We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
FAQ - Nexus crew needs your help Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:03:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys,

Maybe some of the older members have noticed, but a lot of the new people ask repeated questions that have been answered many times already. In order to save time both from people asking and for those possibly answering the questions, we are trying to design a Frequently Asked Question / Troubleshooting guide.

In the following post I will paste a preliminary version of the FAQ. I would like to know what you guys think, and would love if people could give suggestions, ask (and/or answer) new questions that were forgotten, give links to meaningful threads for one or another question, etc

The idea is that after a few adjustments, we can take out this preliminary version and make this FAQ as a sticky or something of the sort, in a way that when a repeated question is asked, one can easily link the person to the relevant question/answer.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:12:03 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Great stuff, this could go a long way.

Once boiling, around 1 and a 1/2 hours for the acid cook.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Phlux-
#4 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:24:45 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

I think this may be incorrect : -

3.2- What are the different bases one use?

Always read the labels carefully and make sure there are no unwanted chemicals together with the desired base.

For STB: Sodium Hydroxide/NaOH

For A/B: Sodium Hydroxide/NaOH, Potassium Hydroxide/KOH

For Dry tek: Sodium Carbonate

For drytek - calcium hydroxide is used - and in stb i dont think sodium carbonate will cut it.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:48:31 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This is a great idea.

I've taken the text from the First Post and transcribed it on the Wiki:
FAQ

Kind regards,

The Traveler

endlessness
#6 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:50:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

but it says Sodium Hydroxide, not sodium carbonate in STB..

in any case many thanks for the drytek correction, already fixed, thats the kind of stuff we need you guys for.. any more incorrect info or anything to add? Lets see if as days pass we can extend this and already make use Smile

smokeydaze, what do you mean, one and a half hours each boil? or just one boil? or total for 3 boils?

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:56:24 PM

The Root

hehe - yeah sorry bout that - misread it totally.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

soulfood
#8 Posted : 8/25/2009 2:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Phlux- wrote:

For drytek - calcium hydroxide is used - and in stb i dont think sodium carbonate will cut it.

Agreed. I only really use sodium carbonate for bufotenine.

Phlux-
#9 Posted : 8/25/2009 2:28:08 PM

The Root

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...ts&m=75019#post75019
based on the above post - this thread could add a whole new section to this faq ^^

antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Morphane
#10 Posted : 8/25/2009 2:49:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is DMT spiritually dangerous?

Nah, only joking. The only ones who'd think so are Christians, and they'd definitely say YES.

richierich_931
#11 Posted : 8/25/2009 3:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:
Is DMT spiritually dangerous?

Nah, only joking. The only ones who'd think so are Christians, and they'd definitely say YES.

lol...

"So god isn't an old bearded white man sitting in a big chair?"
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Big Inhale
#12 Posted : 8/25/2009 9:24:50 PM

The Enlightend One

This should be moved to the nursery right? either way great idea. Also dont make substitutions in a tek unless you know what can be replaced.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

endlessness
#13 Posted : 8/25/2009 9:38:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale.. The Traveler will add a FAQ link on the top of the page next to the 'attitude' link, so its at easy reach. I think its a good idea to make it specially visible to nursery/new members in some way, we should think about something of the sort. What do you mean with the substitutions, is it a comment related to something already present in the FAQ or that should be added? In any case, thanks for your input

And guys.. As suggested by this thread:
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...p;m=75092&#post75092

I think we should add something about dosages.. There is already this thread:

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=1366

but it doesnt cover for example the separate harmala doses, neither oral jungle spice..

So how can we add this info to the FAQ..? Anybody has any suggestion how to word the questions and answers? Or anybody wants to give info or links about oral jspice or separate harmala dosages?

acolon_5
#14 Posted : 8/25/2009 9:53:45 PM

The Great Namah

Good, good, GOOD job endlessness!

Acid cooks -> if and only if enough water is used

3-5 2hours cooks in a crockpot on low-medium. simmer at most, not boil. Stirring is more important than temperature.

Harmala's:

Clean Rue Extract (salt impurities have been removed via quick A/B)
vaporized 50-100mgs
Oral 100-200mgs

harmine:
oral:150-200mgs full MAO Inhibition

Harmaline: 100-150 full MAO Inhibition

THH: ?-250mgs full MAO Inhibition

Oral Jungle? this would be similar to Mimosa in your brew. Go low! 2-8grams of mimosa can be utterly mindblowing.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

The Traveler
#15 Posted : 8/25/2009 10:32:45 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The FAQ link has been added in the links list at the top-right of every page.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

endlessness
#16 Posted : 8/25/2009 11:18:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This great, thanks!

Acolon, I edited the dosages sticky to contain your information, and linked it on the FAQ in a new question about dosages, as well as added the acid cooking information. Great input!

Some other things we need to add, any help appreciated:

-dosages of sublingual thh (and other harmalas), dosages of allies (5-meo, bufo, etc), synergy doses

- Expand the newly started dmt allies section

-any new ideas for questions, rephrasing or correcting answers

-Finding links that answer or complement answers to questions..

etc

ohayoco
#17 Posted : 8/26/2009 1:33:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Bummer avoidance:
Get relaxed beforehand
Smoke next to a shelf or sitter to put your pipe away easily
Don't worry your body will breathe just fine by itself, it's just that time warps
Don't worry your heart is fine, its just that it can sound louder and feel stronger
Go in with love and respect?
Smoke sitting up comfortably because a very small proportion of people may be sick during the experience?
Etc
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

endlessness
#18 Posted : 8/26/2009 9:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont understand ohayoco.. you mean adding a question like: What is the best set/setting to smoke?

and then recomendations like you suggest?

obliguhl
#19 Posted : 8/26/2009 10:21:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The machine and vapordevices such as the vaporgenie and the vaporstar should be added to best smoking techniques. SWIM for instance had absolutely terrible experiences with the leaf bed method, burning tons of spice in the process, where the machine and vapor devices always delivered.

endlessness
#20 Posted : 8/26/2009 11:55:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes the method of smoking section needs updating.. do you have any links to older threads or want to make some description of the use of vaporstar/ genie?

I made some alteration in the smoking section, but it still needs more info, like a link how to construct The Machine, and some more tips about using it and using the vaporstar/genie

I also added some links in other parts like dmt health after effects, and started a 'best setting' question with a link to a thread.. if anybody wants to formulate and resume a general good setting or general recomendations to add before the link (or any more links?)

edit: ok so I wrote a little bit on the ideal setting. Anybody agrees, disagrees, wants to add something?

edit 2: when you guys click this link, does it go to the question directly or does it go only to the main FAQ page?

12NEXT