We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Love may be an artifact of higher dimensions Options

swimwithlove
#1 Posted : 8/29/2016 4:52:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe love means more than just social utility, child rearing, social bonding -- maybe it means something we can’t understand, yet. Maybe it’s some evidence, some artifact of higher dimensions that we can’t consciously perceive. Love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 8/29/2016 6:56:19 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

The universe is unusually full of beauty and magnificence

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 8/29/2016 7:18:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 8/29/2016 7:40:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove wrote:
Maybe love means more than just social utility, child rearing, social bonding -- maybe it means something we can’t understand, yet. Maybe it’s some evidence, some artifact of higher dimensions that we can’t consciously perceive. Love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.

It's definately more than those things. When ones heart opens it becomes apparent that something else is at work. Love is mystical

Another
#5 Posted : 8/29/2016 3:15:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It could very well be the big purpose of life.
To love someone, human or non human unconditionally.
Don't believe everything you think.

null24
#6 Posted : 8/29/2016 3:21:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Another wrote:

Yup.
The question at the end of life is. "who do you love"?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

skoobysnax
#7 Posted : 8/29/2016 4:33:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove wrote:

To me love is a verb that reveals itself in our actions much more than in our feelings. Love is sometimes the more difficult path. But the reasons we love? The eternal question...
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

BundleflowerPower
#8 Posted : 8/29/2016 6:05:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Another wrote:

Yup.
The question at the end of life is. "who do you love"?

Unconditional love is a very powerful thing. It's the most powerful form of energy period ime. Nothing negative can compete with it, which is why openening your heart to someone who you might not want to to open it to is about the most healing thing you can do for yourself.

BundleflowerPower
#9 Posted : 8/29/2016 6:11:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skoobysnax wrote:
swimwithlove wrote:

To me love is a verb that reveals itself in our actions much more than in our feelings. Love is sometimes the more difficult path. But the reasons we love? The eternal question...

I agree in a way, yet love isn't only a verb, it can also be a state of being, an energy that's felt in the body, and unconditional love is attainable simply by allowing this energy to flow freely. Consider the writings of Rumi, he was on point in my opinion with this, that one can live in a state of bewilderment because of love, whether it's for another person, one's Self, God, whatever, or one might be in love with everything for that matter. The key to experiencing this fully is to get the heart chakra open, and then get all of the chakras open. Once they're all open and one allows it to flow, you enter a state of bliss or ecstacy, divine Union in other words.

fathomlessness
#10 Posted : 9/1/2016 2:43:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:

Yet it is imbued with meaninglessness, how can this be?

Psychelectric
#11 Posted : 9/1/2016 4:42:45 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

fathomlessness wrote:
universecannon wrote:

Meaninglessness? As conscious beings we give things meaning I would think, moreover just because we don't grasp the full interplay between things doesn't make something "meaningless"
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

universecannon
#12 Posted : 9/1/2016 7:01:31 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

fathomlessness wrote:
universecannon wrote:

Is it though?

And why should beauty have meaning?

What the hell is "meaning" anyways? Big grin

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

TheInternetPolice
#13 Posted : 9/2/2016 1:33:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

had one one shroom trip where i was certain it was pretty much over, less than a gramme, i laid back on my bed and within a minute i saw a fine mist of information forming infront of me in the air, i may have vanished into my own mind at this time -- but what i saw was humanoids balance of positive and negative and i saw interaction and creation between + and -, the smallest -- or at least quite small atoms how they were made by + and - deciding to join up, to then again find harmony with other particles out of balance to create balance and harmony

i believe down to the very small particle level, that coming right after the single - and + (whatever that is made of) we could call love, as they bond together through attraction