We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia questions. Options

Ulim
#1 Posted : 8/20/2016 1:01:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i got myself some salvia.
Already did a lot of research on it.
Erowid says 6g dried leaf is a normal dose.
But how am i supposed to fit that into my mouth????
I have huge problems even putting a single leaf into my mouth how am I going to get the rest in.
I cant take the salvia anymore so I transferred the wet salvia into a 0.5L bottle.
And its half full now. The wet salvia needs to stay there im not able to consume it in the next week.

How long can i keep salvia like this? I can extract it in 5 days.

And how is anyone been able to trip with salvia by chewing it? I just cant grasp how anyone is able to pull that off.

Also I smoked 0.5g in a joint and got no effect what did I do wrong there.

Sry that im newbing around here but im really stunned right now how im not able to get any effects with such a powerfull herb. Even though plenty people dont seem to have any problems with it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 8/20/2016 1:42:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd say roll each leaf up individually for chewing session, following spitting. If you have whole leaf just forget about smoking for now perhaps? There's certainly no rush. Practice the roa. A water bong device may favor quite well for plain leaf intake but you may have to take multiple hits, it sounds. It is usually not difficult to know when it's working. Wink Smoking could be easily managed with 5x extract or slightly higher, too. Reverse tolerance is on your side, as well.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Ulim
#3 Posted : 8/20/2016 7:01:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
I'd say roll each leaf up individually for chewing session, following spitting. If you have whole leaf just forget about smoking for now perhaps? There's certainly no rush. Practice the roa. A water bong device may favor quite well for plain leaf intake but you may have to take multiple hits, it sounds. It is usually not difficult to know when it's working. Wink Smoking could be easily managed with 5x extract or slightly higher, too. Reverse tolerance is on your side, as well.

I already noticed some effects
Because normally white walls dont have slight pink and yellow stripes. But that faded really fast.

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 8/24/2016 5:26:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quidding can take some practice to get the hang of. I still struggle with it unless it's fresh leaf, rehydrated dried leaf makes me gag for some reason.

if you're looking to have a deep experience you'll have to extract from the leaf you have. Follow the cold acetone tek outlined in this post: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=178430#post178430

When you get to step 4 you don't need to purify beyond that, just evaporate the acetone onto some fresh plain leaf and voila. I would start with a 5x or 6x, no more than 10x. Salvia extractions are very simple and quick to perform.

Unfortunately extracts are no good for quidding, you have to simply chew and bare it until you're where you want to go.

Ulim
#5 Posted : 8/24/2016 11:42:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metanoia wrote:
Quidding can take some practice to get the hang of. I still struggle with it unless it's fresh leaf, rehydrated dried leaf makes me gag for some reason.

if you're looking to have a deep experience you'll have to extract from the leaf you have. Follow the cold acetone tek outlined in this post: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=178430#post178430

When you get to step 4 you don't need to purify beyond that, just evaporate the acetone onto some fresh plain leaf and voila. I would start with a 5x or 6x, no more than 10x. Salvia extractions are very simple and quick to perform.

Unfortunately extracts are no good for quidding, you have to simply chew and bare it until you're where you want to go.

Yes thats what i thought about doing. I saved the reydrated leaf in a bottle and wanted to extract it. I know that its 6g so I can make the extract and get 12 hits.