far from being reliable... but i think i remember 10g fresh truffles are about 2g dried

i think 50g fresh truffles are very close to heroic doses, if not already way up there.
especially with the atlantis being one of the more potent truffles

5 grams fresh truffles will not take you into the full psychedelic zone. It takes you to the 'psychedleic limbo-zone', where you're literelly being torn between space-magic and sweaty, cold feet.

Take more than 10 grams, if you want to get past that phase. They're not thát strong, to most people they aren't at least. 15 grams is better even. Most people will definately be able to handle 15 grams.

TGO
#4 Posted : 10/5/2016 1:41:02 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

For dried truffles, I'd recommend taking 8-12g. You can read my report where I took 8g of tampanensis truffles here if that helps:

A Night To Remember

If you're experienced with regular cubes, then truffles should not be too hard to handle. I've taken up to 16g dried truffles before and had a blast. But that is me of course...always start low and build up if you are unsure.

Anyway, good luck and happy shroomin'!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Sedrick
#5 Posted : 10/8/2016 3:25:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for your answers great trip report grateful.

TGO
#6 Posted : 10/9/2016 2:20:42 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Sedrick wrote:
thanks for your answers great trip report grateful.

Thanks Sedrick, be sure to let us know how it goes!

Cool
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish