We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue and Alcoholism Options

Orbiting
#1 Posted : 8/28/2016 3:50:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a really interesting post i enjoyed reading it

and your methods are cool i think it was very constructive and i must commend your execution!

i had a period after some intense experience one weekend after which the compulsion for drug taking was banished entirely. it was much less plasent than your method but it gave me a nice start..

what if i may ask is your plan for the future, continue this associative alcohol banishment and health conscious entity interaction? with rue? without?

two months is awesome, however you will be alive for some time beyond this and i am interested to hear how you progress on this path!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/28/2016 10:37:53 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I don't think any of that is goofy at all. This is a brilliant and inspiring post and I appreciate you sharing it with us. I've been on and off the wagon myself for the past couple years and can relate to basically everything you have written here. I've mentioned the struggle with alcohol in some of my experience reports and how DMT (changa mostly) has shown me new perspectives. However the battle has not been won 100%, but it is still a work in progress...

Anyway, congratulations on the sobriety and again, thank you for posting this. I'm sure I won't be the only one who can relate.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish