We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A gentle embrace from the goddess Options

Inner Paths
#1 Posted : 8/24/2016 1:49:18 PM

Secretary of the Interior

I had a rather pleasant low dose experience this morning with some smoked plain leaf. As is my usual ritual I loaded up first with some rue harmala loaded marshmallow leaf and meditation. I then partook of a small amount of plain leaf Sally and got some nice expansion in my consciousness and some subtle gravity waves.

I then had another go around about 5 minutes later. Effects were slow to kick in but I then started getting some more gravity pulling from my front passing by my side which then turned into a full on embrace like I was getting a hug from the salvia gravity! An embrace from the goddess... A nice interface with a divine plant spirit, it felt beautiful and plastered a smile on my face Love

Who else here enjoys the low dose effects of plain leaf?

I found it such a nice way to start the day and calibrate myself. Wonderful mood lift and euphoria after the experience and for most of the day. I could do this everyday as my morning ritual. I do like to delve deeper into the visual realms at night time and in total darkness, but this was a beautiful experience for a day time meeting.

Enjoy!!!
"The love I've made is the shape of my space"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rOm
#2 Posted : 8/24/2016 2:34:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Inner Paths,
I used to smoke it, and ended using less extract but more plain leaf in bongs.
I try now to switch to non combustion ( I did experiment with vaping salvinorin A when I first join the forum ), especially now preparing ointment and sublingual oil.

I might delve again in vaping extract too soon though. I think you choose a nice addition in using harmalas with the leaves.

I don't think I would smoke stropng extract again, or any time time soon. What stronger dose are you using at night ? more plain leaf, or extracts ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Inner Paths
#3 Posted : 8/25/2016 3:55:00 AM

rOm wrote:
What stronger dose are you using at night ? more plain leaf, or extracts ?

More plain leaf. Not so much to breakthrough, but to access the more visual realms and twisted gravity/dimensional shifting. The palpable vibe of childhood memories is so strong too, even at lower doses.

Such an interesting plant spirit that is so misunderstood because of ridiculous overdoses on extracts. I've been working with sublingual tea administration too with some interesting results. You have to do a lot of the work to reach into the salvia states on the tea though.

Legarto Rey
#4 Posted : 8/29/2016 10:28:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Blessed with much plain leaf, lovingly grown/harvested. Just a few quidded, silent dim/dark...a true sacramental. Adequate reality/perceptual "smearing" to reacquaint one with the "great forgetting". So practical/ergonomic, can be utilized simply and fits beautifully into a busy, late middle aged life(mine).

The gentle embrace indeed requires familiarity/facility with Ska Maria. My habit has been to only occasionally breakthrough with extract, not even yearly at this point. Now I can commune using minimal plain leaf, moistened then quidded with deliberate attention to "pharyngeal bathing" as I swallow. The initial remembrance is heralded by keen awareness of "liquid breathing" and the salvia "gravity tug" felt particularly in the midline while swallowing.

Often I'll ingest the small quid after chewing @10-15min, then ego surrender to the Goddess for a @15min eucharist. A powerful, yet simple and easily accessed apolytrosis. Using these terms in a, Perennial Philosophical sense.

Peace

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 8/30/2016 6:26:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to read of others using the plant in the same manner as myself! Smile Thanks for sharing!

I am typically a night time tripper as well, but I've used small dose plain leaf to start my days in the past countless times. When I used to work in restaurants it was very high stress and starting my day with some meditation and a warm embrace from Lady Salvia was something that kept me centered and calm when in the trenches during those rush periods Smile She is a very gentle, healing mistress if given half a chance Love

Inner Paths
#6 Posted : 8/30/2016 1:30:47 PM

Metanoia wrote:
Glad to read of others using the plant in the same manner as myself! Smile Thanks for sharing!

I am typically a night time tripper as well, but I've used small dose plain leaf to start my days in the past countless times. When I used to work in restaurants it was very high stress and starting my day with some meditation and a warm embrace from Lady Salvia was something that kept me centered and calm when in the trenches during those rush periods Smile She is a very gentle, healing mistress if given half a chance Love

Yes! I have also found that I am more calm and centered throughout the day when I have some plain leaf in the morning. I think deeper exploration is suited to night time IMO but she works well as a general brain resetter and mood stabiliser in the day at lower doses in conjunction with some meditation. Such an amazing plant!