We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
novel lysergamides Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 8/6/2016 6:06:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The 'novel psychoactive substances' section contains some threads on novel lysergamides. Maybe it would be a good idea to put those threads in both the novel substances section, as well as in the 'LSD, LSA, LSH' section?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 8/7/2016 12:19:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure exactly what you are suggesting here...I think the sections are appropriate as they are, however I admit I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to suggest...

Though if you want to discuss novel lysergamides or other novel compounds I would be more than happy.

-eg

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 8/7/2016 4:18:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, i mean, novel lysergamides can be categorised both as novel psycho-active substances, as well as lysergamides. And both categorisations are equaly valid. So i don't mean that all discussions on novel lysergic's should be removed from the 'novel-section' of this site, but rather, that you could also find them in the 'LSD, LSA, LSH-section'.
I mean, i think it would just be more convenient if you could find all there is on any lysergamide, in the section of this site that is dedicated to them.