We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Stepping in from the fringe.. Options

liminalien
#1 Posted : 8/20/2016 4:43:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'm Liminalien

Since my first encounter with an Ayahuasca like spirit brew I've been captivated by the sheer power of the MAOI/DMT combination to create visceral gnosis in the receptive individual. The potential for healing and human evolution bewilders me just to think about.

I'm especially interested in the seemingly ubiquitous availability of suitable ingredients the world over. It is not hard to for me to imagine a past golden age when cultures all over the world were partaking of indigenous versions of this combination. I find it unlikely (for instance) that the Chinese can develop TCM and the Indians Ayurveda without also figuring out the amazing benefits of the combination of local medicinal plants. I also suspect the San people of the Kalahari know a thing or two about Delosperma spp. that they're not telling or is lost.

Apparently it has fallen out of favor with all except the people of South America but I personally feel that we have a worldwide ancestral heritage of it's use. Religious mysticism is great but in the right context use of entheogenic substances can greatly accelerate psychological equilibrium as well as be an invaluable tool for further spiritual development. Not to mention the sheer Awesomeness of the experience compared to drugs or even hedonistic use of psychadelics.

Presently, situated in Africa, I am strongly motivated to explore potential combination ingredients I have available to me locally. I hope to use this forum to investigate, learn and share my findings as I experiment with local DMT sources and potential sources of indigenous MAOIs.

That's the plan
ThanksThumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Chaska
#2 Posted : 8/20/2016 5:50:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello and welcome to the nexus!

it seems like there are undiscovered recipes yet to be discovered, especially globally.

be cautious with your investigation of different dmt plants, some contain compounds you would rather not ingest (gramine for example)

ill always have a reverence for dmt/maoi combos, especially mushrooms and syrian rue Smile

many people of south america consider these "spirit" plants to be a threat/ unwelcome in their newfound christian paradigms, while the "Savages" embrace it more

much love!
grow plants, make tea, love life

143Man
#3 Posted : 8/20/2016 10:38:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well Wayqeycha, as someone who shares the fundamental Christian beliefs (with the exception of not viewing drugs as sinful when used properly) I understand why the majority of Christians are against drugs and psychedelics but I believe that they have a much less educated view of psychedelics and how they work, both from a scientific and spiritual standpoint.

I understand that some people can lose their faith or change beliefs after using psychedelics, DMT in particular, but I am not one of those people. DMT strengthened my faith and has been a helpful tool for physical, psychological, and relationship healing.

I believe there are so many wonderful, natural healing methods out there that work equally as good as, if not better than, allopathic medicine, often with less side effects. I love studying them!

liminalien
#4 Posted : 8/24/2016 4:29:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
ill always have a reverence for dmt/maoi combos, especially mushrooms and syrian rue

mmm.. I've never actually tried that combo and I know MAOI are a potentiator but your comment just lit up a bulb in my mind: psilocybin is actually quite similar to DMT. I know it's obvious and has no doubt been extensively discussed, but I just grokked it now. Thanks! Very happy