We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MSPaint the entities you've seen Options

swimwithlove
#1 Posted : 8/15/2016 1:23:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BringsUsTogether
#2 Posted : 8/23/2016 9:52:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like it. Laughing

starway6
#3 Posted : 8/24/2016 3:09:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove wrote:

I have seen them in dreams they are called ..[energy beings].. and once in awesome dream i was saved by these beings!

In other dreams ive went swimming in pools made of.. [not water]...but pure sparkling energy!

Sedrick
#4 Posted : 8/24/2016 2:28:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove
#5 Posted : 8/25/2016 8:01:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sedrick wrote:

Your drawing induces in SWIM a strange sense of familiarity, even though this is the first time SWIM has seen your drawing. SWIM has gone through a vaguely similar room during a separate breakthrough trip.

So were your entities distinctly rectangular? SWIM remembers SWIM's entities from the OP (original post) being impossibly human. By that, SWIM means they were perfectly human in shape and form. Perfect human anatomy, perfect curvature of the human muscles (especially the biceps)... but only made of pure energy. It was so, so, so vivid. So vivid and clear and real. Only now when SWIM is sober, the memory is so, so blurry.

They were all male. Well, at least their figures were male, because they had biceps built like an olympic athlete. They looked like three male olympic athletes made of pure energy. Not super swole athletes with huge muscles like Kim Kold, but fit and sufficiently muscular like Hugh Jackman when he starred as Wolverine.

SWIM wishes SWIM could've drawn perfect human biceps in the OP drawing, but alas, it was drawn with a mouse in MSPaint.

But what's strange is SWIM never looks at the male anatomy, or any male figures for that matter. SWIM never even watches the Olympics. SWIM never even stares at paintings of Alex Grey for more than 2 minutes per week.

SWIM has no sexual attraction towards the male figure.

SWIM has no paintings or posters of the male figure (shaped like Hugh Jackman in Wolverine) in SWIM's home.

SWIM doesn't even lift weights.

Koornut
#6 Posted : 8/25/2016 8:33:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fairly recent meditation Smile
It looked like a baseball card but animated like harry Potter pictures.
Koornut attached the following image(s):
sketch-1472110481426.png (1,155kb) downloaded 239 time(s).
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

swimwithlove
#7 Posted : 8/25/2016 8:38:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:
Fairly recent meditation Smile
It looked like a baseball card but animated like harry Potter pictures.

So you saw this guy meditating? And he had glasses? And he was in an orange robe like the Dalai Lama (his is red though)?

Koornut
#8 Posted : 8/25/2016 9:20:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep. 24hr fast and small amount of cannabis Smile
It was very subcontinental in nature and feel so I'd say I didn't get a direct line to the llama.

To be fair also it could be Chevy chases character "pierce" from the show "community"
The simple PHYLLODE tek

Final Incarnate
#9 Posted : 8/25/2016 11:03:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Final Incarnate attached the following image(s):
aya sites.png (2,683kb) downloaded 211 time(s).

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

#10 Posted : 8/26/2016 4:39:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was fishing at a quiet river on a spring afternoon (The photo is the actual location). Decided to take a trip while laying against a stump. Complete ego dissolution for a few minutes.
Upon returning and opening my eyes I could see this crab like entity across the river on the bank while the hillside behind it was cascading with a living organism like peacock feather pattern.

I felt a negative vibe from the crab - however I discovered if I smiled at it, I felt a tremendous love and happiness wash over me. I must of looked strange with a huge smile on my face for about half an hour.

After a while a Platypus and its young came out of the bottom of the tree in the water.
It looked like it was teaching the babies to swim.
0100101001100011 attached the following image(s):
scene.jpg (363kb) downloaded 197 time(s).

swimwithlove
#11 Posted : 8/26/2016 6:01:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Final Incarnate wrote:

You've seen Anubis? How vivid was it for you? And did you really see the thousand-armed Avalokitesvara? Was Anubis pure energy, or shiny? Or clothed? Was Avalokitesvara pure energy, or composed of a golden material? Or perhaps an 11-dimensional material?

jayrocco wrote:

How many milligrams did you take, and after you regained consciousness, how long did you wait until you opened your eyes to see this crab-like entity?

Final Incarnate
#12 Posted : 8/26/2016 8:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove wrote:
[quote=Final Incarnate]

You've seen Anubis? How vivid was it for you? And did you really see the thousand-armed Avalokitesvara? Was Anubis pure energy, or shiny? Or clothed? Was Avalokitesvara pure energy, or composed of a golden material? Or perhaps an 11-dimensional material?

The anubis species i saw, was very clear, but looked more less a combination of anubs with Lucario from pokemon, but defo an anubis's species. It looked like it was running in an obstacle course disabling what appeared to be laser wire, then when it got to this area, it started to dance while doing one legged backflips, while punching or pushing buttons on the walless walls.

Avalokitesvara like thing, this is a really common site for me, i kept calling it Diamond fortress, color more brownish , but it more less felt like it was a vehicle rather then a god itself, i dont know how else to describe it, but it seems these kind of mobile fortresses defo give a helping hand.

during a trip it was hard to surpress/keep outa the flow/ connect to server the Animal mind , i guess i can say the Animal Mind woke up, and was like woah woah woah im dying get me back to earth sound the alarm, hes trying to escape. then i guess outa nowhere, this hand hand , seeing it in my Minds eye, like reached in my mind and "shifted" something, mind's eye SFX movie style static with machine sound.

Then the Animal mind got outa the flow/ didnt connect to server, and Trip continued.

btw I promise you man none of this is me trying to be cool, coz that in itself be a diss to Milady Aya.
, but for now id rather assume what i saw to be a being of Anubis's Species, and Diamond Fortress .

ttyl m8

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

#13 Posted : 8/26/2016 10:40:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove wrote:

How many milligrams did you take, and after you regained consciousness, how long did you wait until you opened your eyes to see this crab-like entity?

I didn't have scales with me, but the little scoop I use is roughly 40-50mg.
I have no idea of how long I was away I assume a few minutes as usual - but as soon I was back I opened my eyes.
Was still tripping strongly at this point.

MountainTraveler
#14 Posted : 8/27/2016 1:47:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol I won't draw it because that will be much too hard but I can describe it.

I haven't done DMT yet so I've only seen one entity and it was on LSD oddly enough..

It was during the peak; I was listening to Across the Universe by The Beatles and saw the chorus of music turn into this eternal vibration. It had a kind of "Hindu" eastern mysticism vibe to it and this vibration somehow or other either turned into or allowed me to see this hyperdimensional mantis-like vibratory entity that was mostly green and yellow with a little bit of red.
It seemed like I said very vibratory and it seemed to be made out of lines yet I could make it out to very vaguely resemble a prey mantis type thing. I don't know how to explain how it felt 'hyperdimensional' but it just did and don't even get me started on the general feelings behind the image. It seemed to be beaming in from another dimension through this vibration and had a very cosmic nice calm feel to it.

If you go onto Google images and search 'hyperdimensional being' one of the first things that pops up looks just like it (because it's made of lines) it just looked more like a mantis.

swimwithlove
#15 Posted : 8/27/2016 4:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Final Incarnate wrote:
The anubis species i saw, was very clear, but looked more less a combination of anubs with Lucario from pokemon, but defo an anubis's species. It looked like it was running in an obstacle course disabling what appeared to be laser wire, then when it got to this area, it started to dance while doing one legged backflips, while punching or pushing buttons on the walless walls.

That's absolutely amazing. It seems like the hyperspace gods exist in a dimension where boredom is never of concern. SWIM has a few questions for you:

1. When was the last time you played Pokemon?
2. When was the last time you saw a picture of Lucario in real life? Either on a screen, a poster at a game store/convention, wherever.
3. Has Lucario ever been one of your favorite (or memorable) Pokemon?
4. Have you ever studied Anubis, or read an article on Anubis?
5. Was the Anubis/Lucario hybrid in your trip wearing any clothes?
6. Was the Anubis/Lucario hybrid in your trip made of a hyperdimensional material, or did his skin look more like human skin/werewolf fur?

SWIM is simply curious as to whether or not regular exposure to certain images creates a recurring motif during psychedelic visions. Like SWIM has said in another thread, many other people who've taken Ayahuasca and DMT purport the third eye to be an "antenna". Many believe these psychedelic visions to be objective "radio waves" and not just subjective images internally generated by the mind. SWIM also leans towards the antenna theory.

MountainTraveler wrote:
It had a kind of "Hindu" eastern mysticism vibe to it and this vibration somehow or other either turned into or allowed me to see this hyperdimensional mantis-like vibratory entity that was mostly green and yellow with a little bit of red.
It seemed like I said very vibratory and it seemed to be made out of lines yet I could make it out to very vaguely resemble a prey mantis type thing.

Yeah, SWIM just saw the example on Google Images. But you said it vaguely resembled a mantis. Was it still very vivid and lucid in detail? That's why DMT is so remarkable, because the entities you meet are always very vivid and very real, as if you're there with them -- literally a mere few feet away from such marvelous entities.

hermes111
#16 Posted : 8/27/2016 5:19:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What an interesting crab jayrocco. And well done picture. Are there any 'real' crabs at that river?

Would you recommend spice outside on a sunny day? I've only considered doing it, but never did. Indoors with the sun up I tend to have much weaker experiences. Any notable differences?
Terence used to do this spice/sungazing thing.

Final Incarnate
#17 Posted : 8/27/2016 6:59:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swimwithlove wrote:
Final Incarnate wrote:

That's absolutely amazing. It seems like the hyperspace gods exist in a dimension where boredom is never of concern. SWIM has a few questions for you:

1. When was the last time you played Pokemon?
2. When was the last time you saw a picture of Lucario in real life? Either on a screen, a poster at a game store/convention, wherever.
3. Has Lucario ever been one of your favorite (or memorable) Pokemon?
4. Have you ever studied Anubis, or read an article on Anubis?
5. Was the Anubis/Lucario hybrid in your trip wearing any clothes?
6. Was the Anubis/Lucario hybrid in your trip made of a hyperdimensional material, or did his skin look more like human skin/werewolf fur?

SWIM is simply curious as to whether or not regular exposure to certain images creates a recurring motif during psychedelic visions. Like SWIM has said in another thread, many other people who've taken Ayahuasca and DMT purport the third eye to be an "antenna". Many believe these psychedelic visions to be objective "radio waves" and not just subjective images internally generated by the mind. SWIM also leans towards the antenna theory.

1. prolly day b4 the trip
2.idk much longer then week, but the lucario description mixed with anubis, was just closet thing i could think of .
3. no
4. no but i have had strong urge towards Osiris, even my natural facial hair is egyptian god beard . but Seth was prolly anubis species as well and im a lil familar with him, but idk why i mentioned anubis over seth.

5. hmm if anything more less seemed like fused to him, like i guess one with your clothes.
6. he defo did not have human textures, i guess we can go with hyperdimensional material, ( reason im not sure to say that, is coz ive had trips in which ie seen images that surpassed 4k hd color but had a 1970s or 80s tv color theme to it, or even like super nintendo/sega genesis 16 bit graphics but color smoothness that surpassed 4k hd etc.

mild off topic, i never knew avalokiteshira was that fortress till i googled it afterwards . ive seen the statue in animes, netero and hashirama using it. even then, seeing those types of things could be those gods tryiing to get your attention from other realms.

I hope this post helped . l8r man . but yeah i defo gota say antena theory over generated mental images.

even how the anubis like being moved, was nothing like ive seen in video games, or human movements, it was just too too fluid.

Final Incarnate
#18 Posted : 4/21/2017 5:36:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bumping this thread . seems like it could be an awesome one. and was somewhat hard to find .

Yumi
#19 Posted : 4/22/2017 2:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

murf

First one is some technological Conciouss thingy I saw. second is me Razz I am an entity!
Yumi attached the following image(s):
42184_ee25b1b1-6c89-4be3-8fbe-906a08664412_Untitled.png (29kb) downloaded 60 time(s).
summon.jpg (294kb) downloaded 60 time(s).
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Koornut
#20 Posted : 4/22/2017 3:41:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yumi wrote:
murf

First one is some technological Conciouss thingy I saw. second is me Razz I am an entity!

Strap a double necked guitar to that second ones back and I believe it Cool
The simple PHYLLODE tek