We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
two hours of eternity.. Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 9/25/2016 4:34:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I vaporized some passion flower herb infused with crude cappi extract and acacia and for first time i added a very small pungent smelling pot bud to the bowl...

After 2 or three hits of vapor from VG bowl i experianced the longest lasting body load or high in my life and was tripping very hard at same time..

I had to reasure myself that it would wear off soon but minutes were timeless it seemed to hang on very long time close to two hours of eternity..

I would look across room to a small square of light on the wall and watching this light i started seeing figures in it as if it were a tv screen..

Still looking at the window of light i found myself floating into this window of light into a cosmose of many objects..

I remember flying through a circut board galaxy at a fast speed even went past an etentity i yelled at but movint too fast...

I may have broken through this time with the cappi bud and spice mix?

What a trip!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 10/17/2016 5:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acacia? Was it extracted DMT/NMT or its goo from acacia -- or other?

starway6
#3 Posted : 10/21/2016 12:18:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
Acacia? Was it extracted DMT/NMT or its goo from acacia -- or other?

It was crystals and crude capp extract desolved into a grain alcohol alcohol tincture..

What gave it such a heavy body load ..[lasting two and a half hours]... was the skunky smelling pot i vaped with it...

The pot seemed to make it last much longer!

Intezam
#4 Posted : 10/21/2016 10:39:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6
#5 Posted : 10/26/2016 3:12:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
would you smoalk this combo again?

The trip lasted way longer than it would have if i hand not added the pot with the dmt..

The pot was very strong ...causing a strong body load ..

Im not much of a pot smoker anyway and this stuff had a very strong effect with the spice ...

No i wouldent mix this combo again...