We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good dose of rue Options

denyr1
#1 Posted : 9/10/2016 8:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Took 7g rue grinder in a cup of water swirled eaten little 6hrs. 250mg research material 1hr later. Rue was at 2.30pm. Purged a bit diarrhoea and wrenching but cleared up and all good. Tripping for a good 8rs. Been to some use insectal embryo larval stage contemplating DJs and the manipulation of pre determined human behaviours algorithms.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeDao
#2 Posted : 7/20/2017 5:51:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Neutral
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Jees
#3 Posted : 7/20/2017 6:21:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

7 gr rue alone would near kill me, so to speak. Half of that is suffice for most. And ingesting rue powder is so darn hard on the body for no good reason. If you can make a breakfast tea, you can make rue tea (of the powder if you wish), just as potent and half the body load. Did you purge dose out?

My first runs were like 200 - 250 FB, I suffered non sensitivity. Nowadays half of that brings me to the brink.