We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New horizons Options

Twistedharmonics
#1 Posted : 8/22/2016 1:50:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi ladles and jellyspoons,
My name is Not Applicable, I've been wondering about aimlessly for quite some time.
I have had some contact with DMT prior to my latest interaction whereby the whole world changed for me. New ideas ways of working and attitudes towards life have come to the front and I'm currently trying to assimilate all this new information and try and come to some sort of sense and decide on a direction to go in ( BTW if you ever get the opportunity to visit Portugal i can highly recommend a certain bi annual festival)
Feeling the yoga playing with magic and being an all round good person are some of my current goals in life along with learning to speak in plain language as speaking in metaphor does my teammates heads in!!!
This is all I have to share for now as reality is calling for my attention.

Have a good one SmileStop

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/22/2016 10:19:48 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

DMT is a strange beast of a molecule that can bring about change in the most profound ways it seems! Glad to hear it is working for you! That being said, I hope you are able to find what you are seeking here. Enjoy the forum!

Peace

-TGO-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Spaced Out 2
#3 Posted : 8/23/2016 9:09:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus.

Nice to have you join the community.

Safe and happy journeys friendThumbs up

Peace
SO2