We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Meeting with all my Spirit Guides and Helpers Options

Valmar
#1 Posted : 8/22/2016 9:13:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So... I brewed about 25 grams of Caapi vine, and despite the vomiting-inducing taste, my tiger spirit helped me chug it all down.

After that, I had a carrot or two, and then sat down in my meditation chair. Almost immediately after I became comfortable, Mother Ayahuasca appeared to the side and told me that I had correctly understood what she meant by not journeying for a year ~ low Caapi-only dose, no Chacruna, with me later realizing that Chacruna is not only risky, but also unnecessary, for now, as purified as I currently am.

She told me that my spirit guides would lead the rest of this journey, and promptly walked behind me and melded into my back or something. Then my focus suddenly shifted to my tiger spirit that was hugging me happily, head tilted, staring at me serenely, as if questioning if I still doubted her existence now, feeling her energy much more strongly than I ever had before. Then I noticed the eagle helper spirit on my left shoulder, and my crow spirit guide on my right shoulder. On the right, the wolf helper spirit, who nodded calmly at me, and my guardian spirit guide, who also nodded serenely. On the left, the five of my teacher spirit guides, and the Teacher from this vision: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=71742

Then my tiger spirit softly asked me whether I still doubted, now that I could sense them all like this. I have no words for what I felt then.

Then my tiger spirit busily got to work fixing my head, as I had a mostly blocked left ear and a mildly feverish headache from the uvula infection I had. My guardian spirit guide worked on my stomach initially, so I wouldn't vomit from the nausea, then worked on my intestines for a short bit, then my throat. As they did so, everything was calm and went smoothly.

Then my tiger spirit went into my Third Eye, and busily cleaned it out some more. My thoughts whirled from subconscious anxiety rising to the surface, but she told to just ride with them, and that everything would be fine, because my spirit friends all were with me.

I went through many short dream sequences, and whirling memories that I had forgotten, all flicking by at a tremendous rate. I was calm and just let it flow.

Eventually, from somewhere within me, a dark orb of energy exited my body, and my Teacher spirit guide obliterated it.

After a while, my mind and thoughts tired out, and all of my spirit guides and helpers except for my tiger, my guardian and my crow bidded their goodbyes and vanished from my senses. Then, after a little while longer, the experience wound down, and I went to sleep, exhausted, but happy.

Many thanks for reading! Smile
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

smoothmonkey
#2 Posted : 8/22/2016 2:48:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Valmar
#3 Posted : 8/23/2016 12:05:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoothmonkey wrote:
Beautiful Smile

It's not what I was expecting to happen, but there you go. Smile
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Valmar
#4 Posted : 8/23/2016 12:08:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another realization... I also don't need Chacruna right now, because I have access to enough spiritual energy for it to be redundant. Caapi alone is plenty to enhance my current spiritual awareness to a fine enough level to have very meaningful experiences without Chacruna's explosiveness.
~ Lǎozǐ

~ Carl Jung

tregar
#5 Posted : 8/23/2016 3:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Valmar said:
Quote:
low Caapi-only dose, no Chacruna, with me later realizing that Chacruna is not only risky, but also unnecessary, for now, as purified as I currently am.
thanks for sharing!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

nexalizer
#6 Posted : 8/25/2016 8:59:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All this from 25gr of Caapi?

I think you have the good stuff Big grin
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Valmar
#7 Posted : 8/26/2016 1:33:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nexalizer wrote:
All this from 25gr of Caapi?

I think you have the good stuff Big grin

I used Dagger's Herbal Percolator method, as I always do now. Had a hard time gulping it down because I used so much vinegar, urgh.
~ Lǎozǐ

~ Carl Jung