We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Small Ghost Resides Here Options

CelestialGhost
#1 Posted : 8/29/2016 12:58:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ohaio, greetings and hello.
Who am I? One; all; none. A conscious plotpoint in the graph of spacetime? Some days I know myself, and sometimes I float away.
I study genetics(epigenetics more specifically), neuroscience and psychedelics...primarily all together, there might be connections between them.
I'm thirsty to learn, to gain knowledge, to expand...like a liquid into a gas. I consider DNA to be a beautiful construction of biotechnology, I also consider it to be alive in it's own right.

Alone, demons of anxiety and insanity haunted me. I grew up lacking in social skills, tormented by my own brain and the auditory hallucinations. I found psychedelics, LSD primarily. Being a person whom is sensitive to many prescriptions, and even scared of common anti-depressants or anti-psychotics. I took to creating my own path of healing, with the help of psychedelics, and a lot of studying logical thinking, and looking towards the stars. It took me almost 3 years in total to climb my mountain. I now take to pushing my mind to it's fullest..I want to see how far it can go. I want to uncover the universe, the workings of reality. The functions of our biochemistry.

And so...that desire to uncover, to discover, is far more powerful..it is so powerful that I have no care for who I am, but rather what I can do.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 9/2/2016 9:55:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile hello

we had auditory hallucinations when we was child, starting from the age of 4. It was horrible (..at least that was what we thought). Imagine all sounds of the universe combined into one (1) bone-and teeth breaking de-materialization roar (not 'soft' whitenoise). They only lasted a few secs... They stopped when we reached the age of 12....

We clearly remember the first time it happened, the little intezam was just peeling the seeds out of a pretty large rose-hip.....

Have you already tried DMT? We NEED a (human) genetic engineer...so Thumbs up