We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa Hostilis Options

Aitchie
#1 Posted : 8/21/2016 5:31:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi DMT Nexus members.

Quick Question.

Has anybody taken the Mimosa Hostilis Bark, in powder form in gel caps? If so, can you advise me on the effects.

The reason for my question, is because I am currently working on opening my Third Eye, and the dose of DMT may help towards decalcifying my pineal gland, or so the story goes.

Any advise would be welcome..

PS. I have taken Ayahuasca in liquid form

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#2 Posted : 8/21/2016 6:43:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You will burden your ingestion system unnecessarily up to painful levels. Not cool on such an occasion, the calcium of your pineal gland might all end up in your third eye Shocked

#3 Posted : 8/22/2016 9:50:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I don't think I entirely understand the question. How would powdered rootbark in capsules be more prone to 'opening your third eye' (whatever that even means) than say a water extraction?

If the boilings are sufficient, there should be enough DMT in the brew. You shouldn't have to cause unnecessary turmoil to your stomach with powdered rootbark.

Chan
#4 Posted : 8/22/2016 10:26:08 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

It's a poor choice of material, which is essentially indigestible (and used to make a red dye), combined with a terrible method of ingestion...perhaps you can figure out the likely effects? In any case, if you go ahead, make sure the flooring wipes easily and won't stain.

“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

Aitchie
#5 Posted : 8/22/2016 1:19:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi All

Thank you all for taking time out to shine a bit of light onto my question.

Much appreciated

Aitchie
#6 Posted : 8/22/2016 1:22:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
I don't think I entirely understand the question. How would powdered rootbark in capsules be more prone to 'opening your third eye' (whatever that even means) than say a water extraction?

If the boilings are sufficient, there should be enough DMT in the brew. You shouldn't have to cause unnecessary turmoil to your stomach with powdered rootbark.

Hi Tattavamasi,

Please google, Third Eye and there is loads of information about it..Taking Ayahuasca is the same as 'Opening The Third Eye' but this is with Meditation, lifestyle, etc. Thank you for your response.. and The Pineal Gland secrets, DMT on birth and death...Using Ayahuasca is an upload of DMT.

Jees
#7 Posted : 8/22/2016 1:35:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aitchie wrote:
...Please google,...
You know, there's a lot on the internet, all contradicting, why believing one over the other? I think the let-go is in order on many aspects.

Kable
#8 Posted : 8/22/2016 3:08:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I tried the gel cap method based on this guys video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewamkPjI_pg

The first time it didn't work (I think I dosed too light) for me, but then I increased my dose to 3 grams of ground syrian rue and 6 grams of ground MHRB and it ABSOLUTELY WORKED. Sure I vomited up plant matter about 45 min to a hour in and that sucked, but I don't know that it's worse than the purging everyone gets. However, I haven't tried the tea to compare.

It's simple, it uses very little material, and it makes the dosing simple. And you don't taste anything, going down at least.

Jees
#9 Posted : 8/23/2016 6:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eating raw material has been reported with opposite results. Some say OK, others say never again due stomach trouble. It's a mixed bag, it's sure no general success enough to advise in general. Also, the alleged benefits are not supported by everyone. But whatever rocks your boat, more power to you!

Personally I've gone OK several times up to 5 gr raw vine flushed in, but any more grams wood is definitely an overly burden on my tract.

Gel caps give me unpredictable delays whatever is inside, more so than with drinks who kick in more like clockwork.

Smile

ShamensStamen
#10 Posted : 8/23/2016 8:17:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, ingesting ground Rue seed and Mimosa root bark powder in capsules works wonderfully. The purge is rough as hell, compared to teas ime, but taking it like this was how i first started out, did it this way quite regularly for a whole year back in 2012. Now though, i stick with Mimosa or Acacia residue capsules instead of root powder capsules. I make the residue by weighing out a dose of root powder, put it into a jar, fill the jar half way up with room temp bottled water, put the lid on and shake it well periodically allowing it to sit overnight. The next day i filter the liquid through a coffee filter and evaporate the liquid down in a dish or pan in front of a fan. Once dry, the residue can be scraped up and loaded into capsules, and it's lighter on the stomach than ingesting root powder. And as for Rue, i either grind up the Rue seed and encapsulate it, or i boil up the whole seed and make an extract which i can encapsulate.

Cognition
#11 Posted : 8/23/2016 2:00:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About a year or 2 ago I was using kratom and gel capped it so it would be easy to ingest and not taste awful.What i learned from that was if it tastes bad going down its much worse coming back up.

I would really recommend the tea version,the purging will be a lot easier if its water coming back up rather than wet chunky blobs of terrible tasting powder. I have to say if I was flying high in hyperspace mimosa root bark powder is one of the last things i would want to purge.

It does work to ingest it that way and if you do give it a try let us know how it went.

Good luck

Jees
#12 Posted : 8/23/2016 4:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shredded or pieces of wood require substantial boiling efforts, but not powder if you have that. 15 To 30 mins boil, one wash, distilled (demin) water, no acids, and there you are Thumbs up

Cold water soaks on powder of rue and mimo work with great results, no boiling, just 2 days in the fridge, shake often, settle/decant/filter. Used a drop of acid on those CWE's though but dunno if really necessary. Demin water.

If you have powder, arguments for gel caps to skip the laborious ayahuasca style brewing are BS Wink

BringsUsTogether
#13 Posted : 8/23/2016 9:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aitchie wrote:
Hi DMT Nexus members.

Quick Question.

Has anybody taken the Mimosa Hostilis Bark, in powder form in gel caps? If so, can you advise me on the effects.

The reason for my question, is because I am currently working on opening my Third Eye, and the dose of DMT may help towards decalcifying my pineal gland, or so the story goes.

Any advise would be welcome..

PS. I have taken Ayahuasca in liquid form

In short, and to answer your question, taking Mimosa Hostilis bark in gel caps will only have desirable effects if you also take some syrian rue (~4g) or other MAOI. To be honest with you I think the whole decalcified pineal gland stuff is just hogwash.