We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Man Steals Soda While On DMT(?) Options

Nathanial.Dread
#1 Posted : 8/3/2016 3:10:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Got an odd piece in my Google alters for Dimethyltryptamine

Quote:
Grants Pass, Ore.– Grants Pass Police are working to keep a rare drug off the street tonight after it turns up in two different cases in the city. Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, is a mind-altering drug that causes hallucinations.

On Sunday night, a man was arrested for stealing from an undisclosed convenience store in Grants Pass. Police say the suspect was acting strangely and admitted to being on the drug. He was taken to a sobering center.

That same night a female was taken to the hospital who had similar strange behavior leading police to believe she may have also been on the drug.

“It’s getting out there and talking to people, ” explained Deputy Chief Jim Hamilton with Grants Pass Public Safety. “Find out where it’s been coming from, who is bringing it in and then we start figuring out how do we prevent it obviously.”

Deputy Chief Hamilton says DMT takes affect as quickly as 10 seconds and it can be extremely dangerous.

https://kobi5.com/news/a...es-in-grants-pass-32952/

My guess would be an RC marketed as DMT, as I doubt anyone who vaped DMT would be capable of getting up, going to a convenience store and stealing a soda.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#2 Posted : 8/3/2016 6:18:52 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

sub-breakthrough dose, perhaps. but who would go out of their way to go to a convenience store while on dmt? it's over in 10-15 min.

It was likely 4-AcO.
the sheriff must've wiki'd dmt to come up with the 10 s. onset claim. no way are cops saavy about hallucinogens.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 8/3/2016 8:16:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"That same night a female was taken to hospital who had simmilar strange behaviour leading police to believe she may also have been on the drug".
What? Did two different people both stole a non-alcoholic beverage? On the same day? What are the odds?

But anyway: a pat on the back of these brave police officers for keeping this "rare drug off the street".

It can't be easy. I know. I'm trying very hard to keep uraniumhexafluoride of the street myself. It's realy hard work, i tell you. To wake up each morning and to have to ask yourself:"where to begin?".
Going undercover in the homeless-scene. Working for years on a credible reputation as a homeless guy. Then asking some of these very streetwise looking homeless guys:"pssst, do you know where to get some good uraniumhexfluoride?".

Years and years of hard working. Without any guarantee of succes.

RhythmSpring
#4 Posted : 8/3/2016 9:52:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Clearly these two people need to meet up and get married. DMT hyperspace synchronicities FTW!
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

null24
#5 Posted : 8/4/2016 3:32:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

RhythmSpring wrote:
Clearly these two people need to meet up and get married. DMT hyperspace synchronicities FTW!

Maybe they will in booking.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

TGO
#6 Posted : 8/4/2016 12:35:33 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I think I finally have the DMT realm figured out now. All this time, the entities just wanted our attention so they could encourage us to steal soda pop for them... I've spent all this time integrating and trying to make sense of my experiences when all I really needed to do was open the fridge and offer up the Mt Dew during blast off...

Big grin

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

entheogenic-gnosis
#7 Posted : 8/4/2016 1:44:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A DMT crackdown is the last thing that is needed...

DONT use psychedelics in public! Any psychedelics!

Though Wouldn't these people have sobered up by the time the police arrived if it were in fact DMT? 15-20 minutes tops to sobriety... "please excuse my odd behavior, I have episodes of short psychosis"...Why admit to taking the compound once your baseline consciousness was restored?

-eg

null24
#8 Posted : 8/4/2016 3:09:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:

Uhh,maybe there should be a disclaimer with that statement? Nothing i like better than a local park and mushrooms. ..
I do try my best to avoid convenience stores though... Although a Dr Pepper sure sounds good...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Ulim
#9 Posted : 8/4/2016 3:23:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
sub-breakthrough dose, perhaps. but who would go out of their way to go to a convenience store while on dmt? it's over in 10-15 min.

It was likely 4-AcO.
the sheriff must've wiki'd dmt to come up with the 10 s. onset claim. no way are cops saavy about hallucinogens.

Isnt DALT and AMT more common?

benzyme
#10 Posted : 8/4/2016 3:52:28 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I've had AMT, and it wasn't particularly disorienting; just felt 'geeked-out'.
can't speak on DALT, never tried it.

probably easier to find DALT, AMT, not so much.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Ulim
#11 Posted : 8/4/2016 3:54:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Though Wouldn't these people have sobered up by the time the police arrived if it were in fact DMT? 15-20 minutes tops to sobriety... "please excuse my odd behavior, I have episodes of short psychosis"...Why admit to taking the compound once your baseline consciousness was restored?

-eg

Its already illegal in most countries in pure form. But there is no way they can forbid all the plants that contain it.

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 8/4/2016 4:07:48 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Clearly someone in the area promoting some RC as DMT, and poor kids/people falling for it.

And again the news networks doing their full best to 'investigate'. Confused

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Jees
#13 Posted : 8/4/2016 9:41:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Quote:
...Deputy Chief Hamilton says DMT takes affect as quickly as 10 seconds and it can be extremely dangerous.
Especially while driving or while you are performing open hearth surgery on a patient Confused

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 8/5/2016 8:28:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Jees wrote:
performing open hearth surgery on a patient Confused

Blocked grate? Very happy

But seriously. I would recommend an open hearth whenever cooking brews in your cauldron.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jees
#15 Posted : 8/6/2016 8:02:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree brewing like that Thumbs up

BTW, my doctor today made me wondering if she just had something going there

entheogenic-gnosis
#16 Posted : 8/6/2016 3:26:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:

-eg

Its already illegal in most countries in pure form. But there is no way they can forbid all the plants that contain it.

This is the hope...that they can't schedule all the source plants...

Though look at what they did with MHRB, they would raid vendors, confiscate all their MHRB and then never charge the vendor with anything, though they never gave the MHRB back, meaning the vendor was simply "out" of whatever money they invested in it, so vendors saw it as a financial risk and stopped selling MHRB, then they stopped selling MHRB on Amazon and other mainstream net vending mediums...

ACRB is next...

And if we are not careful one by one they will devise crooked weasel like tactics preventing DMT source plant distribution...

I encourage anybody who lives in areas where peganum harmala and desmanthus leptolobus or D. illinoensis will grow wild, to spread seeds, lots of them, ensure these plants have large feral populations, both mentioned plants are considered weeds through out the Midwest, and can be considered invasive, but it's worth it to ensure that those who are knowledgeable will have free access to source plants, and it works to ensure that these plants will be difficult to eradicate in the wild...

...plant phalaris grasses, plant acacia trees, plant diplopterys cabrerana, plant whatever will survive in you area, and plant lots of it...This is psychoactivism in a very pure form, become the "Johnny appleseed" of DMT and harmala containing plants...(also encourage all your chemist friends to produce mass amounts of these psychedelic compounds, do all you can to ensure skilled chemists are interested and on board with production of psychedelic compounds)

We are going to have to be proactive by some means if we are to protect these beautiful entheogens and those who consume them, we must spread our knowledge regarding, we must argue for them in the face of misinformation and slander, we must be vocal about the benefits of Entheogenic plants and more importantly we must be vocal about our God given right to consume these plants:

Quote:
Progress of human civilization in the area of defining human freedom is not made from the top down. No king, no parliment, no government ever extended to the people more rights than the people insisted upon. And I think we’ve come to a place with this psycedelic issue. And we have the gay community as a model, and all the other communities, the ethnic communities. We simply have to say, Look: LSD has been around for fifty years now, we just celebrated the birthday. It ain’t going away. WE are not going away. We are not slack-jawed, dazed, glazed, unemployable psychotic creeps. We are pillars of society. You can’t run your computers, your fashion houses, your publishing houses, your damn magazines, you can’t do anything in culture without psychedelic people in key positions. And this is the great unspoken of American Creativity. So I think it’s basically time to just come out of the closet and go, “You know what, I’m stoned, and I’m proud, and if that's a problem fir you, then buddy, you git a problem ” -terence mckenna

Most people would sit back and watch an unjust war being waged on entheogens which they consume, simply because they are afraid to speak up, and admit that they use these compounds, or to fight for these compounds, to stand up to spreaders of slander and wagers of drug wars and say "you're wrong! And here's the evidence!"

we must be active in protecting these plants and compounds, and in promoting these plants and compounds.

we also must maintain some standards within the community, we need to promote safe and responsible use, and do all that we can to prevent incidents which portray these plants or compounds in a negative light...sadly, the plants and compounds get blamed for the users ignorance or irresponsibility, so it's crucial to maintain a strict code of safe, responsible, and educated use...

Ok, I'll spare you guys the rest of my ranting and stop here...

-eg

cave paintings
#17 Posted : 8/7/2016 7:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Article made an effect/affect mistake too. Tut tut. Thumbs down
Living to Give

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 8/7/2016 9:06:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

cave paintings wrote:
Article made an effect/affect mistake too. Tut tut. Thumbs down

Ungrammatical cops should hand in there badges Very happy

(Yes, I know, "their" badges. Wink)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

fathomlessness
#19 Posted : 10/8/2016 3:27:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
I doubt anyone who vaped DMT would be capable of getting up, going to a convenience store and stealing a soda.

Capable? You mean capable of WANTING to do such a thing. I couldn't think of anything i'd rather NOT do when I'm on DMT.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#20 Posted : 10/8/2016 6:20:04 PM

just some guy

Anything to distract people from the very real risk of their kids raiding their medicine cabinet and buying fentanyl off the streets..

Wouldn't want folks starting to worry about the *real* drug pushers, would they?

123NEXT