We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing myself Options

0c1p3
#1 Posted : 9/25/2016 11:52:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow psychonauts. I've been using weed on and off for a year now, and while at first I thought it would make me brain dead (I was coping with some issues), it turned out to spark a curiosity in me that made me rethink drugs completely. I've always been fairly curious, mostly regarding computers and stuff, but after using cannabis I decided I needed to explore the wonders of chemistry, mostly organic/biochemisty and the ways in which I can alter my brain's functioning to discover new perceived realms of existence. As such, I decided I should find out more about more powerful psychedelics than mild marijuana, and spent about a year reading about most famous substances such as salvia divinorum, LSD, mescaline and magic mushrooms. Finally I found out about a supposedly very powerful drug called DMT in a reddit thread about six months ago. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for, and reports said that it was easy to extract yourself, which also tingled my newfound love of chemistry. After this long time, I think I finally have the right conditions to try it: a friend, with whom I regularly get high, who is equally as interested as me in trying; a relaxed place with the exact setting as described with low lights, place to lie down, and a state of mind in which I no longer fear what shall come from new experiences, be they DMT or something else. Wish me luck in my endeavor, as I wish you in all of yours.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 9/26/2016 5:07:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile well, good luck then ...and may the force be with you Thumbs up

Fullspectrum
#3 Posted : 9/28/2016 6:06:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Let us know how that extraction goes! I just did my first, and am planning my 2nd. I want to try the JimJam next.