We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Transforming fractal unicorns 40-50 MG Options

JackCastle
#1 Posted : 4/21/2011 6:28:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This recalling the events of my first DMT experience late 2009.
So on this night I was hanging out with some friends of mine not even thinking about doing DMT we ended up going to a friends house and she just so happen to have made her own batch of DMT extracted from mimosa. She offers me some not realizing she gave me the biggest dose you can have on DMT and still remember what happens. So she gives me a 40-50 mg dose mixed in with some parsley I bring the bowl to lips light it and inhale I remember how bad it tasted but they told me to hold it in as long as possible so I did as soon as I released the smoke the trip started coming in and fast! "take the second hit , take the second hit" I remember someone saying don't really remember who so I did but since the trip was coming in so hard I accidentally blew out the smoke just inhaling it for a few seconds cause I remember losing sense of my body I felt lighter like almost my awareness of my self rose beyond my body (the feeling would get more intense in a second). So having messed up the second hit I took a third and held it in as long as I could but ended up coughing after 7-10 seconds might have been longer. So I put the bowl down and I noticed my surroundings all my friends seem to have a glow about them we all were spiritual in nature and I could see the auras doe faint definitely there (were not enlighten teachers or anything lol Razz) I remember looking down at my friends floor she has tile and I don't know the name of the specific tile but I remember looking at it and seeing the life force or energy I might say flowing on the tile it looked like the patterns in the tile were flowing like a flame I would say and I remember having this thought this is why stones have such an importance and are sacred in native american and mystical tribes. And then I closed my eyes and I remember seeing the room I was in , in a black space like nothing existed out side of the room like the only thing that was real is what was happening in that moment and as I continued to close my eyes I moved more and more into the black until it was not black any longer shots of beautiful rainbow light accompanied with flowing transforming fractal patterns shot out of the horizon and out of that came a transforming fractal unicorn just standing there the beautiful fractal patterns that made his being flowing and moving like nothing I have ever seen and then he shined his light threw me and I felt the light literally flowing in and out of me and in that moment I felt the back of my head shine a beautiful light down upon me straight from my pineal the light was warm and welcoming I opened my eyes after that just enjoying the last few minutes of the trip watching the patterns on the walls and floor until the trip wore off

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 4/24/2011 12:29:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've never seen a unicorn, but I have seen a horse in all its horse-ly details. All the muscle fibers, the stance, the hooves, the maine, the eyes. Everything about it screamed that it was a horse, not just some juxtaposition of light that bore resemblance to a horse.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Duraldo
#3 Posted : 4/24/2011 3:50:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you want to know the secret of being, you will come with us....

lol that's what i think of when I hear of unicorns now Smile sounds like a very cool trip

funkymonkey
#4 Posted : 4/24/2011 8:51:45 PM

mr. bond...james bond..

40-50 mg is a tiny amount. ive smoked over 100mg and still remembered everything..

just my .2

monkey see monkey doo monkey pee monkey poo

JackCastle
#5 Posted : 4/25/2011 4:33:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Duraldo wrote:
If you want to know the secret of being, you will come with us....

lol that's what i think of when I hear of unicorns now Smile sounds like a very cool trip

lol I didnt even think about that and yes it was a very cool trip my best dmt trip to date

gammagore
#6 Posted : 4/25/2011 9:23:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

funkymonkey wrote:
40-50 mg is a tiny amount. ive smoked over 100mg and still remembered everything..

just my .2

With proper vaping people are breaking through with 30mg.

Id say either you have a very high tolerance or you vaping tek is not so good.

gibran2
#7 Posted : 4/25/2011 3:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

funkymonkey wrote:

just my .2

40-50mg is a HUGE amount. The Strassman study used 0.4mg/kg IV DMT-fumarate, and many found that amount to be too intense. 0.4mg/kg DMT-fumarate is equivalent to about 21mg DMT freebase for someone of average weight.

I routinely break through on 25-28mg. 30mg is usually too much or a near-blackout dose.

Remember, what one loads into one’s smoking device is always going to be more than what enters into one’s blood stream.

For example: 100mg loaded into a pipe minus 40mg dripped down the stem minus 20mg burned and rendered inactive minus 10mg exhaled prematurely = 30mg absorbed into blood stream.

In general, if you’re of average weight and are using more than 30mg to have a very strong breakthrough, then there are almost certainly problems with your spice purity and/or your smoking device and/or your smoking technique.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Skeet
#8 Posted : 7/8/2011 7:53:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

In general, if you’re of average weight and are using more than 30mg to have a very strong breakthrough, then there are almost certainly problems with your spice purity and/or your smoking device and/or your smoking technique.

Agree 100%. When I first started out I had a very hit and miss ratio for any kind of effect, but once my tek was ironed out 20mg was my "I should sit or lay down" baseline and @ 30-35mg was when I would meet bejonkalle the spirit of the forest.

I still need to refine my method.

wolvz
#9 Posted : 7/10/2011 8:41:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah 40-50mg is up there as far as dose. I usually get about 25-30mg vaped per breakthrough. Even if i load up 60 or 70mg in my VG i wont vape more then ~30mg, and then I can still breakthrough another time later without having to add more to the pipe Razz
Wolvz is not human, wolvz is an imaginary being used only to tell fictional stories of a fictional world called hyperspace.

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#10 Posted : 7/19/2011 6:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
funkymonkey wrote:

just my .2

40-50mg is a HUGE amount. The Strassman study used 0.4mg/kg IV DMT-fumarate, and many found that amount to be too intense. 0.4mg/kg DMT-fumarate is equivalent to about 21mg DMT freebase for someone of average weight.

I routinely break through on 25-28mg. 30mg is usually too much or a near-blackout dose.

Remember, what one loads into one’s smoking device is always going to be more than what enters into one’s blood stream.

For example: 100mg loaded into a pipe minus 40mg dripped down the stem minus 20mg burned and rendered inactive minus 10mg exhaled prematurely = 30mg absorbed into blood stream.

Razz Razz Razz AGREEDRazz Razz Razz
N,N Dimethatryptamine the world most spirtual drug.

corpus callosum
#11 Posted : 7/19/2011 6:34:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

40-50mg of correctly vaporised DMT is, IME, a cripplingly large dose if taken in one hit.Very interesting, but a tad unnecessaryShocked
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

WisdomTooth
#12 Posted : 7/30/2016 1:40:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I been exploring with my big friend recently he weighs about 110kg, is very athletic and has an active lifestyle and he just doesn't seem to get much of an effect.

I've tried many doses with him and all he says is that its MAD and awesome! I mean he probably just takes it like a champ and works very well with it but when i come out i have so much things to say and the sensations and what i experienced is amazing but i don't even think he has met the entities yet.

We have tried 20mg, 30mg freebase and 60mg and even 80mg changa (50% DMT) and he just flows with it, talks about colors, fractals, patterns and hearing his own inner voice talk to him at times as well as music sounding amazing and everything feeling great but he looks at me like I'm talking shit when i explain my experiences with just 25-30mg (Equivalents) i feel like im dissolving and flowing with rainbow bands of energy into the universe sometimes completely losing myself? I'm 62kg however.

He's never tried any psychedelics besides MDMA/Cannabis so i would expect more of a reaction, although he does eat a great deal of food cause his a big guy, i suggested do 40mg freebase in the morning on a empty stomach and gave him 120mg changa (50% dmt) for his birthday in case that 40mg does nothing and suggested to take it several days after partying on an empty stomach or when he feels great for it.

We been doing the sandwich method with mullein>spice>ash>mullein or mullein>changa>mullein.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.