We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anahuasca Basics FAQ Options

zhah
#1 Posted : 9/7/2007 3:41:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A user suggested we try a sticky ayahuasca basics page, so here it is. We should try to collect basics on maois and ayahuasca analogue adjuncts, i.e. B-carboline and dmt and/or 5-meo-dmt containing plants, e.g. dosage, brewing techniques, maoi diet, maoi diet myths, reversible vs. irreversible maois, syrian rue extraction, etc. This thread will be heavily edited to keep it sleek, so take no offense if a post gets deleted or merged in somewhere else. I will try to maintain a table of contents at the beginning of the thread. Please add a title to your post which I can add to the table of contents. Now it's up to your contributions! Table of Contents...............................................................................................Thread page ================================================================ 1. Basic syrian rue extraction.....................................................................................1 2. MAOI Diet...............................................................................................................1
What if it really [i:92fda18de4]is[/i:92fda18de4] all about the Hokey-Pokey?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

zhah
#2 Posted : 9/7/2007 3:42:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Basic Syrian Rue Extraction ========================== approx. 3 grams of seed are thoroughly ground, briefly boiled in a 1/3 lemon juice 2/3 water mixture, and filtered through a coffee filter. The solid remains are extracted a second time as above and the resulting extract is added to the first. This may then be reduced to provide approximately 100-150 ml of extract and drunk. based on the reports of Jonathan Ott in [i:92c5cf00ad]Ayahuasca Analogs[/i:92c5cf00ad]
What if it really [i:92fda18de4]is[/i:92fda18de4] all about the Hokey-Pokey?

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 12/31/2007 1:15:05 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

MAOI Diet ========================== MAOI Diet facts: http://patienteducation.upmc.com/Pdf/MaoiDiet.pdf Up to now the best MAOI-Diet list I've found. Timelist: * Last time to take a normal meal: -> evening before the day of your aya-journey. * Time between last MAOI-Diet meal and taking the MAOI: -> 2 hours. * Time between taking the MAOI and DMT: -> half an hour. In Layman terms: The day before you trip is the day you can still eat your normal food. The day you take your trip you only eat food that is approved in the MAOI-Diet. About two hours before you take your MAOI is the last time you should eat and not too much, this way when taking your MAOI it will be taken up pretty fast. Half an hour after taking your MAOI you should take your DMT.