We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Need your Advice Options

DarkDevil
#1 Posted : 7/30/2016 7:56:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To start off i do not mean any Disrespect to anyone nor do i want to cause any Problems,Everyone has their Own Belief and Everyone should practice it they way the want and have the right Believe what they want.

Now that i Cleared that let me Begin.

i Believe in God i Believe in Angels, im a Relegious Person and have smoked weed quiet alot and did shrooms and the Weird thing is For the first time i was 100% Sure that everyone i know in life was just an Imagination from my Mind and that God was not Real for like 30 Seconds, After the Trip ofcourse i didnt believe in all of that, it was just a Trip.

So being me 20 Years old all my life i would never think of that or Believe that but it still happend to me and for a Solid 30 Seconds i 100% Believed that God wasnt real and that was True While Tripping.

So this made me think or Question if i should do DMT, Because ive read alot about it and We as Humans are Curious Creatures i Would like to Try it but am Kind Off Afraid.

Because some people say that Shrooms makes you Believe something while Tripping which is Actually True, Some people Believe they are Vegetables when their Tripping if you Do Shrooms you know what im talking about,And because DMT is WAY WAY More powerfull some People say when you do DMT some People get Delusional to the point of not Realizing it for Example Believing God isnt Real and then Not Believing in god, which they Believed in Their whole lives.

i think you can understand my Situation. No god = Hell and i doot want that. and also i Do Believe what we experience while tripping are Hallucinations and again i Respect everyone's Point of View and i dont want to Discuss that because this isnt the reason why im Posting this Thread.

so i know what i will Experience in a DMT trip are just imaginations from my mind.
is it still Capable of making me Believe god isnt Real?

Excuse me, im very Poor at Sharing my Thoughts as you can see, anyway i think you get the Idea.So should i or should i not Smoke DMT, With Smile answers please, and if someone has any Story's to Share please do, Thanks Very happy

Peace Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tseuq
#2 Posted : 7/30/2016 9:42:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste DarkDevil and welcome to the nexus.

I can not say anything in particular about what you will experience during your trip but the experience will invite you to open your mind for what ever there is (not).

How you integrate your experience is a different term, it is your freedom to believe and even to stop believing at all.

It does not has to be "DMT", it can be any other experience which challenges a rigid mindset.

Love, tseuq

[edit: What are you looking for in the DMT experience?]
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

DarkDevil
#3 Posted : 7/30/2016 7:16:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the Reply Tseuq,

My Purpose of Wanting to do DMT is Explore the mystery behind it and see how far our imagination can reach, Curiousity

peace

Chaska
#4 Posted : 7/31/2016 12:24:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the word believe refers to a personal conviction, at best a subjective truth

its a feeling / a sensation / a hunch

believing in something is simply trusting in this feeling/hunch

believing in something makes it more real as well, so the belief of hell increases the gravity of the perception of hell

no longer perceiving it / focussing awareness on breath and from there outward may lead the mind to less manifestation of the sensation or hunch of hell

exposing yourself to less dogma is what could evaporate the concept of hell even

just for argument sake, wouldn't the nonexistence of god also coincide with the non existence of hell. so perceiving no god is also perceiving no hell. freaky to be in a new paradigm but not a bad one at that Smile

if you want to go back to your old reality, smoking dmt probably won't get you there
if you want to go further down the archaic rabbit hole, SMOALK
grow plants, make tea, love life

Christine Breese
#5 Posted : 8/14/2016 12:53:21 AM

Christine Breese

My advice in the moment would be to not decide whether you believe anything or not right now, just observe. Observe observe observe. See how you feel about things, see what happens. LATER you can decide whether you believe or don't believe, but for now, just observe. Including just observing yourself and your mind. Don't make any opinions or judgments about anything right now. As you get older, you'll know what to believe and not believe, but for now you are in exploration and observation mode.
Save the world! It's the only one with chocolate!

Final Incarnate
#6 Posted : 8/28/2016 3:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does trying Ayahuasca of any style count or where you talking on you or someone else smoking DMT ?

However If Ayahuasca of any style counts, ( since this is me suggesting to someone else, therefore kinda makes me partially responsible for anything that may happen)

I first advise talking to your DR. about oral dmt and MAOIs, like I was considering going to an Ayahuasca retreat in completely legal and non ambiguous settings, the chemicals in the brew would contain DMT,NMT, and an MAOI harmaline and harmine etc.

If a DR. can not "clear" you , then AT YOUR OWN RISK, find out your medical history, family's history, of cardiac related issues, if any, your blood pressure, and any and all "flight or fight mode" responses you have had. I must repeat, AT YOUR OWN RISK determine for yourself if you think your human realm body is in fair cardiac health. If it is continue researching, if your body is not ready, then improve your cardiac health, maybe take some sort of martial arts class, aerobic exercise, and or practice meditation in Shavasana while concentrating on your breath.

Best Regards in your endeavors man. Cool

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

hermes111
#7 Posted : 8/28/2016 3:47:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I first advise talking to your DR. about oral dmt and MAOIs, like I was considering going to an Ayahuasca retreat in completely legal and non ambiguous settings, the chemicals in the brew would contain DMT,NMT, and an MAOI harmaline and harmine etc.

That would be very bad advice where I live. You would get an entry in your file as exhibiting "drug seeking behavior", and if the time comes where you lose a leg or something, they wouldn't give you access to proper pain medication amongst other issues. Just thought I've mention it. Also most doctors never even heard about DMT.

No offense mate Smile.

Final Incarnate
#8 Posted : 8/28/2016 2:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hermes111 wrote:
Quote:

That would be very bad advice where I live. You would get an entry in your file as exhibiting "drug seeking behavior", and if the time comes where you lose a leg or something, they wouldn't give you access to proper pain medication amongst other issues. Just thought I've mention it. Also most doctors never even heard about DMT.

No offense mate Smile.

None taken at all m8 Cool .

i had to mention doctor thing coz it is not me nah i mean ? Just like when you buy multivitamins etc they say check with doctor lol .

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

hermes111
#9 Posted : 8/28/2016 3:54:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I get it, I'm glad to hear that, didn't want to come off as rude or anything. Depends heavily where you live I guess. I literally had that happen to me a few years back when I had terrible insomnia for days. The doc would only prescribe me homeopathic mumbo jumbo, all because I casually asked if I was getting Ketamine when I was getting an operation in the hospital. Knowing what K is was enough reason to brand me as a filthy junky forever Rolling eyes.

null24
#10 Posted : 8/28/2016 4:24:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ime, dmt is a powerful destroyer of delusion. And yes, anthropomorphic ideas of jealous gods being one of those. If you are not prepared to lose your religion in favor of experiential knowledge, then my sincere advice is to not do dmt.
Dogmatic religious fear would not serve you well in hyperspace and in fact you may be damaged.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

#11 Posted : 8/28/2016 5:49:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

null24 wrote:
Ime, dmt is a powerful destroyer of delusion. And yes, anthropomorphic ideas of jealous gods being one of those. If you are not prepared to lose your religion in favor of experiential knowledge, then my sincere advice is to not do dmt.
Dogmatic religious fear would not serve you well in hyperspace and in fact you may be damaged.

Final Incarnate
#12 Posted : 8/29/2016 1:06:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

B4 i go on, forgot to mention my exp with Psyche Medicine, If the pros here on this sight are like 9th degree black belts , im a unique white belt who may mix or take things into account but not be sworn to them, quick example, shamanism consider Aya to be a Feminine god . I take that into account and for any add mixture, i take into account going on a human realm date and add some lotus flowers to the brew.

assuming your Medically cleared for this whether DR or at your own risk you cleared yourself .

I dont have any of these things, but if i were to invite a friend to my home and go on a date with aya i would want these things. oxygen monitor/oximeter, heart rate monitor, blood pressure test.

If you can get samples of the ingredients, i would suggest doing so and rub them on your skin swallow tiny amounts in vegetable capsules, to ensure your not allergic to any of the plants is advised .

start things like looking at your hand and saying inside and out loud, wtf is this thing, why does it move in such a limited range of motion ? w8 wtf is this thing called body im in, whats this skin ?

during trips you may, actually im gonna assume it will happen, your mind may start viewing the body like that during a trip, and what can happen, is the "Animal Mind" flight or flight response may kick in, and the alarm will sound " woah woah woah, im dying hes trying to escape code red code red, " ( im going to assume a lot of people who mention anxiety on trips or "evil spirits" this may actually be what is going on but not always.

on a trip you may even get a feeling that your downloading and uploading simultaneously. ( idk if you seen The Matrix, but if you have remember the scene when neo is learning all those Martial arts ? you may kinda get that feeling )

Watching some sort of Documentaries on various Primates, Animal planets orangutan island is a good one, compare how these wild Apes live to Humans and search for similarities ( this can help if you have the Human is above an animal supreme being mindset, i guess i could say its a soft humbling exp )
http://www.animalplanet....videos/orangutan-island/ .

idk your lvl of intuition etc, but reading a little on body language, and practicing it at work, ma help, coz sometimes on trips you may get a "feeling" that something is trying to communicate with you via telepathy + .

mild practicing of reading body language, should aid lvling up reading things beyond conventional means.

Like i mentioned above im not expert just a unique white belt at the moment.

best regards m8.

@ some of the black belts what is some of your input on my advice ?

Intezam
#13 Posted : 8/29/2016 7:24:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

we think: ....God is not a god but God can also spawn/be manifest as a temporal *conceptualized god. Instead we prefer the name 'The Ineffable (Hoo)'. Because we can/cannot bear/gaze witness to that. In our native unorganized sannnnd religionism we have (been given) some attributes (names) due to 'The Ineffable (Hoo)' and the state of mind known as 'Angel'. One of it be-ing: The Aware(ness) Thumbs up

panentheism wiki wrote:
....let me state that Buddhism is not atheistic as the term is ordinarily understood. It certainly has God, the highest reality and truth, through which and in which this universe exists. However, the followers of Buddhism usually avoid the term God, for it savors so many other religions, whose spirit is not always exactly in accord with the Buddhist interpretation of spiritual experience. Again, Buddhism is not pantheistic in the sense that it identifies the universe with God. On the other hand, the Buddhist God is absolute and transcendent; this world, being merely its manifestation, is necessarily fragmentary and imperfect. To define more exactly the Buddhist notion of the highest being, it may be convenient to borrow the term very happily coined by a modern German scholar(Karl Christian Friedrich Krause RA), "panentheism," according to which God is 'Alles und Eins' (all and one) and more than the totality of existence...
Soyen Shaku (RA)

CelestialGhost
#14 Posted : 8/30/2016 12:36:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Christine Breese wrote:
My advice in the moment would be to not decide whether you believe anything or not right now, just observe. Observe observe observe. See how you feel about things, see what happens. LATER you can decide whether you believe or don't believe, but for now, just observe. Including just observing yourself and your mind. Don't make any opinions or judgments about anything right now. As you get older, you'll know what to believe and not believe, but for now you are in exploration and observation mode.

I would second this! And also I feel like psychedelics often gently push one towards being an observer of the world.
Believing in Gods and Angels, maybe it can be thought about as a an outline for an essay or research paper. It might be up to you to look for evidence to support theories. What makes a God, a God? What is the purpose of Angels? Do they fit in the constraints of physical reality? Or even the metaphysical realm? Why does one go to hell, and does it make sense logically? As you develop and find more questions to be asked, you might end up with theories that won't budge even when you take psychedelics...simply because it's very thought out and more expensive than it once was.

Also, a big internal question would be why does the thought of no God or having my beliefs changed so bothersome for me? What is the underlying psychology? Is it simply just the thought of hell, or is it something more?

Cheers!