We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Masculine and feminine entities? Options

nina
#1 Posted : 7/22/2016 6:20:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What genders have you run into and how did it affect your trips?

The jester I saw the first time I tripped was a mixture of male and female, but leaning more on the male side--and his personality was very active and dominant! I could tell if he was female that it would have affected the trip in an entirely different way.

My brother on the other hand mostly met goddesses (except for the jester he saw)!

Gender and sexuality were always huge parts of my DMT and LSD trips...entities were always enlightening me on a personal level--they wanted me to understand masculine and feminine energies in both myself and other people!

And DMT for me has an overwhelmingly dominant male presence! I'm wondering if this varies from tripper to tripper! Smile

...or if anyone has ended up with completely genderless entities!

Just something to think about!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

smoothmonkey
#2 Posted : 7/22/2016 7:00:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have come across male and female entities, both of which seemed to stress the importance of their archetypal gender. Even if I don't "see" male or female parts or expressions, the psychic feeling is emitted and I know if the presence is male or female. Sometimes, it feels as if I am in between the two and really feel how each of us has a masculine and feminine energy within us. There are also entities in my experience that are predominantly one gender over the other, but appear or feel like both ( it's hard to decipher).

Typically for me, DMT freebase tends to produce a more masculine energy and changa feels more feminine and motherly. The fatherly, kind of "hard-headed" lessons from DMT usually accompany the entity's presence whereas I feel more gently covered in a blanket of motherly love with changa rather. In this sense, I guess the predisposed "gender" of a hyperspatial entity does cause our perception of the experience to be synonymous with gender itself, relating our notions of what men and woman represent in our lives to the "personality" of the entity.

Interestingly, my brother just had an experience involving a distinctly female jester while using DMT freebase, which I haven't heard of before. He told me she showed him some cards and she was peaking through the cards and the layers kind of playfully taunting him, making her presence known.

Peace!
-SM Smile
реР рдЕрд╕рддреЛ рдорд╛ рд╕рджреНрдЧрдордп ред
рддрдорд╕реЛ рдорд╛ рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд░реНрдЧрдордп ред
рдореГрддреНрдпреЛрд░реНрдорд╛ рдЕрдореГрддрдВ рдЧрдордп ред

nina
#3 Posted : 7/26/2016 7:07:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's really interesting...and SO cute how she was teasing him! Smile

The only other female jester I heard of was in a trip report here a WHILE ago...she was a sunbathing jester that caused a lot of pain and moved like a clockwork ballerina--but after the pain the tripper felt cleansed.

Here's the full trip report!

morphos wrote:
The realm HAD geometry but was NOT made of it. It was SOLID. Very Neon. But like supermario in terms of colour scheme-blocks of primary colour with none of the shifting detail. There was no shades or gradients in these colours just flat blocks. Orange and white honeycomb tiles and lots of RED-red bricks. However, despite this strange place the most unnerving painful and terrifying thing was the entity. It was like she was sitting about sunbathing or something -legs crossed sitting on an object SWIM couldn't discern. But as soon as SWIM materialized she was upon him. You couldn't snap your fingers in the time it took her to cross the room. She litterally flew at SWIM arms outstretched, gliding across the floor upright like some horrid clockwork toy. Her face was white like alabaster...I think it was a mask and she had a white skirt on and boots but she moved like a ballerina with great poise.

Anyway when she put her hands inside SWIMS head it was unendurable. His face shattered like glass. Acute pain in its extremities e.g nose, eyebrows, cheek bones, chin etc. Felt like diamonds of pain. SWIM thinks his whole body shattered but cannot be sure. Whatever she did it felt like a violation. IT HURT. There were geometrical images at this point, all containing her but with hands flicking buttons inside SWIMS head. She was in SWIM and it hurt.

Anyway SWIM finally rattled out of this gyrating ordeal as one by one things returned to normal.But afterwards -post cosmic surgery- swim felt great. Thats the weird thing. Whatever she did it hurt but afterwards SWIM felt great. Though is a little paranoid he's been electronicly tagged by an alien lol! o0 Anyway please share any similar experiences as SWIM is rather divided on this one.

So interesting that she wasn't motherly, but performed some kind of painful surgery on him...she was flicking buttons inside his head and definitely knew what she was doing.

...at least he felt good afterwords!

I would have loved to see a female jester--minus the pain!

I did feel a fatherly kind of teacher presence with one of the main entities on DMT...he was very cool-headed and patient with me, which was pretty awesome! Actually, ALL of the male entities were very cool with me--they respected me and wanted me to connect to my feminine side, which was a totally new experience for me!

...and most of them were dirty, REALLY hilarious and sexual! It was like they were all jokers. LOL. It was a beautiful, funny, and enlightening experience and I'm so much happier and better as a person after meeting them...they TOTALLY opened my mind and made me have fun.

I really love the male entities. Smile

hortwizard
#4 Posted : 7/27/2016 12:59:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most of the entities I have seen have been female. However, I smoalk changa almost exclusively so that has something to do with it. I agree about it having a female presence. In fact, I prepare for my sessions like I am getting ready to go out on a date. I shower, brush my teeth, put on clean clothes, even douse my self in cologne. (Florida Water Razz )
I love communing with the sexy faires!

nina
#5 Posted : 7/29/2016 5:51:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome LOL! I bet the entities appreciate that. Very happy I always set up my room, make the bed and get ready for the experience...it feels like such a serious situation even though my experiences are always funny.

I just remembered once I was with a male entity and he was messing with me...so I smoked more to annoy him and possibly get some help (stupid LOL! But we loved each other so it was like two friends messing with each other...he didn't take it seriously at all) and he actually switched his gender--he actually split himself in two--and became a wise goddess huffing at him with her hands on her hips!! It was so funny!

She sided with me against him and cried out "You're pushing down on her! You're pushing her! Stop!" with her arms out, acting like a referee, LOL! So she scolded him and afterwards she "went away"--he turned into one person again and laughed with me...he smiled and said he learned his lesson and wouldn't mess with me anymore...which was a total lie but he was really funny...I always see him during my experiences--he's the jester I was talking about in my first post.

It was really hilarious! Smile

Looking back on it, the goddess never actually felt truly female...but I actually believed I was with two different entities at the time, so it was a wonderful trick! I didn't realize what he had done until he turned back into one entity and I had time to think about it.

...Jesters...Laughing Laughing Laughing

(I'm definitely posting this in the experiences section, LOL! It was too funny.)