We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Best way to experience "visions" without going too far? Options

Ulim
#21 Posted : 8/21/2016 9:29:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Ulim wrote:
Nathanial.Dread wrote:
2c-b is generally reported to be a psychically easy drug, with good visuals and mood-lift, but lacking the confusion, anxiety, or existential "ooomph" of other drugs.

I dont know but a friend of mine told me that MDMA was very visual for him after the peak.
I dont know if he did good MDMA though.
Maybe something like a Mescaline/LSD MDMA concotion will yield a nice trip with low dosage you can eliminate the bodyload too.

I actually dont have that much problems with heavy bodyload. On my LSD trips I was left wanting to die at some points nut that always goes away.
I got a strong mind though so I dont know about other people. I had some chronic pain issues with my intestines that yielded a ton of sharp internal pain so LSD bodyload is a joke compared to that.

I'd be surprised if your friend had real (or pure MDMA). MDMA (and even MDA) has pretty weak agonist activity at the 5-HT2Ar.

Blessings
~ND

He might have had something else, but some people do actually have visuals from MDMA. I tripped quite hard on it myself recently, with no lack of visuals (not full blown other-world type visions). It was some very nice MDMA I verified with a test kit.

There is all sorts of techniques that can precipitate visuals or psychedelic type states. So focusing too much on receptor affinity has its limits.

Just research it. There are way to many people that said they had some for it to be false.
Also it seems that high dose high purity mdma seem to cause them more often.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nathanial.Dread
#22 Posted : 8/22/2016 2:39:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What kind of doses are you guys taking to produce visuals?

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

jamie
#23 Posted : 8/22/2016 6:56:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

200mg of MDMA combined with cannabis through the night and I always get some closed eye visuals, and even visionary scenes when I sit down or lay in bed often. I have had some detailed visions with MDMA and cannabis while laying in bed during the comedown.

2cb is a better substance for visionary quality however. It's a great psych all around, and very similar to mescaline.
Long live the unwoke.

Ulim
#24 Posted : 8/22/2016 10:40:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
200mg of MDMA combined with cannabis through the night and I always get some closed eye visuals, and even visionary scenes when I sit down or lay in bed often. I have had some detailed visions with MDMA and cannabis while laying in bed during the comedown.

2cb is a better substance for visionary quality however. It's a great psych all around, and very similar to mescaline.

This. Most people talk about doses over 200mg. With mixed consume.

entheogenic-gnosis
#25 Posted : 8/22/2016 3:36:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
2c-b is generally reported to be a psychically easy drug, with good visuals and mood-lift, but lacking the confusion, anxiety, or existential "ooomph" of other drugs.

Come up is unpleasant though.

I recently got to try and moderate dose of mescaline, and found that it occupied a very nice sweet spot of healing and profundity, while still being enjoyable and euphoric, so maybe that's a good choice?

You could always mix-and-match with different drugs. An anxiolytic drug might take off some of the psychic edge and leave you more 'blissed out.' Most psychedelics aren't contraindicated with commonly prescribed anxiolytics.

Do your homework, of course, don't be reckless.

Blessings
~ND

I fully agree about 2C-B, as my initial recommendation illustrates:

Quote:
However, I feel compounds such as 2C-B are absolutely amazing for visual experience, without becoming too mentally overwhelming or psychologically introspective, or spiritual... granted all these things can happen, though the generally light-hearted psychological space seems to be friendly for recreation, and the visuals are like high dose mescaline, even LSD-like, amazing...-eg

MDMA is an entactogen/empathogen, not a true psychedelic... however, there can be visual phenomena associated with these entactogenic compounds, however it's distinct from the visual phenomena that occurs on true psychedelics, it's more like MDA style visuals, example:

Quote:
(with 128 mg) Forty-five minutes after the second dosage, when I was seated in a room by myself, not smoking, and where there was no possible source of smoke rings, an abundance of curling gray smoke rings was readily observed in the environment whenever a relaxed approach to subjective observation was used. Visually these had complete reality and it seemed quite unneccessary to test their properties because it was surely known and fully appreciated that the source of the visual phenomena could not be external to the body. When I concentrated my attention on the details of the curling gray forms by trying to note how they would be affected by passing a finger through their apparent field, they melted away. Then, when I relaxed again, the smoke rings were there. I was as certain that they were really there as I am now sure that my head is on top of my body. Shulgin;PIHKAL

there was one time when my girlfriend and I had consumed a ridiculous amount of pressed MDMA pills, I reached a state where visual phenomena did occur, however it was unique from standard psychedelia, very mild, colors became deeper, more vivid, I remember watching the lit end of my cigarette grow and collapse into itself, and I was convinced the red/oramge lit end of my cigarette was actually green, it was much more like MDA visuals, and still shared little relation to the visual phenomena common with actual psychedelics...however these were pressed pills, and we did a lot of them...

I have had 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine/Benzylpiperazine pressed pills (Which were sold as MDMA) that caused visual phenomena, I have had pressed pills Which were sold as MDMA but which actually contained 5-methoxy-diisopropyltryptamine that produced visual phenomena, I have had alpha-ethyl-tryptamine sold as "Molly" that produced visual phenomena at high dose...

3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone, 3,4-methylenedioxymethcathinone, 2-ethylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propan-1-one, 2-methylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)butan-1-one, benzylpiperazine(BZP)+Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine(TFMPP)...and MANY other compounds are commonly sold as "ecstasy" or "Molly" or even "MDMA". There is a fallacy that only pressed pills contain research chemicals, and this is nonsense, most "Molly" powder contains research chemicals, often without any MDMA even being present...

This makes a good deal of anecdotes regarding MDMA somewhat unreliable...

You have to be very confident in your source and test kits are always recommended, the site below will even GC/MS your suspect compound for a small fee.

https://www.ecstasydata.org/
This site also demonstrates that wide variety of chemical compounds sold as "ecstasy"

-eg

SnozzleBerry
#26 Posted : 8/22/2016 3:44:41 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
...most "Molly" powder contains research chemicals, often without any MDMA even being present...

Out of curiosity, do you have a source for this claim? I honestly have no clue what the statistics are, which is why I ask Smile
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

universecannon
#27 Posted : 8/22/2016 7:41:00 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Nathanial.Dread wrote:

Blessings
~ND

150mg, im very much on the sensitive end when it comes to things though and this was great material

People with me took over 300mg from the same batch and didnt trip (minus 1 or 2 who like myself also have visuals/trip with it), and considerimg we tested it and countless people report this from mdma i dont see any reason to think we took an RC

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Ulim
#28 Posted : 8/22/2016 8:06:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Nathanial.Dread wrote:

Blessings
~ND

150mg, im very much on the sensitive end when it comes to things though and this was great material

People with me took over 300mg from the same batch and didnt trip (minus 1 or 2 who like myself also have visuals/trip with it), and considerimg we tested it and countless people report this from mdma i dont see any reason to think we took an RC

Is there even a RC with similar effects/duration that is more visual than mdma?
Maybe a NBomb Methylone cocktail Big grin

ijahdan
#29 Posted : 8/22/2016 8:26:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I try to avoid large doses of mdma these days but sometimes have a little dab if its going around at a party or whatnot. Anyway, the last time this happened I smoked a pipe of enhanced leaf about an hour later and had incredible bright coloured cev's without any of the disturbing mental effects I often get from low dose dmt.

The clear headed euphoria brought on by the mdma took away any pre smoking anxiety and sharpened the visual effects. Dont know how much I dabbed, probably less than 50mg. Didnt have any comedown either.

The enhanced leaf was caapi leaf at a 1:1 ratio but no added harmalas as that could be a dangerous combination. On higher doses of mdma, Id want to use a completely maoi free blend, no caapi at all, but really , these days, the smaller the dose the better when it comes to mdma.

starway6
#30 Posted : 8/22/2016 8:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
I love swimming in mescaline CEV's. No stress involved, but nice liquid visuals. Smile

Listening to nice piano music durring mescaline CEVs is heavenly!

The experiance also brings on temporary bouts of crying and elation!

cheers..

entheogenic-gnosis
#31 Posted : 8/23/2016 1:42:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
...most "Molly" powder contains research chemicals, often without any MDMA even being present...

Out of curiosity, do you have a source for this claim? I honestly have no clue what the statistics are, which is why I ask Smile

Only my personal experience and review of the pills, powders, and blotters tested through this site over the years.

-eg

SnozzleBerry
#32 Posted : 8/23/2016 2:27:14 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

SnozzleBerry wrote:

Only my personal experience and review of the pills, powders, and blotters tested through this site over the years.

-eg

OK, but for what it's worth, 2015 and 2016 both show very significant spikes in the "MDMA only" category, putting them well above all of the other years, especially for years where substances "Not sold as ecstasy" were tested.

So, unless I'm misreading something, it looks like the statement about most MDMA not even being MDMA held true through most consistently from 2007-20014, with significant deviations from that trend occurring both before and after that 8-year period.

This is particularly significant if you switch from the percentages view to the raw numbers view, where you can see that the number of samples tested from 2007-20014 ranged from 46 to 387 total samples (averaging ~217 samples/year), whereas 2015 saw 638 samples tested and 2016 has already seen 586 samples tested.

Or put another way, the number of samples tested over the past 20 months is equivalent to ~70% of the number of samples tested during the prior 96 months, with significantly higher ratios of MDMA to not MDMA (or contaminated MDMA). So it seems like we may be trending away from the era where most MDMA is not MDMA (or is contaminated)...but we'll see what happens in the coming years Smile

Sorry for the derail, I just think it's an interesting tangent Thumbs up
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

entheogenic-gnosis
#33 Posted : 8/23/2016 2:30:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:
universecannon wrote:
Nathanial.Dread wrote:

Blessings
~ND

Is there even a RC with similar effects/duration that is more visual than mdma?
Maybe a NBomb Methylone cocktail Big grin

There are many compounds and combinations of compounds which can do just that... a review of PIHKAL/TIHKAL could help you in this area.

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#34 Posted : 8/23/2016 2:49:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:

-eg

OK, but for what it's worth, 2015 and 2016 both show very significant spikes in the "MDMA only" category, putting them well above all of the other years, especially for years where substances "Not sold as ecstasy" were tested.

So, unless I'm misreading something, it looks like the statement about most MDMA not even being MDMA held true through most consistently from 2007-20014, with significant deviations from that trend occurring both before and after that 8-year period.

This is particularly significant if you switch from the percentages view to the raw numbers view, where you can see that the number of samples tested from 2007-20014 ranged from 46 to 387 total samples (averaging ~217 samples/year), whereas 2015 saw 638 samples tested and 2016 has already seen 586 samples tested.

Or put another way, the number of samples tested over the past 20 months is equivalent to ~70% of the number of samples tested during the prior 96 months, with significantly higher ratios of MDMA to not MDMA (or contaminated MDMA). So it seems like we may be trending away from the era where most MDMA is not MDMA (or is contaminated)...but we'll see what happens in the coming years Smile

Sorry for the derail, I just think it's an interesting tangent Thumbs up

Hmmm...

I suppose that's accurate.

Though research chemicals being represented as "ecstasy" or "Molly" is still a fairly prevalent problem...

...and though the situation may be improving proper precautions are still crucial when dealing in this area.

Sky Motion
#35 Posted : 8/29/2016 3:12:18 AM

<3

To pipe in MDMA// MDA + cannabis have given me the best times visually and mentally, pure bliss and journeying with not a worry in the world..they have some real good synergy.

Seems like the consensus here is to explore the mescaline and 2c realms.

Thanks all!

acacian
#36 Posted : 8/29/2016 3:54:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I echoe the mdma + cannabis combo as well as 2c's. the poppy plant combined with cannabis can be very psychedelic too whilst at the same time very relaxing and uninvolved (though also borders on being vacant and can knock you for six for a few days so is not well suited to frequent use, aside from its addictive qualities). some types of ketamine can be cruisy but its a fine line between relaxing and going too deep. mescaline can be relaxing too

regarding dmt, as soon as the visions themselves become clear with the eyes closed and require focused attention, i would say that is getting "far" .. but for more recreational/relaxing visions i find if i go somewhere nice out in nature on a sunny day and have a small dose the nature itself is the visions and the extract just gives a bit of flare or life...very relaxing and not so immersive. this is the kind of "recreational" useage of tryptamines that I think is positive for a person on a number of levels.. but again theres a fine line between that level and the sub breakthrough experience which gets much more immersive

Ulim
#37 Posted : 9/5/2016 5:17:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you dont want to use any drug you can still use this Big grin

PREV12