We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV910111213NEXT
Dabbing DMT: The Way of the Future Options

CrayJay
#201 Posted : 4/12/2016 6:12:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Cool Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

CrayJay
#202 Posted : 4/21/2016 11:56:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have any of you guys experimented with taking a MAOI before using this method as part of a so called "vaporhuasca?"

goji.dreams
#203 Posted : 4/22/2016 1:38:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yes^ i have infused some spice with cannabis extracts, it ended up a taffy, pull and snap consistency when fully purged.

I drank a b. caapi brew once before on one of these sessions, unfortunately i had little left of the spice infused dab, but the few dabs still made for a great dreamy gentle dive into my mind. Slightly more prolonged and warm in my experience.

The first batch was not very potent so i plan to raise the concentration of spice in the cannabis extract for the next trail. Very happy

iracema
#204 Posted : 5/7/2016 5:56:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been following some interesting threads like the vaping guide, the enhanced leaf guide, and now the dabbing ideas comming out.
The main points I learned to determine efficient breakthrough is temperature control, not to burn the spice, and spread it on a large enough surface, for better drag per hit.
So after hand on a device with temp control, tested some alternatives like stainless mesh, ceramic beds, enhanced flowers and changa.
All good in their ways, but what showed up best IMO is kind of a mix from vaporizing/dabbing, with some little 2-4mm lab glass balls, quite cheap, inert, discrete and easy to clean.
The spice seems to spread all over the glass surface as it heats up, with a great room for air flow between them, about 20-50mg goes easily in one bit hit at around 190C.
It's smoking balls literally guys, yet just another idea to play with.
Regards everyone and thanks for all the learning.
iracema attached the following image(s):
smokingballs.jpg (67kb) downloaded 395 time(s).
closeup.jpg (109kb) downloaded 387 time(s).

ducdevil
#205 Posted : 5/7/2016 6:06:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

iracema:

that looks like a DaVinci Ascent, am i correct?
what temp are you using with those beads?
very clever! nice one! Thumbs up
might have to try that....

EDIT: sorry...didn't see the temp you listed - got it now!

iracema
#206 Posted : 5/7/2016 6:15:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it is the Ascent, 180C-190C is great, those little smoking balls give a "convection" touch to it.
Also I guess that works with any device really.

ducdevil
#207 Posted : 5/7/2016 7:17:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i am a particular fan of the "Mighty" by S&B (Volcano), but have only used for Changa...
if i may ask, what type of place (don't be specific for "sourcing" rasons) did you get those little glass beads? craft shop? lab supplies? what a great idea.
just curious - did you try the little glass cup for concentrates that comes with the Ascent?

some one
#208 Posted : 5/29/2016 3:52:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this post guys! CrayJay don't feel bad about spamming, now we know how important temperature control and seasoning are and that Quartz domeless nailed bangers work good for dabbing DMT.

I've used info from this thread to compile the new dabbing ROA in my The Ultimate Guide to DMT & Harmala post. It explains the basics of dabbing for those who don't know anything about it yet and mentions the best equipment and ways to dab DMT. If anyone doesn't agree with something let me know..
some = one | here = some | there = one

Rapture
#209 Posted : 5/29/2016 8:11:57 PM

"Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind."

If I smack normal THC dabs after waiting 45 seconds on my glass rig how long should I wait if I take a DMT dab?
Should I wrap the 50 MG of DMT in a small amount of THC dab before I smack it?

Psybin
#210 Posted : 5/29/2016 8:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rapture wrote:
If I smack normal THC dabs after waiting 45 seconds on my glass rig how long should I wait if I take a DMT dab?
Should I wrap the 50 MG of DMT in a small amount of THC dab before I smack it?

I would try using the same procedure you use already for cannabis dabs and then adjust your timing from there if it seems too hot, since you sound like you're doing low temp dabs already.

EarthDweller
#211 Posted : 6/3/2016 12:59:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haven't seen it said here, but I would assume after my experiences with dabbing even small amounts of spice that taking a proper dab of DMT feels very close to an IV in intensity of onset and rush. One must be prepared to be mind-blown within a few seconds.

Safety is something to REALLY think of with this method, as the come-up is so quick, if handling a piece, there are a few points to make. Obviously, one can get burnt to the point of blisters by merely grazing a hot nail, even the most precise of smokers. Shit happens. Combine this with a powerful psychedelic, and one might drop a piece, and having your house burn down OR (visualize this) a dab nail burn through your clothing and through a muscle group.

I prefer a heavy, immovable table against a wall, or in a corner of the room, set up like an altar with a candle, incense, statues, etc. out of proximity of the bed, chair, etc. but close enough that one can get to their location of choice, the object you are preparing to lay on or recline into, etc. before dissolving. It's best to have the rig set up on a table, dab the spice, clear the piece without even lifting or touching it, and then fall back into Hyperspace on a bed or mat. There is no danger with this method, as one would really have to TRY to knock shit down and fumble with the table.

Treat the area like a sacred space with a big glass Rocketship in the center, and Blast Off.

Twisted Evil Love
Learn and Grow

CrayJay
#212 Posted : 6/4/2016 2:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright gents, can this residue be vaporized for a future session? It is from a large 65 mg dose that resulted in a breakthrough, but apparently didn't fully vaporize?
CrayJay attached the following image(s):
DMT Residue.JPG (1,763kb) downloaded 295 time(s).

EarthDweller
#213 Posted : 6/5/2016 8:18:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CrayJay wrote:
Alright gents, can this residue be vaporized for a future session? It is from a large 65 mg dose that resulted in a breakthrough, but apparently didn't fully vaporize?

Should be close to DMT-n-oxide at that point as Heat produces dmt-n oxide. No reason not to scientifically give it a try, but with dabbing, you probably got most of it and that's probably just leftover residue. Report back if you get anything out of it though, i am a little interested. It looks like what I scrape out of my rig.

Cheers and Love, Smile
EarthDweller
Learn and Grow

CrayJay
#214 Posted : 6/7/2016 3:53:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

EarthDweller wrote:
CrayJay wrote:

Should be close to DMT-n-oxide at that point as Heat produces dmt-n oxide. No reason not to scientifically give it a try, but with dabbing, you probably got most of it and that's probably just leftover residue. Report back if you get anything out of it though, i am a little interested. It looks like what I scrape out of my rig.

Cheers and Love, Smile
EarthDweller

Eh, I ended up throwing it out, but will definitely experiment in the future if the opportunity presents itself Thumbs up

Vito
#215 Posted : 9/3/2016 10:20:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This thread perked my interest as I've been using my gvg for the last 6 years or so, been wondering about a new method to play with and dabbing seems to tick all the boxes; awesome looking rigs, able to get it all in one solid hit and all around an interesting method.

Does this look like a decent rig to start off with?

This guy
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

Khylian
#216 Posted : 9/8/2016 7:44:54 PM

I AM

CrayJay wrote:
EarthDweller wrote:
CrayJay wrote:

Cheers and Love, Smile
EarthDweller

Eh, I ended up throwing it out, but will definitely experiment in the future if the opportunity presents itself Thumbs up

Hey man, been reading through this thread and I really loved reading your progress, and I learned alot!
I've been considering this piece, but I also need a proper banger/nail. Any chance I can know exactly which type you have? That way I could also use your measurements for the heat mostly.

Thank you! Love
Look within yourselves - That is where you will find true power

Azure Demon
#217 Posted : 9/17/2016 10:18:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently upgraded my bong to a glass one and ended up getting a titanium nail with it, I haven't broken thru yet(tbh I'm scared and I don't have a mg scale yet) but it works great, I can't feel the smoke on my throat at all, really smooth. The crystals vaporize instantly on contact and no residues are left on the nail.

fathomlessness
#218 Posted : 10/28/2016 1:20:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

iracema wrote:
I've been following some interesting threads like the vaping guide, the enhanced leaf guide, and now the dabbing ideas comming out.
The main points I learned to determine efficient breakthrough is temperature control, not to burn the spice, and spread it on a large enough surface, for better drag per hit.
So after hand on a device with temp control, tested some alternatives like stainless mesh, ceramic beds, enhanced flowers and changa.
All good in their ways, but what showed up best IMO is kind of a mix from vaporizing/dabbing, with some little 2-4mm lab glass balls, quite cheap, inert, discrete and easy to clean.
The spice seems to spread all over the glass surface as it heats up, with a great room for air flow between them, about 20-50mg goes easily in one bit hit at around 190C.
It's smoking balls literally guys, yet just another idea to play with.
Regards everyone and thanks for all the learning.

That is very interesting Iracema, I also saw some of your old threads about your Vapir No2. I searched for the Ascent vaporizer that you said you have but the chamber doesn't look as big as what you posted. Could definitely not put glass beads in there.

Do you put it in and then heat it up or heat it up and then dissolve it? I can't imagine how it would work without you burning it because it can't dab as it would take to long to create hot air needed for the dmt to float on and vaporize.

Godsmacker
#219 Posted : 10/28/2016 1:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Leaping Leidenfrost, what an effect!
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Nope
#220 Posted : 10/29/2016 8:42:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
hello Psybin,

ive never dabbed anything but this was intriguing...

Psybin wrote:
So far, I've been able to reliably break thru on one dab/hit with entity contact every time using this method, which seems to require 10mg to 12mg less than the GVG (perhaps because all the spice is being inhaled in one hit and more vapor can be inhaled per hit in a larger piece with water diffusion?).

are you getting propa experiences from 10-15mg doses?

how on earth do you people manage to weigh your doses with something so absurdly sticky?
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

«PREV910111213NEXT