We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Black Jaguar & breaking through Options

Dola
#1 Posted : 7/2/2016 6:45:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Last week for the first time I tried DMT. I have previous experience with other psychedelics. But DMT turned out to be like them all put together- and then some.

1st try- incorrect method and a rather panicky first try led to disappointment(at the time). I was expecting to go into another world immediately, just like the internet said. But I didn't and therefore didn't settle properly and wondered if I had been given a substandard substance. What did happen was a warm glow went over me and I did go 'unconscious' for a very short time- in this time a powerful foreboding black jaguar walked down toward me in my 3rd eye vision. There was lots of blackness all around him and it scared me a little so I looked away, but then I thought he is challenging me so I looked back and challenged him and he kind of walked off to the side and I got the feeling he was saying 'you aren't ready yet'. That was it for the first time.

Next try- my friend had previously broke through so he came down and helped me this time. 3 draws on a pipe and a better environment and mind-set this time. I was catapaulted through a vortex. It felt like I was smashing through a tunnel full of paper walls at an incredible speed. Then I burst through and I was like I was ABOVE the universe. I could see an infinity of planets & geometric patterns. In the distance there was a massive jelly-fish alien eating the planets like a huge pac-man. But I felt no threat or terror from this. I myself felt like I was flying/floating whilst in an upright position.
Then the next thing i remember is being in what felt like the centre of a church. Like in the centre of then church in heaven, it almost felt like a tabernacle. There was divine light everywhere. It felt powerful and very sacred. I possibly sensed a male presence at this point but that was on reflection that I thought that, it wasn't obvious at the time. It was whilst in this place that I felt totally sober & normal and that I had nothing to worry about as I was 'home'. That's all I remember, then I was lowered back down slowly as if by love to my normal thoughts.
I came conscious and had tears streaming down my face for a few minutes afterwards and my friend said I was saying at the end 'it's beautiful, it's beautiful'. I'm not normally an emotional person, especially in company, so this was significant.
This journey was the single most amazing thing in my life, well until 90 mins later...

So 90 mins later and next journey. Once again I felt fired through a vortex, tearing through time&space. More what I'd perceive the feeling of being born as opposed to dieing, like some people experience. At this point my friend who was sat next to me began to mess about with things(in the real world) and it was taking me out the other place, or when I was on my way there anyway. This was really annoying me but I was too gone to tell him but then a sea of what looked like flowing heads were calling to me in beautiful voices to come back to where I was! The flowing heads/entities reminded me of a sea-anemone the way they moved. All with high pitched lovely 'voices'.
Then I went DEEP, I felt like I was on a ring of Saturn(or other planet) and the universe was again below me but next to me and engulfing all the atmosphere around was the most amazing beautiful female entity. She radiated with divine light and beauty constantly flowing all around her. I was absolutely awe-struck. If I had to describe her I'd say she appeared mostly as a human/star. She was so beautiful it's impossible to explain, she was love in its purest form and emitted it. She was laughing the whole time at me, but not in a condescending way. I felt so comfortable with this presence, considering how powerful she appeared she was zero threat and just absolute love for me. She asked me why I was anxious and why I was looking for the answer. To which I communicated being puzzled by what she said. She then told me I already had the answer- LOVE. I realised this as she said it and me, the female God/entity, and all the other creatures that told me to come back, then we were all laughing together. Real laughter and pure love constantly flowing. And it felt like we all danced together whilst laughing.
That is the last I remember of that journey.

I had one more journey that night and a flowing red and black snake filled my vision whilst a red eye appeared in my vision. This red eye stayed for about half an hour afterwards. Whereas before the other journies lasted around 5-7 mins.

DMT is certainly life-changing for me. I will be going on other journeys provided I can obtain it again.

I haven't had the chance to read over the vast amount of info on this site that I need to before commenting on things too much but I thought I'd relay my first experiences here.
Thanks!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

strtman
#2 Posted : 7/9/2016 9:17:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not a bad result for a one week starter. Interesting report. Only a next trip when you can obtain the substance? I advise you to prepare it yourself. It provides enormous satisfaction and when seeing the x-tals after a successful extraction is exciting.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Dola
#3 Posted : 9/28/2016 11:18:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.

Not long after my first try, I had a negative experience on the drug.

I got a real scare when I went into the trip(can't remember what it was).
So I woke up and the lights in my room turned in to evil claws and shot across the room. I was calm and composed thought whilst watching this. There was also small & stumpy dark humanoid figures hiding behind different things in the room. Once again I didn't feel threatened by them though. Then I felt like I was in hell. Just the normal world only absolutely no colour/love or beauty. Just an empty feeling and no glow. The total opposite of the good feeling. But once again I wasn't scared or threatened, it was just totally empty feeling.

This trip didn't bother me to the point I won't take DMT again. I just feel it was a lesson to me as I took it far too often over the .course of the first 2 weeks of first taking it. I didn't give it the respect it deserves.