We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I decided go for it! Options

Zotars
#1 Posted : 9/26/2016 9:11:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello I am an 18 year old currently in college and still living with my parents. I am now I guess a frequent cannabis smoker who has become interested in psychedelics ever since coming across the spirit molecule documentary. I've had some spiritual experiences while really stoned and I am really interested in expanding my consciousness and learning more about myself and the world with the help of psychedelics. For the past few months I have been contemplating whether or not I should try psychedelics, so I've asked my parents about mental disorders in the family and I've considered whether or not I have an addictive personality and if I'll be responsible with my use. I have decided that not only will I be responsible for my use, but also I am ready to have a somewhat new view of reality.
I have always been a skeptic and I think that that is a good thing. Now all I need is to find the opportunity to try it, which may take months or a year depending on how many and what friends I make in college. Currently none of my friends are interested, nor do I have a place where I can make the preparations for DMT. I am now trying to decide whether or not to try DMT first or other psychedelics since other psychedelics are harder to get a hold of.

But I'm glad now that I don't feel bad about my interest in psychedelics and I'm not that afraid now. I hope to be a part of this community for a while Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#2 Posted : 9/26/2016 11:21:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I really like to refrain from condoning or condemning another's decision regarding whether or not to use psychedelics.

That said, you are approaching it thoughtfully and putting the energy into it that will help you get good results, whatever it is you're seeking.

I knew it well sounds weird and very non skeptical, but let the universe unfold the gift to you. You'll see that every step you take on this path is part of it and they all have a place in getting you where you're going.

Peace, and be good to you.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 9/26/2016 11:25:27 PM

Come what may

LSD and mushrooms are a good platform from which to start your psychedelic adventures. Just start low and work your way up. I am sure you will have little problems finding either one in college.

Don't ever feel bad about your interest in psychedelics. I think in the near future you will see a wider acceptance of psychedelics in the mainstream. These substances are great tools for healing and expanding the mind and more and more people are beginning to accept this.

Don't build it up too much in your head. Relax and try and enjoy your experiences. Pay attention to how you are feeling when you use them. Observe what your mind creates. The nexus is a great resource for information and assistance. Check out the chat room and talk about it. Learn as much as you can about the substances you are interested in trying.

I recommend you incorporate meditation into your daily life. Meditation will assist you in quieting the mind and allows you more control of your psychedelic experiences. Try 20 mins every day. Pretty soon you will look forward to your meditation sessions. Meditation will not only help with psychedelics but also will help with many aspects of your life.

Good luck in your pursuit of the trippy world of psychedelics!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Zotars
#4 Posted : 9/27/2016 7:21:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I really like to refrain from condoning or condemning another's decision regarding whether or not to use psychedelics.

That said, you are approaching it thoughtfully and putting the energy into it that will help you get good results, whatever it is you're seeking.

I knew it well sounds weird and very non skeptical, but let the universe unfold the gift to you. You'll see that every step you take on this path is part of it and they all have a place in getting you where you're going.

Peace, and be good to you.

DmnStr8 wrote:
LSD and mushrooms are a good platform from which to start your psychedelic adventures. Just start low and work your way up. I am sure you will have little problems finding either one in college.

Don't ever feel bad about your interest in psychedelics. I think in the near future you will see a wider acceptance of psychedelics in the mainstream. These substances are great tools for healing and expanding the mind and more and more people are beginning to accept this.

Don't build it up too much in your head. Relax and try and enjoy your experiences. Pay attention to how you are feeling when you use them. Observe what your mind creates. The nexus is a great resource for information and assistance. Check out the chat room and talk about it. Learn as much as you can about the substances you are interested in trying.

I recommend you incorporate meditation into your daily life. Meditation will assist you in quieting the mind and allows you more control of your psychedelic experiences. Try 20 mins every day. Pretty soon you will look forward to your meditation sessions. Meditation will not only help with psychedelics but also will help with many aspects of your life.

Good luck in your pursuit of the trippy world of psychedelics!

I am probably going to try LSD or mushrooms first, depending on which one I can come across. I meditated about 5 minutes everyday for a week and stopped but I'm going to start again because I feel like it has potential to be really helpful.
Thank you for the advice guys.