We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Magic Mushroom Drug Lifts Depression in Human Trial Options

CrowMan
#1 Posted : 5/17/2016 7:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

zknarc
#2 Posted : 5/17/2016 9:36:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting. Amazing they managed to get the research done at all given the restrictions.
“The future remains uncertain and so it should, for it is the canvas upon which we paint our desires. Thus always the human condition faces a beautifully empty canvas. We possess only this moment in which to dedicate ourselves continuously to the sacred presence which we share and create.”

seagull
#3 Posted : 9/7/2016 11:27:49 PM

Hello world!

Im not surprised that shrooms are more effective as a treatment for depression, i personnaly grew alot bcuz of the shrooms.
It taught me not to overthink stuff and be more aware of the moment.
I think its a great substance to be microdosed and can even be powderd up and add a lil bit to ur tea. And tada, a more positive atmosphere and no more horrible taste of chewing on shrooms.
You&Iverse

Psilosopher?
#4 Posted : 9/8/2016 2:46:13 AM

Don't Panic

This is the TED talk about this research.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."