We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca nausea vs HBWR nausea Options

voyajer
#1 Posted : 9/18/2016 3:56:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone, I'm very experienced with tripping on a variety of psychedelics over the years. Recently I was experimenting with HBWR and at high doses of cwe (18-20 seeds) I have had some of the most intense spiritual and mind expanding experiences i have ever had the pleasure of.like seriously life changing stuff. But the equally extreme nausea made me swear it off though because it wasn't just nausea but profound physical pain that made me feel poisoned and almost wish I was dead. It's difficult even describe how much pain and sickness I was in. It lasted an hour and a half before going away but it felt like eternity.

I have the makings for anahuasca and want to know how bad I should expect the nausea/purge to be in comparison? I'm ok with having to throw up, but I'm wary to reach the pain of woodrose.

As a follow up question,I see a lot of variance in the duration of effects. Anywhere between 3 and 12 hours. Can anyone help clear this up for me?

Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fathomlessness
#2 Posted : 9/19/2016 8:36:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol, you will ace it!

You can defat the ground up HBWR seeds in some Naphtha and it will remove some if not most of the nausea for ur lsa trips.

I would imagine HBWR nausea would be a bit different, more stomach achey while ayahuasca is just feeling nautious and puking. I would say ayahuasca would be on par if not quite a bit less than HBWR.

Extract the compounds from ayahuasca and you can have virtually nausea free ayahuasca depending on how much you take. (at least for me and many others)

voyajer
#3 Posted : 9/21/2016 1:39:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for answering my questions! I can handle nausea and puking, I was just worried about having to go through the pain and suffering of cramps and sickness again. There is a point where a purge isn't healing but tortuous.

Do you have any comments on the length of the ayahuasca experience?

InLaKesh
#4 Posted : 9/21/2016 10:58:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think That ayahuasca has less nausea than hbwr (esp. 20 seeds) .
There are many factors determining the nausea with ayahuasca ( Type of admixture beeing one of the biggest).
The duration depends one the dosage (the nausea also) . I am sure that you can have an ayahuasca experience beeing way more gentle than your hbwr experiences.

Oh, and if you like hbwr, try the defat ( i guess its called panoramix Tek in the wiki). Its amazing !
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

Final Incarnate
#5 Posted : 9/21/2016 1:33:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

voyajer wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm very experienced with tripping on a variety of psychedelics over the years. Recently I was experimenting with HBWR and at high doses of cwe (18-20 seeds) I have had some of the most intense spiritual and mind expanding experiences i have ever had the pleasure of.like seriously life changing stuff. But the equally extreme nausea made me swear it off though because it wasn't just nausea but profound physical pain that made me feel poisoned and almost wish I was dead. It's difficult even describe how much pain and sickness I was in. It lasted an hour and a half before going away but it felt like eternity.

I have the makings for anahuasca and want to know how bad I should expect the nausea/purge to be in comparison? I'm ok with having to throw up, but I'm wary to reach the pain of woodrose.

As a follow up question,I see a lot of variance in the duration of effects. Anywhere between 3 and 12 hours. Can anyone help clear this up for me?

Thanks!

Nausea with aya is only 2/11 if having a nauseating defication is a 3.5 or 4 .

Add 1-2 egg whites during the reduction/evaporation phase of final product. remove em when they fully cooked.

3-12 hrs hmm depends on the Rima/MAOI dose, say u use 3grams of rue or 150mg 20x rue extract it will prolly last 2 hrs but using 4-5 grams rue seed or 200mg-250 mg 20x rue extract will prolly last 3.5 . but for the next 3-5 hrs after that u will still feel eff but the site seeing may be gone, i still dont reccomend operating heavy machinery during this time but doing basic things around the house or going for a walk should be fine.

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 9/21/2016 8:00:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm curious as to if Lemon EO can block out the stomach issues with HBWR as it does from Harmalas. I used Lemon EO (6 drops or so a day) to block out the nausea/vomiting from Rue, so that i could build up Rue's reverse tolerance, then after about a week or two of taking both the Lemon EO and Rue daily, i stopped taking the Lemon EO and because Rue's reverse tolerance was built up a good bit the nausea/vomiting and even sickly body load was no longer there, thus the Lemon EO seemed to help me get past the nausea/vomiting until i no longer needed it. But with HBWR it's probably a bit different compared to the Harmala nausea/and vomiting. I'd say try taking 6 drops or so of Lemon EO for a few days or so, and then take the HBWR and see if it feels any better on the stomach.

I actually have some HBWR seeds so i might give this a try some time. Last time i took HBWR it tore my stomach up lol, but maybe the Lemon EO can help out.

Nathanial.Dread
#7 Posted : 9/21/2016 10:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are a few things you could do to HBWR seeds to improve the experience and minimize the risk of nausea. Some are more involved than others.

1) Defat with naptha or some other nonpolar reagent (I've tried sunflower oil, with no luck, but other natural organic solvents might be useful).
2) Add ginger to your CWE
3) 3 datura seeds should be powerfully antiemetic, without being psychoactive.
4) Extract the LSA (I believe Kash has a TEK on the wiki)
5) Make a tincture you can absorb sub-lingually.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

voyajer
#8 Posted : 9/22/2016 3:09:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the responses! I have a lot think about. HBWR was really amazing and consistently had stages where I would be profoundly moved. The last time I used it is too long to get into but was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. I was wary about using chemical extraction but maybe I'll have to revisit.

I was thinking of using 3.5g rue/10g acacia for my trip. So I should probably expect the main effects to be like 3 or 4 hours?

Sandgrease
#9 Posted : 9/27/2016 10:21:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

HBWR seed nausea sucks but what I thibm is the most uncomfortable part is the vasoconstriction all over the body. Scary sometimes.

BecometheOther
#10 Posted : 9/28/2016 12:40:34 AM

metamorhpasizer

With hbwr I had really good experiences early on and more experiences led to an increase in negatives and decrease in positives. It is just my opinion but there are much better Entheogens available
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever