We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sub omh Changa ?? Options

kendo
#1 Posted : 8/21/2016 11:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi has any one any experience with one of these Mod box attachments ?
Mig vapor sub herb
its getting good reviews but they are for weed
Im thinking of the possibility for using with changa, just thought id see if anyone had tried,
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

CouchLove
#2 Posted : 1/5/2017 6:01:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you tried this yet? Very curious!!

ducdevil
#3 Posted : 1/5/2017 6:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey thanks for pointing this out...
i just ordered them - i'll post results as soon as i have some!
cheers!

ducdevil
#4 Posted : 1/13/2017 5:33:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey everyone...thought i'd post an update:

i am a gadget fiend, so i'll try any new device, almost Very happy

i ordered and received a few of these and they look pretty cool. the reviews for them on youtube show them to be incredibly awesome for cannabis; something i don't partake in any longer so i won't be testing it with that substance.

i have not yet tried it with changa, but intend to this weekend. i do, however, see a pretty glaring problem. while one can control the wattage and voltage (using the mod) one cannot control the temp. choosing the temperature for spice/changa with an electronic vaporizer is key to success, and even then it can be hit or miss. this is an obstacle i fear.

i fired it up and tried to get it as hot as i might be using it (if you just keep the mod fired you can burn out the ceramic coil, and the wattage limit on this thing is 27watts...not much!) i used my infrared thermometer on it and it barely reached 95 degrees F. that is not enough for spice. unless it bakes it in a way that the temp is not as relevant, i see this as a big limitation. obviously out for harmalas as well.

with cannabis, even the most wimpy vaporizer will eventually get you effects. they are cumulative, so if you just keep puffin' away, eventually you'll get there. that cannot be said for spice.

as we all know, taking too long to inhale the proper dose results in either a missed trip or being stuck in the inbetween; a very uncomfortable place. we will, essentially, miss the flight if we don't get enough into our system quickly enough.

i'll give it a try for the team! Thumbs up i don't expect much, but i do love to be surprised.

more later....
ducdevil attached the following image(s):
images.jpg (6kb) downloaded 95 time(s).