We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Tell one thing that Ayahuasca has taught you? Options

Limbol
#21 Posted : 6/26/2016 10:16:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the replies

We know that the sky is blue because our senses tell us so. Regardless of where you grow up or where you live - the fact remains – the sky is blue because it tells us so.

Albert Einstein gave us the information to actually understand why the sky is blue.
Nonetheless, the sky was blue long before Einstein came along. If person A perceived it as yellow and person B as white and person C as green. We all of a sudden get into a dilemma.

Which one is it? It’s all subjective…?

A glass of water can be half full and half empty at the same time but the fact remain. It’s the same thing – different point of view.

Put more variables into the mix and we get the Aya/Dmt experience. We lack any Einstein to give us the information. All we got is our personal perceptions.

If Donald Trump thinks he is the best person who has ever lived he is entitled to this perception – but it’s far from “truth” such as the perception that the sky is blue. One is imaginative and the other is, by fact – as we can understand it – true.

If aya/dmt is true or not, has to (from my point of view) be that the sky is blue – And it can be perceived objectively as such. Otherwise, it’s something else.

To go back to my original post, as stated from my “teachings” aya told me that I choosed this life. Is this true? If it is, more people need to witness it – else it’s just a subject of my own imagination.

Thanks participating in the discussion

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

entheogenic-gnosis
#22 Posted : 6/27/2016 1:24:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Like mckenna said, I can only talk about what I have learned from psychedelics, Ha, wouldn't it be strange for me to tell you what you have learned from psychedelics?

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#23 Posted : 6/27/2016 1:32:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Limbol wrote:
Thanks for all the replies

We know that the sky is blue because our senses tell us so. Regardless of where you grow up or where you live - the fact remains – the sky is blue because it tells us so.

Albert Einstein gave us the information to actually understand why the sky is blue.
Nonetheless, the sky was blue long before Einstein came along. If person A perceived it as yellow and person B as white and person C as green. We all of a sudden get into a dilemma.

Which one is it? It’s all subjective…?

A glass of water can be half full and half empty at the same time but the fact remain. It’s the same thing – different point of view.

Put more variables into the mix and we get the Aya/Dmt experience. We lack any Einstein to give us the information. All we got is our personal perceptions.

If Donald Trump thinks he is the best person who has ever lived he is entitled to this perception – but it’s far from “truth” such as the perception that the sky is blue. One is imaginative and the other is, by fact – as we can understand it – true.

If aya/dmt is true or not, has to (from my point of view) be that the sky is blue – And it can be perceived objectively as such. Otherwise, it’s something else.

To go back to my original post, as stated from my “teachings” aya told me that I choosed this life. Is this true? If it is, more people need to witness it – else it’s just a subject of my own imagination.

Thanks participating in the discussion

Did you choose this?

Were you in a conscious state capable of making choice before physical incarnation?

I feel there's a state after death, but before reincarnation, this state is identical to the DMT flash, it's uncomfortable, disorienting, there's no time, there's no consistency in events, you are lacking a body, and everything is in constant motion and change, you grasp at your past identity, and like grabbing at smoke, you despair as it all slips through your hands, you long for the stability of a physical incarnation, so you "jump" into one.

Now, if you could realize that this space after death but before reincarnation is actually nirvana, and curb your urge to incarnate, you would have reached freedom from standards, freedom from life death and re-birth.

So yes, I'm sure we choose this, but it's not a choice made from long thought, it's a choice driven by emotion, so it's possible that you can jump into undesirable incarnations if you panic...

This is all just speculation, and it's in the terminology of Buddhism, though the concepts were initially objective and coincidentally alligned with Buddhist language.

-eg

FiniteFox
#24 Posted : 8/24/2016 5:58:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I learned about my relationship with death, how and why I fear it, how it could be the most gentle anesthesia that leads one into nothingness, and that could be beautiful. Or how death would be a hell based on the memory of all the love I didn't give.

For me aya has a potent death energy, and I sort of leave my body when I do it.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. It's cool to hear from you all.

dragonrider
#25 Posted : 8/25/2016 3:40:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I learned to Always be completely open and honest to the ones i love. To Always say what i feel to them and to never hold back in that sense.

Since i've taken ayahuasca, there have never ever been elephants again in my life, occupying spaces i share with loved ones.
A major improvement.

PREV12