We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Homemade enteric coated capsules - how it's done Options

obliguhl
#21 Posted : 1/5/2011 5:57:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today i've tried 6+6 drops of elemi oil with soy lecithin. Much much stronger with that! Mescaline like feeling of well being minus the magical element. More dizzyness. Coffee made the dizzyness more pronounced and led to some anxiety. I don't know what to think. It's psychoactive and it might lead to extremer effects, but i feel that there is something lacking right from the start.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

moyshekapoyre
#22 Posted : 3/10/2011 2:22:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Btw here's the update on the ebay enteric-coated empty caps: in my tests, they do not dissolve in vinegar, but they also do not dissolve in water after being vinegar-pre-treated. I complained to the company but they apparently know nothing and are only pretending to know about these caps. They forwarded me the reply from their lab, which seems to be a fake or completely incompetent lab because they didn't even do an acid-pre-treatment on these... it seems to me that perhaps their caps are just too heavily coated with shellac (they confirmed it is shellac). Some sorbic acid might help also. But I must say that their locking design is ingenious and very promising.

I really wish there was a simpler way than the DIY method... but I guess not!

moyshekapoyre
#23 Posted : 3/17/2011 10:51:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So from reading this: http://www.encapdrugdeli...SC_Leaflet%205_Encap.pdf
It seems that a 1:1 solution of alginate and shellac is the way to go.

What cut (ratio) shellac to use in relation to alcohol?

Orbiting
#24 Posted : 7/31/2016 12:06:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey im doing this now just wanted to add to this thread

enteric coating mixture i am using

200g everclear

50g dewaxed shellac

10g sodium algenate

the sodium algenate has a hard time dissolving in the solution, however the shellac compleletely dossilves after a little heating and sturring

fill caps with material in my case it is a liquid

cap em

all the while they are to be held in formation by a home capsule filling plastic thiny, then a block of wood with holes drilled in it to align with the caps is placed over ( must bevel? chamfer? the top rim to enable tilted caps to slide in the holes)

this block then lifts all 50 caps up and then dip dip dip let dry

im not sure maybe it is the sodium algenate or soemthing but drying doesnt take too long several minutes rather than 8+ hours

dip again 2x

invert back into those same holes (the smaller dimater bottom of the pill will be buffered out by the shellac coating and should fit snugly)

then dip a couple more times and thats it!

thank you to those whove came before me
Smile

PREV12