We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An introduction Options

CouchLove
#1 Posted : 8/21/2016 9:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

I am The Couch Love. I come to this place after a long journey through the realms of inner space. I have been lead to this forum, as I have a directive that needs to be fulfilled; there are questions which must be answered, if I am to complete a task given to me. That task is to find a way to supply myself with enough Changa to navigate the astral realm on a regular basis.

My meddling with psychedelics began about ten years. It first started with mushrooms, and progressed down the annals of mad made synthetic RCs, and varieties of ergot based derivatives . There has been much exploration in these areas. At least a few hundred mushroom experiences, and an equal number of acid trips, with the mindset of use for self expansion. To help myself, and others progress through this world is my goal -- providing a variety of tools/insights is my means. My favorite tool thus far is a piece of technology called an Ajna Light, a device which uses strobing lights to activate mental states which relate to the brains endogenous production of DMT. I get high on light -- literally.

DMT has been on my mind since I was 18. I received a copy of the Cosmic Serpent from a friend, and devoured it. The call from Aya was heard quite loudly, as the text resonated quite intensely with a series of realizations I had been lead to via psilocybin. Naturally, I was lead to DMT, as this seemed to be the most abundant means to enter that realm. However, I was unable to enter. The first time I smoked DMT, I began seeing visions of my life popping before my eyes, skeletal horsemen riding about, engulfed in flames, and a tunnel of light, with a deity on the other side, surrounded by a fractal mandala. As I approached, I heard a message, barring me from entry. This was not the route I was to take, if I wanted entry into this space. I was told told to drink Ayahuasca, when I was more prepared... Smoking DMT never worked after that, no matter how much I smoked, or what method I used, I could never cross the barrier. So I waited for mother ayahuasca to present herself.

It took me nearly 10 years for an opportunity to find me. Recently, I was demonstrating the light I do work with at a Yoga studio in Canada, when one of the participants approached me, and initiated a conversation, which inevitably lead to my integration into an Ayahuasca circle. I was invited to drink, and that is what I did. My life has been forever changed.

About a month ago, I participated in a 10 day dieta, lead by a very powerful healer. This was my second experience with the brew. We drank aya, and we also drank the bark from the Noya Rao tree, a very intensely energetic healing plant, which expressed itself quite vocally through out the journey. It was by far the most profound experience I have ever been witness to. I broke through the veil, after years of waiting, and was taken completely out of my body, and thrown into the universe. I was greeted by a variety of entities, who expressed their pleasure in being able to finally communicate with me on a direct level, as they had work for me to do, and that work would continue well beyond the ceremony space. Part of this work was to be Changa.

So now I am here...crawling through these forums, to find a suitable/effective way to supply myself with dream leaf.

Pleasure to meet all of you. With light and love, I extend my gratitudes!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ElusiveGlitch
#2 Posted : 8/24/2016 11:57:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

CelestialGhost
#3 Posted : 8/29/2016 12:28:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Cosmic Serpent is a beautiful book! I read it in regards to the connections it proposed between genetics and psychedelics. Interesting ideas, and connections. It also struck the idea about gaining information through the DNA of other beings. It almost made it seem like DNA itself talks to each other, and records things that can be shared with a different strain of life later on.
Welcome to the forum! (I wonder if it is correct for a new member to welcome another new member?)