We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Took first steps yesterday Options

Fullspectrum
#1 Posted : 9/27/2016 4:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There was a GVG sherlock with a health stone in the chamber to hold 25mg of spice. Before using the gvg with spice; a scoop of fb harmalas/harmalines (extracted from syrian rue) was taken using an electronic dab nail. With that effect in place the gvg was taken while sitting on the couch. The torch was turned up way too high, only one hit was taken and it was harsh. Cough and cough till nearly throwing up. The coughing never stopped through the experience. Lots of colors and fractals, like a high dose LSD trip. Back to baseline in an hour, took a shower and felt amazing.

Also, there are now 3 shot glasses.

1st shot glass - 190 proof Everclear, 500mg B. Caapi leaves, 500mg spice, 150mg of FB harmalas/harmalines

2nd shot glass - 190 proof Everclear, 200mg B Caapi leaves, 200mg Mullein, 100mg Blue Lotes petals, 500mg spice, 250mg FB harmalas/harmalines

3rd shot glass - 190 proof Everclear, 250mg B. Caapi leaves, 250mg Lucid smoking mis, 400mg of FB harmalas/harmalines

Next experience will be when these evap.. Any estimate on how long that will take? They are half full.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Studio1one
#2 Posted : 9/27/2016 8:07:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shot glass number 2 sounds spot on Thumbs up
Quote:

Darkness cannot banish darkness, only light can do that

Hate cannot banish hate, only love can do that.

Studio1one
#3 Posted : 9/27/2016 8:08:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry just to say a shot glass is not ideal for evap, you want a flat wide container for a nice quick evap, should be done in 24 hours or so like that.
Quote:

Fullspectrum
#4 Posted : 9/28/2016 2:24:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Studio1one wrote:
sorry just to say a shot glass is not ideal for evap, you want a flat wide container for a nice quick evap, should be done in 24 hours or so like that.

I swapped into Martini glass. More surface area, but everything evaps into one place. What type of container do you use? Seems like you would need something with a point in the bottom so all the juice evaps into the leaves?

Wattapwn
#5 Posted : 9/28/2016 6:16:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally I just use a small Pyrex dish and it takes less than a day usually Thumbs up
"DMT is never late. Nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to."

Studio1one
#6 Posted : 9/28/2016 6:50:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah pyrex dish here too.
Quote:

Fullspectrum
#7 Posted : 9/29/2016 12:41:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice. The martini glass and a fan did the trick. Evaporated it in one afternoon. I am going to let it continue to dry overnight and then try it this weekend.

null24
#8 Posted : 9/29/2016 2:28:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Your first excursion into hyperspace?

Since you aren't here virtually slapping your forehead with the 'wtfff?', and from your post, I'm guessing it was accidentally burned.

25mg in a gvg is a good breakthrough dose-with good smoalking technique and potent spice. From what I hear. I've never had a full breakthrough with that dose, but then again, I mostly use enhanced leaf and other devices than a gvg.

It does sound like you know what you're doing, in not trying to talk down your experience.

Speaking of, in mine, even high dose LSD etc doesn't fully prepare one for the ultra dimensional alien landscape that is hyperspace. Thanks for the report, would love to hear how it goes as you go deeper.

HAPPY TRAILS!!!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Fullspectrum
#9 Posted : 9/29/2016 3:01:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Your first excursion into hyperspace?

Since you aren't here virtually slapping your forehead with the 'wtfff?', and from your post, I'm guessing it was accidentally burned.

25mg in a gvg is a good breakthrough dose-with good smoalking technique and potent spice. From what I hear. I've never had a full breakthrough with that dose, but then again, I mostly use enhanced leaf and other devices than a gvg.

It does sound like you know what you're doing, in not trying to talk down your experience.

Speaking of, in mine, even high dose LSD etc doesn't fully prepare one for the ultra dimensional alien landscape that is hyperspace. Thanks for the report, would love to hear how it goes as you go deeper.

HAPPY TRAILS!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing with the GVG. Definitely need to read up more. I had my torch turned way up, definitely too high. I didn't make it to hyperspace on that experience. I was very much still at my house, it was very reminiscent of mushrooms or lsd. I understand a lot of people don't enjoy these sub breakthrough experiences.

I have shot glass 2 of changa fully dried now. I think I'm going to wait till after the weekend to try it though. Going camping with the family and a lot of strangers this weekend and it's just not the set and setting for experimentation.

Intezam
#10 Posted : 9/29/2016 9:45:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Hello
You do not really need a GVG to smoalk the changa you made, you can also smoalk it out of a medium size bonga. Just be aware that mullein burns rather fast, so you may want to layer with some extra herbs...Thumbs up Just in case you waste moar changa during trial n error evap..

edit: if one smoalks changa inna bonga the dosing needs to be a bit higher then for GVG...

Fullspectrum
#11 Posted : 10/4/2016 1:40:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally had some free time last night after the baby was in bed and took my 2nd attempt. This time I smoalked about 100 micrograms of my changa. I don't think I broke through but I must have been close. It was as if I was looking through a window at a circus of small fairies all dancing and moving. I could hear them and just barely see them through my peripherals. I had to close my eyes to see it and it was just a whisper though. I didn't want to push too hard too fast so I just enjoyed where that experience took me and decided I'd try to venture further tonight. It was a very happy and fun sight. I felt like I was waiting on some kind of internal change but instead I felt very much like myself watching a dream.

Intezam
#12 Posted : 10/4/2016 4:15:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fullspectrum
#13 Posted : 10/4/2016 4:30:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
Wut? micrograms?

.1 grams (not sure what term to use) (been looking at lsd threads too much lately)

The experience was so strange. I think I was trying to hard or something. I just need to relax to see what was going on. It was so feint.. but that's never the description of DMT I have heard. Mostly I've heard it's more earth shattering than feint.

Intezam
#14 Posted : 10/4/2016 6:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so that's loike 100mg changa and minus the harmalas and other admixtures would equal to near about 35mg of spice (a medium to strong dose from a GVG with good vaping skill)

Did you use the GVG? Try the bonga....it works.

Look at the scythian-cap-guy on the buraq. Seem he is breaking through (a flower)....

Fullspectrum
#15 Posted : 10/4/2016 6:50:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
so that's loike 100mg changa and minus the harmalas and other admixtures would equal to near about 35mg of spice (a medium to strong dose from a GVG with good vaping skill)

Did you use the GVG? Try the bonga....it works.

Look at the scythian-cap-guy on the buraq. Seem he is breaking through (a flower)....

I don't have a bong with a flower thing. Only dab rigs. I used a regular small spoon style pipe. Tonight I'll just smoalk moar. I may through about 25mg of FB on my E-nail I use for dabs.

Fullspectrum
#16 Posted : 10/5/2016 3:41:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I'm just scared of it. I couldn't breakthrough tonight. I just stopped smoking too soon I guess. I even had a 2nd bowl loaded just in case. But I chickened out before the end of the first bowl (I thought it was empty I couldn't see for all the visuals) Tonight I saw lots of colored patterns similar to LSD fractals. No major change of scenery or even the feint sights I had last night.

I am completely enthralled by this molecule. I'm scared to death of it and at the same time incredibly curious.

Intezam
#17 Posted : 10/5/2016 10:08:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...perhaps the molecule wants to trick someboday into smoalking it moar prepared (i.e.... completely unprepared). Laughing

Something else: someboday posted this great tutorial (in the chat) couple years ago, it helped we a lot....and it continues (to help)

Fullspectrum
#18 Posted : 10/5/2016 7:08:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HOLY FREAKING OMG... I just brokethrough. WTF just happened to me. Wow. I got hyperslapped, ego death and all. Hard to even know what just happened. I've been saying holy F for 30 minutes.

I filled the GVG with changa and just ripped on it. Wow. i came out of a small breakthrough and hit it like I meant it and wow.... Wow. wow. I just wish I could remember.

Fullspectrum
#19 Posted : 10/5/2016 7:17:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I came home early from work today having completed all my tasks. Empty house, just had lunch with my beautiful wife and out side was just beautiful. I sat in my favorite chair outside and just started smoking without thinking about it. I started by finishing the bowl I didn't finish last night then turned to vaping the heavily loaded bowl in the GVG.

Instead of giving myself all day to build the anticipation and hype. I just decided on a whim to give it a shot. And wow did that work. I really feel almost like I went too deep. I cant remember anything but a thousand voices. I think I may have too much harmala in my changa because it's very stoning.

Wattapwn
#20 Posted : 10/6/2016 2:43:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats man! Sounds like a good time hahaha.
"DMT is never late. Nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to."