We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crystals and their magick theory Options

Final Incarnate
#1 Posted : 8/29/2016 1:18:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man this i think woulda been best posting in chat but

You know how Crystals have always had magicka affiliations .

well what if those Crystals really were just natural DMT or any other psyche medicine in natural crystal form .

when i go through this forum and see God molecule crystals, i kinda just laugh when i compare it to magicka using crystals lol .

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Valmar
#2 Posted : 8/29/2016 1:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Final Incarnate wrote:

well what if those Crystals really were just natural DMT or any other psyche medicine in natural crystal form .

when i go through this forum and see God molecule crystals, i kinda just laugh when i compare it to magicka using crystals lol .

You mean minerals?

If so, not necessarily. All minerals have different vibrations, considering that everything is merely a form of energy. Hence, we can be subtly affected by keeping certain minerals close to the body, depending on how sensitive our energies are.

Right now, I'm wearing an amethyst necklace. I certainly am affected by it, even when I'm not aware. I only tend to notice the difference when I'm not using them! Razz
β€œThe dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

β€œOne does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Final Incarnate
#3 Posted : 8/30/2016 10:35:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Valmar wrote:
Final Incarnate wrote:

You mean minerals?

If so, not necessarily. All minerals have different vibrations, considering that everything is merely a form of energy. Hence, we can be subtly affected by keeping certain minerals close to the body, depending on how sensitive our energies are.

Right now, I'm wearing an amethyst necklace. I certainly am affected by it, even when I'm not aware. I only tend to notice the difference when I'm not using them! Razz

think on shows, animes, where witches are using crystals for spells, power to enter worlds, even in video games . not if someone is in negative mood and u can feel their presence .

has your Majestic Amethyst launched you into another realm ? highly doubt it . or has the amethyst opened a portal for things to enter n exit .

I want you to take your amethyst necklace, and then grab 32 other necklaces that are not amethyst .

then sense which one is the amethyst . if the crystal has to touch your bare skin then for the 32 placebos use something that is similar texture etc.

If you can not sense the difference then chances are the Power of the amethyst is not all that gr8 .

Now compare doing that to drinking Ayahuasca or smoking DMT vs drinking placebo and smoking a placebo .
Pretty sure the power of Aya and DMT will show , ntm if u smell them etc .

If i tie my shoes to tight oh boy i can feel it its too tight, but once i loosen it its no longer tight and i can feel the loosening.

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

TheInternetPolice
#4 Posted : 9/2/2016 1:20:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

one could try creating some very fine crystals from different chemical compounds and then taking a trip in a dark room in complete silence, then one trip without crystals sorrounding you or being in the room or whatever -- and then one WITH crystals
i think crystals, as in very nice wellformed crystals definitely attracts energy, somewhat towards like they claim obelisks do.
recall something about scientists being able to mummify food inside of a pyramid and this also was possible to do with other pyramid shapes, personally i have a goal to create a double pyramid crystal out of potassium chrome alum and then carefully cut it in half on middle, i think a very pure crystal could attract a lot of energy, if any pyramid shape a pure crystal should be some of the best
you gotta keep in mind that the molecules to form a proper crystal will have to carefully allign and settle on the surface, creating the crystal pattern
really dont think i have any more arguments that i know how to put into words on this topic for now