We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Again a look at Wu Zhu Yu (Evodia Rutacarpa) for 5-Meo-DMT Options

Aum_Shanti
#1 Posted : 8/13/2016 5:54:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm actually very interested in some 5-Meo-DMT Source. As it seems there still isn't really a good readily available source for it.

I stumbled upon this plant "Evodia Rutacarpa" and then saw, that there have been already threads about it on the Nexus, like:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4066
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=717160#post717160

The extraction seems to have been semi exciting. Surely not the best yield, but OTOH the product to extract from is very cheaply available...

In this source
http://chineseherbinfo.com/wu-zhu-yu-evodia-fruit/

it is stated that the plant...
Quote:
Contains small amount of 5-MeO-DMT (about 0.21% in aerial parts), a powerful psychedelic

This seems to be quite a bit higher that the extractions from the threads here.
My thoughts on this were:
Could it be that the drying and long shelving kill some of the 5-Meo-DMT?
Does 5-Meo-DMT also oxidize like DMT?
If yes, can it also be reversed with the zinc-reduction?

For I could well think that in the form it is usually available (dried fruits), that probably most of the 5-Meo-DMT has oxidized.

I would be very interested in giving this again a try, as the product is really cheaply available, and other options are lacking...

Edit:
Just FYI, all other known plant sources for DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are illegal where I live and unfortunately customs very eagerly gets (almost) every packet you order (they seem to know exactly what the packets from the different sources look like). There have been many here which instead of their packet, got an invitation from the police and a complete search of their house...
Edit2:
BTW, not even the seeds/spores of these plants are legal here, even if they do not contain any scheduled drug. But just because the plant would...
But this herb would be available...Surely also Phalaris, but that's another topic...
It's really crazy... When I was young, you could buy 5-MeO-DMT just legally in the next smart-shop, also shrooms were completely legal. Nowadays it's crazy how they made everything illegal...but again that's another topic...
But I fear sooner or later laws also in other countries will soon turn to the dark side and make getting plants like MHRB basically almost impossible, like it is here...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 8/14/2016 3:49:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just saw this thread:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2623

Unfortunately the end result there is missing...as quite often in these threads... Mad

But there they also indicate that it seems 5-MeO-DMT oxidizes quite quickly.
If we see the other extraction threads mentioned above, and take into consideration that 5-MeO-DMT oxide doesn't dissolve in normal NPS', one could well think that if there was quite some 5-MeO-DMT in oxide form, that it wouldn't have ended up in the extract.

So IMHO one should definitely do some extraction tests again on Evodia, but also considering the oxide. Maybe then one would get to the mentioned 0.2% content?
That's actually pretty much, considering it being more potent than DMT (dose-wise similar to 1g DMT).
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.