We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT "lab" in the media Options

null24
#21 Posted : 9/24/2016 2:24:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I was going to put the call to members out to flood the comment section but this article is relatively hyperbole free. Pretty much a stating of facts, I suppose.

That said, no doubt jees.
Quote:
Another way to drag attention toward yourself: get in trouble with your landlord/complex manager.
Surprised

I think all of the dmt busts I've seen in media were invited.Wut?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Nathanial.Dread
#22 Posted : 9/24/2016 3:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Edit - Removed

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

entheogenic-gnosis
#23 Posted : 9/24/2016 3:51:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Speaking of bad articles, this one http://www.heraldsun.com...cbd4335c075b38ad367663bf was infuriating, I could not even read through it...such nonsense.

Quote:

DMT, a hard-core hallucinogenic, also known as “dream time”, has been around for more than a decade, but is now becoming more widely trafficked. Picture: Thinkstock/stock image
DMT, a hard-core hallucinogenic, also known as “dream time”, has been around for more than a ­decade, but is now becoming more widely trafficked. Picture: Thinkstock/stock image
VIC News
DMT, a hard-core hallucinogenic, also known as ‘dream time’, causing danger

Mark Buttler and Elissa Doherty, Herald Sun
September 24, 2016 6:00am

A DANGEROUS mind-bending drug is becoming increasingly available in Victoria.

DMT, a hard-core hallucinogenic, also known as “dream time”, has been around for more than a ­decade, but is now becoming more widely trafficked.

The Sunday Herald Sun has been told of one case of a young university student who has spent weeks in hospital after a terrifying trip on the drug.

Placing pictures of syringes and putting the word DANGEROUS in all caps next to the misinfo about was a nice touch...

Been around for more than a decade? In this article* we find harmala alkaloids from the ayahuasca vine found in mummies which date from sometime between A.D. 800 and 1200.
* http://news.nationalgeog...081022-drug-mummies.html

Quote:
[more from that article] Experts say although it is a naturally occurring substance, the risk to users is elevated when manufacturers try to replicate it and sell synthetically produced DMT cut with dangerous substances.

Police in South Australia last month made a major DMT bust at Port Pirie, north of Adelaide. They seized 350g of the drug, being posted out to customers after being advertised on social media.

Nonsense, pure nonsense, and this article was JUST released.

-eg

Jees
#24 Posted : 9/24/2016 7:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A former friend of mine had like 10 weed plants growing in his attic room, he stupidly babbled himself into trouble by bragging about it. Police came taking the plants away, in the media there was this article that the cops dismantled a drugs laboratory.
Neutral

entheogenic-gnosis
#25 Posted : 9/25/2016 10:54:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
A former friend of mine had like 10 weed plants growing in his attic room, he stupidly babbled himself into trouble by bragging about it. Police came taking the plants away, in the media there was this article that the cops dismantled a drugs laboratory.
Neutral

Damn...

I forget cannabis is still scheduled in most places, and I feel for those still being charged for it, in my state everybody grows cannabis, it's legal and fairly normalized, and to think people in the sane country are being charged for it, it's really sad...

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#26 Posted : 9/25/2016 10:55:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Godsmacker
#27 Posted : 9/26/2016 4:42:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you skim through the DEA's potential clandestine drug lab data base, you will find a list of all potential properties throughout the country suspected of manufacturing controlled substances; if your estate shows up on that list, I urge you to get rid of any and all potential evidence as fast as you can.
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

entheogenic-gnosis
#28 Posted : 9/26/2016 2:30:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Godsmacker wrote:
If you skim through the DEA's potential clandestine drug lab data base, you will find a list of all potential properties throughout the country suspected of manufacturing controlled substances; if your estate shows up on that list, I urge you to get rid of any and all potential evidence as fast as you can.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but while quickly browsing through the DEA registry of clandestine labs it appeared that these were only properties where something had been previously discovered...have you heard the stories of families unknowingly buying houses that used to be meth labs and then getting sick from chemical residues? I think this is what the site was for, to see if your living in or near a former lab or dumpsite...

Quote:
It contains addresses of some locations where law enforcement agencies reported they found chemicals or other items that indicated the presence of either clandestine drug laboratories or dumpsites. https://www.dea.gov/clan-lab/clan-lab.shtml

-eg

Nathanial.Dread
#29 Posted : 9/26/2016 3:23:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EDIT- Removed

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Jees
#30 Posted : 9/26/2016 10:19:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/09/discovery_of_illegal_drug_lab.html

So they found tree bark and a bottle of panel wipe Confused
Quote:
Traffic on State Street was rerouted during part of the investigation due to the number of responding emergency vehicles.

Agencies responding, along with Northampton police and fire personnel, included the Northwestern District Attorney's Anti-Crime Task Force, the Department of Fire Services District 4 Hazardous Materials Response Team, the Massachusetts State Police Bomb Squad, the Drug Enforcement Administration Clandestine Lab Team and the Massachusetts Fire Marshal's office.

* * * Face Palm * * *
This is hard to grab actually, I cant see else than a deliberate agenda behind it.

Anamnesia
#31 Posted : 9/27/2016 2:03:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:

* * * Face Palm * * *
This is hard to grab actually, I cant see else than a deliberate agenda behind it.

that exactly
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

entheogenic-gnosis
#32 Posted : 9/27/2016 2:51:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

http://unfspinnaker.com/...found-in-campus-housing/
Burress was on scene when the liquid was found and claimed that it was a “probiotic tea” she used for her workouts and made at a friends apartment off campus, according to the affidavit.

Burress’ roommate told UNFPD she had overheard the suspect tell an unknown male that the liquid was DMT, and UNFPD contacted JSO’s Clandestine Meth Lab Team to test the liquid.

This team removed the liquid and sent samples to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE). According to the affidavit, the reports from the FDLE indicated that the samples contained two controlled substances: DMT and methyltryptamine.

This poor girl told the wrong person her "probiotic tea" was actually DMT, and was raided...

There was no MAOI found with or in the liquid...I wonder what she was doing with two jugs of brew without the MAOI, it did not sound like she was extracting...

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#33 Posted : 12/26/2016 11:22:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

The Wisconsin State Patrol said one person was arrested -- believed to be producing chemicals in the basement.

Investigators believe someone was cooking DMT, a drug related to meth, in that lab.

http://fox6now.com/2016/...e-and-later-distributed/

Disgraceful article, dated from 12-21-2016

who writes these reports?

It doesn't bother me that they report on catching people performing small DMT extractions, it bothers me how poorly the reporting is done...is this type of misinformation intentional? Or do these reporters just suck at their job?

-eg

fathomlessness
#34 Posted : 12/27/2016 4:11:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Burress was on scene when the liquid was found and claimed that it was a “probiotic tea” she used for her workouts and made at a friends apartment off campus, according to the affidavit.

Burress’ roommate told UNFPD she had overheard the suspect tell an unknown male that the liquid was DMT, and UNFPD contacted JSO’s Clandestine Meth Lab Team

Who dobs on their room mate? Jeez, some people hey!

entheogenic-gnosis
#35 Posted : 12/27/2016 2:35:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:

Burress’ roommate told UNFPD she had overheard the suspect tell an unknown male that the liquid was DMT, and UNFPD contacted JSO’s Clandestine Meth Lab Team

Who dobs on their room mate? Jeez, some people hey!

I really feel bad for that poor girl, and I can't believe the actions of her room-mate.

Quote:

“LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have NOT taken it.”
― Timothy Leary

This is true for DMT as well.

-eg

PREV12