We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT & Near Death Experiences Options

franco
#1 Posted : 12/28/2007 8:24:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am a mild 24 year old “psychonaught”. In past times I have experienced many a dose of shrooms, lsd, cannibis, nitros, mescaline, x, etc, so I feel that I am no “newbie” to the psychedelic scene. Yes I understand that the spice is nothing like my previous experiences. I have always feared, or should I say respected “the spice” because of my respect for its spiritual, unworldly and near death potency. At any rate I have experienced two Near Death Experiences in the past three years, one from drowning and one from severe brain trauma. I know about the “Light at the end of the tunnel” and “seeing your life flash before your eyes” from these experiences. At this time in my life I am strongly considering leaving the USA and extracting some DMT. I understand its potency, but I was just wondering if Near Death Experiences hold any correlation to smoking the spice? Looking for some helpful information before I make this life altering decision. Will my giving in during my short and irrelevant human life have any repercussions in my inevitable future? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I always like knowing exactly I am getting myself into before making a life altering decision. Thanks for any help. franco Peace, Love and Happiness to all. ps... do the pictures on the art page hold any relevance to the actual experience? Thanks

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 12/29/2007 1:51:52 AM

John Murdoch IV

My advice would be not to expect anything because what you can experience is something you are not able to even try to imagine. Something that no-one else has experienced. Or you can experience nothing more than patterns of very intense colors. Some people say it's shallow because what they experienced was shallow. Others might say it's far the most spiritual thing that they have ever experienced because that's what they experienced. It can be a very personal experience but also something most other people that have tried the spice have seen and been through before. I do not have much experience but I say just go for it. It can teach you something, it can be fun, it can be terrifying, it can be whatever. But breaking through is something I've never been able to describe. It's shocking awesome Very happy Good luck Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

El Ka Bong
#3 Posted : 12/29/2007 11:04:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Languagifying the experience of leaving the body might require you call it something like 'NDE'. I think it's something we all should know before we really 'die' and shed the body for good - perhaps even practice going there and back. Sometimes with dmt it's like you see where you came from before you were incarnated, and see where you are going when you die, after the short holiday of being here now... so you gotta call it a 'death' of some sort - when the body "becomes redundant" as someone once said...

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 12/29/2007 1:40:46 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:97111d61b4="El Ka Bong"].... after the short holiday of being here now...[/quote:97111d61b4] Holiday!! Hahaha You're on holiday but I'm sooo at work now Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!