We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I just had the most amazing 3-hour-long lucid dream. Endogenous DMT? Options

swimwithlove
#1 Posted : 9/28/2016 9:26:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, at least it felt like three hours. It might have been two hours in reality, but from a Google search I've just done, Google says dreams last a maximum of 1 hour. So it might have been 1 hour in reality. But it certainly felt like 3 hours.

I've only had a few lucid dreams in my life, and they're very rare for me. And when I do have them, they typically only last a few minutes. I am not an active practitioner of lucid dreaming, though I have read very much about it many years ago.

But this one was so. Fucking. Long.

I woke up at least two or three times during this single lucid dream, either from my golden retriever barking at someone at the front door or my yorkshire terrier jumping on my leg to sleep with me — but each time I woke up from this amazing dream, it was only like pressing the pause button on a game controller. It took me only 1-2 minutes to fall back into my lucid dream each time, and it always felt like pressing "pause" again to unpause the lucid dream.

I didn't perform any reality checks, but I 100% knew I was dreaming because I always resumed this dream right from where where I left off. So it definitely was a lucid dream. I think this may have been a WBTB (wake-back-to-bed) lucid dream. Okay, just checked Google. It definitely was a WBTB lucid dream where performing reality checks was not necessary. So instead of being upset at my golden retriever when I woke up, I am now grateful to him because he inadvertently induced a WBTB lucid dream for me. This was my first WBTB lucid dream and now I know the WBTB technique isn't bullshit. I should do this with my alarm clock in the future if I ever want to have another awesome lucid dream.

The location and scenery of my lucid dream was so futuristic and vivid and REAL, it was like I was in the midst of future human civilization, wandering through a utopian futuristic city in the year 6000 AD — but maybe in a parallel universe (because it's possible that our species might destroy itself via nuclear war or antimatter war or bitchslapping war or global farting or whatever some time before 6000 AD in this universe). The city I wandered through in this lucid dream was so fucking vibrant and awe-inspiring and teeming with technological wonders, full of futuristic art installations/sculptures and complex architecture — but now that I'm awake, I can't remember very much of any of it. I can only clearly remember the fact that it was extremely beautiful and wondrous. It's like the same thing with any breakthrough DMT trip, I can only remember the fact that it was extremely beautiful and so vividly real, but only 1% of the details of its contents. There was no physical labor or sadness or suffering in this city, everyone was an autonomous citizen that had their Maslow's hierarchy of needs filled to the brim on a daily basis. I dream-cried dream-tears in this lucid dream when marveling at a futuristic sculpture in the middle of a relaxing park, because everything was so beautiful and so autonomously blissful, and at that time clearly remember saying out loud to my dream-self, "Holy fucking shit. Parallel realities are fucking real, this is all so fucking real and futuristic, I have never seen anything like this yet it is right here in front of my two dream eyes in such vivid clarity, I need to keep exploring this blissful utopian civilization that future humanity has created for itself before I wake up. Time to ground myself." There was NO BLURRINESS in my lucid dream at all.

In order to stay lucid for as long as possible, I had to keep performing "grounding techniques", such as turning my dream-head around and examining the details of my environment more intentionally, looking for details in the details, touching and feeling everything I came across. Grounding myself and doing these things only heightened the vividness and realness of the lucid dream so I could stay there longer.

I eventually lost lucidity by taking an amusement park ticket stub out of my dream-pocket and tried to examine the words on the ticket stub, but alas, it was crumpled. As soon as I tried to uncrumple it, I woke up.

I woke up with an afterglow just as wonderfully blissful as the afterglow from the come-down of a 50mg DMT breakthrough trip (last one I had was 3 months ago). I was so happy to have had this once-in-a-lifetime lucid dream.

One thing I would like to mention: I had a huge meal at a buffet yesterday that served as my breakfast, lunch, and dinner — an all-in-one meal. I also had four full plates of fruit yesterday, and had four different desserts, but didn't overindulge in the desserts and kept these dessert portions small. Mmm, had a damn good salad too.

Nevertheless, these fruits and desserts gave me so much libidinal energy that I spent two hours last night indulging in an over-the-top masturbatory session that lasted for two hours. I then took 20mg melatonin and went to sleep under the influence of no other substance.

Could this amazing lucid dream have been the result of having first opened my third eye last year (first breakthrough)? I haven't smoalked DMT in three months, though. Or could it have been the result of an overabundance of endogenous DMT produced during sleep from such replete nutrition from the previous day? I remember reading somewhere that some endogenous DMT is produced during sleep. I rarely have desserts. And I rarely eat fruit/vegetables because lately I've been so busy with my work that I don't have time to prepare for myself all the important parts of the food pyramid.

Trump? Hillary? Do these names even matter anymore? Will our species ever work together to create an autonomous utopian civilization free of poverty, politics, and war?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 9/28/2016 9:46:49 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

What does politics have to do with this thread?

You already know the answer to your question about endogenous DMT is that we dont know.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Koornut
#3 Posted : 9/28/2016 11:05:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Call it the sugar-orgasm tek for lucid dreaming. Razz

Do you have a picture of your puppies?
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

swimwithlove
#4 Posted : 9/29/2016 1:09:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:

Yeah, but don't wanna compromise my identity. Just use Google Image Search and you'll see my puppies.

Found out today that using the SWIM acronym is absolutely useless for immunity. Very disheartening.

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 9/29/2016 3:45:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove wrote:
Sphorange wrote:

Yeah, but don't wanna compromise my identity. Just use Google Image Search and you'll see my puppies. Found out today that using the SWIM acronym is absolutely useless for immunity. Very disheartening.

Laughing

Using google images itself can compromise your identity.. welcome to the world of cyber-security. SWIM can now come ashore. It's time.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Ufostrahlen
#6 Posted : 9/29/2016 8:50:18 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

swimwithlove wrote:
Nevertheless, these fruits and desserts gave me so much libidinal energy that I spent two hours last night indulging in an over-the-top masturbatory session that lasted for two hours. I then took 20mg melatonin and went to sleep under the influence of no other substance.

Forget endoDMT & dreams, it was the 20mg M & 2h relaxing 5-fingers-against-willy session.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.