We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

Ulim
#1 Posted : 7/19/2016 11:05:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello

Im a random guy,

I didnt want to make the essay until I had a "real" psychedelic experience.
Yopo simply didnt cut it for me so I went and got me some P-LSD to take.
Now im confident enough that I truly fit into this forum because the experience was in all ways positive to me. Even the body load was okay.
Now to the essay. Im a guy which is really interested in chemistry/physics/biology.
During my old school time I was one of the most sluggish students you can imagine.
In all topics but sciences. There I went straight A's. I even finished with a good grade (Upper 1/3's of all grades) I hated school all my life because of bullies and the stress I tried to evade by not studying/doing homework. I probably had depression but I never thought it was necessary to go seek out help. I just let it eat me for some reason. Thats why many people conider me dry/cold. I simply stopped caring way to long ago. But im still living. I even got friends you can consider "normal" which also share the interest of the world of psychoactives. Maybe not as much as I do but still.
Also my interest are less about "gettin fukin rekt" but more about the whole process.
I have a lot of different plants likes lophs, trichs, kanna, dagga etc. Also a lot more conventional plants that are considered to be medicine/psychoactive.
And then going further into chemistry. I often just do random chemistry stuff. Blowing stuff up. Making compounds etc. Also extractions on different plants.
I want to be a full member to be finally able to write into the plants section.
Also im not really looking for anything spiritual or enlightenment because im way to "old" and "dry" for that but eh you never know?
But im not that kind of guy which forces his believes on other people.
In my free time I listen to a lot of music. EDM to very calm music mostly. Chill music.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 7/19/2016 2:20:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Having only explored a single compound (1-propionyl-LSD) I'm curious as to what draws you to these compounds and to psychedelics in general?

I'm a chemistry student, though I have put academia on hold for a short while, regardless chemistry research is still part of my daily life, so I'm always happy to hear of another chemistry enthusiast finding interest in psychedelics, which from a chemists point of view are fascinating compounds, the tryptamine and phenethylamine psychedelics are basically exogenous modified neurotransmitters...

Any way, welcome.

-eg

Ulim
#3 Posted : 7/19/2016 5:35:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
Having only explored a single compound (1-propionyl-LSD) I'm curious as to what draws you to these compounds and to psychedelics in general?

I'm a chemistry student, though I have put academia on hold for a short while, regardless chemistry research is still part of my daily life, so I'm always happy to hear of another chemistry enthusiast finding interest in psychedelics, which from a chemists point of view are fascinating compounds, the tryptamine and phenethylamine psychedelics are basically exogenous modified neurotransmitters...

Any way, welcome.

-eg

Its actually pretty simple.
I live in a country where its "normal" to get fucked up drunk all the time but alcohol is simply not a thing for me I dont like the taste of most common beverages. Also alcohol its simply peeing forever for me.
Also 1p was the "first" true trip with hella visuals . Ofc weed, alcohol, nitrous, LSA, Yopo, Kanna, Kratom, Nutmeg etc came before that with effects but no visuals.

I just followed the path Stimulants>Depressants>Pschedelics
Also I got catched by all the trip reports I read on erowid after I researched some plants.
Especially the DMT/Shrooms/Lsd reports are a nice read. And I got curious and wanted to try it myself.

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 7/26/2016 4:00:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear.

I'm of the opinion that as many organic chemists as possible need to become enthusiastic about tryptamine, phenethylamine, and lysergamide psychedelics.

Nick sand, Tim scully, owsley Stanley, Casey hardison, and even folks like Alexander shulgin are in short supply...

Owsley Stanley was the sound engineer for the grateful dead, the grateful dead was the original house band for Ken kesey and the merry pranksters "acid test" events, Stanley had connections to Nick sand and Tim scully, these chemists were responsible for the production of the most famous brands of LSD available at the time, but what set them appart was their unique distribution method and their loose attitude towards the compound. Many of the pranksters would refer to Leary and his group and their outlook regarding LSD as "the crypt trip", and when you compare their philosophies regarding its use its easy to understand the slur (Tim Leary and the brotherhood of eternal love were also major players in the LSD scene, and Leary had connections to all the chemists mentioned above, however it was Ronald Hadley Stark who became the head alchemist for Leary and the brotherhood, stark was also a CIA agent, but that's another story) Leary and kesey really did have similar goals, but each went about the messianic quest to distribute LSD to every person on earth who wanted it in a very different manner...

It's sad that Nick sand, owsley Stanley, Tim scully, and many if the original LSD chemists never took the time to teach other skilled chemists the craft, instilling their philosophy in these chemists as they taught them to produce LSD, I mean a person here or there was obviously taught things here and there, but it seems more of an effort to ensure that this chemistry and philosophy did not die or retire with these chemists should have been made. Alexander shulgin I think made one of the greatest contributions in this area when he published PIHKAK/TIHKAL, because now inspired young chemists could have shulgins teachings at their finger tips, shulgin as a teacher and mentor in writing, and PIHKAL/TIHKAL were far more than just chemistry, there is an entire life story and philosophy written into the first half of those books...

Any way, I feel it's important to inspire as many chemists as possible to take an interest in tryptamine, phenethylamine, and lysergamide psychedelics...

...just inspiring people to be interested in chemistry would be nice though...I have read chemistry books which talk about how in the 50s and early 60s chemistry sets were available to children, and not the types we see today, but actual chemistry sets, and kids would ask for these things as Christmas presents, you could make things change color and form and smell, you could preform some simple but entertaining chemistry that would inspire a child to become a chemist...now, it's rare for young people to aspire to become chemists, and the resources available for the ones who do are far less plentiful and contributed to than in days past.

What's your degree of knowledge in chemistry? Enthusiast? Student?

-eg

Ulim
#5 Posted : 7/27/2016 9:13:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...just inspiring people to be interested in chemistry would be nice though...I have read chemistry books which talk about how in the 50s and early 60s chemistry sets were available to children, and not the types we see today, but actual chemistry sets, and kids would ask for these things as Christmas presents, you could make things change color and form and smell, you could preform some simple but entertaining chemistry that would inspire a child to become a chemist...now, it's rare for young people to aspire to become chemists, and the resources available for the ones who do are far less plentiful and contributed to than in days past.

What's your degree of knowledge in chemistry? Enthusiast? Student?

-eg

I dont know why but chemistry really has a bad reputation.
When people hear the word chemicals they always think of something like additives in food or poisons as well as harmful pesticides.
They think that buying organic foods makes them chemical free even though the whole plant is made up of chemicals and organic never means that its untreated. In the Us even organic apples are more than a year old because they are treated with different gases.
They dont touch fast food because of Glutamine/MSG not knowing that they are essential to human life and are almost in every food. Even their "healthy" vegetables like cabbage contain lots of it.
Just because some people thought that it was dangerous.
The ignorance of the broad population is really concerning. Mad

Also new chemistry sets just suck balls to be direct. They contain nothing at all anymore. I got gifted quite a few when I was little and they are like night and day compared to the new ones. Today you dont even get anything that is even slightly dangerous. Even quite harmless chems like copper sulfate arent contained in the new ones. Just boring stuff like baking soda is contained in them. So that every last idiot is unable to hurt himself with these sets. The current sets are basically just a book and the stuff you find in most kitchens(exluding stuff like detergents and cleaning products)
My first set had and alcohol burner and glassware. Nowadays its just plastic with the same if not higher price. A good set is easily over 100$. Ofc it only contains few grams of the chemicals.
Also pharmacies and drug stores cut down on the chemical supplies. They dont even sell any hydrogen peroxide over 3% where I live.

Im myself am about to go to university. Currently I have no special degree in chemistry but I got a lab setup. I have a huge distillery with Vigreux and Liebig. Also a Soxhlet. My pump broke need a new one.
Also lots of lab glas, erlenmeyer etc. And also a adjustable 2A 30V powersupply with an old needle display. Got a very small amount of chemicals though. Mostly storebough (Citric acid, Acetone, NaOH NaCo3, Ethanol and more). But also a few lab grade chems. (For example formaldehyde and Sulfuric acid that I make Marquis with)
Also got lab glasses and thick reusable nitril gauntlets.

Got quite a lot of plants also. 2 Lophs(one unkown, other texana). Currently 3 tiny San Pedro grown from seed. 3 Small Kanna/Scletium Tortuosum. Got still lots of seeds: Leonotis Leonorus/Dagga, San Pedro, Leonorus Cardiaca/Motherwort.
Probably gonna get more plants soon. Im not too bad with plants. Just dont know what to get. I cant get very tropical plants because it gets to cold here.

entheogenic-gnosis
#6 Posted : 7/28/2016 2:30:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Your completely correct regarding modern chemistry sets, and worse yet the modern view on chemistry itself...So you can see what I mean, people today are more chemophobic than ever, chemistry is viewed as the antithesis of "green"...

Even in drug culture there is this view that "plants = safe/good and chemicals = dangerous/bad", when in reality there are some very dangerous plants, and some very safe synthetics, all compounds should be treated with the same degree of care and respect, regardless of their source, which in the end makes very little difference any way.

Speaking of chemophobia, you should get a kick out of "dihydrogen monoxide"

There was actually a petition circulated to ban "DHMO"*, and people actually responded to it in large numbers...

This May have been cruel to those folks who didn't stop to think about what "DMHO" actually was, and who seriously responded, but it remains a shining example of modern chemophobia.

https://www.erowid.org/c...n_alexander_booklet1.pdf
I originally found DMHO in the book above (pdf), which was given to shulgin for his 81st birthday by Jon Hanna, its a chemistry joke book, most of the standard chemistry jokes are there, some funny riddles, and so on, cool stuff.

Quote:
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

The Invisible Killer

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!
The Horror Must Be Stopped!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

I may have said this before, but I am...or I was a chemistry student, I did about 2.5 years organic Chemesytry before taking a break from academics, though I had been in the study of chemistry before school, and still continue to study chemistry everyday.

I'm glad to see people are still inspired to learn the art of chemistry...

Though personally I want to inspire skilled chemists to take interest in production of tryptamine, lysergamide, and phenethylamine psychedelics, with a particular focus on LSD.
Quote:

LSD is different from all other psychedelics in one tremendously important quality, and that is:
A single skilled chemist, in a small apartment, with about $40,000 worth of equipment, in a single long weekend, can produce forty to sixty million hits of a drug. Forty to sixty *million* hits! This is a loaded gun at the head of society. Now I wrote a book on growing mushrooms, and years ago grew mushrooms quite a bit. And I can tell you, an absolutely dedicated mushroom grower, working his ass off for six months, can produce maybe four or five thousand hits of mushrooms. In other words, it's entirely a neighborhood phenomenon. It doesn't affect the dials that measure the fate of society. But you produce forty to sixty million hits of a drug, you have entered the realm of global politics. -terence mckenna

It's not that LSD is particularly special in its psychedelic effects, I feel all psychedelics could preform this task, though I have a particular affinity for LSD, and LSD has many advantages to other psychedelics for a task like this...Though LSD requires skill to manufacture, and proper philosophy behind such skill is essential as well, these skilled chemists need to manufacture as much LSD as possible, and give it away, for free, to as many people as possible.

... kesey and the pranksters developed one method of distribution which I think had a particular light and freedom to it, and which I still admire, owsley, sand, scully the chemists, connected to kesey, the artist and promoter, who had a number of unique followers, they all saw the value of having a rock band tied into this all, as rock bands were becoming the voice of the revolution, so the grateful dead was employed as the acid test house band, it was a brilliant distribution model...Though it was not the only model, personally I feel as many methods that can be devised for mass distribution, the better though...think about seeing a day-glow neon painted school bus full of freaks roll into your town, in a burst of light and color and sound, and seeing these freaks in costume handing out LSD to everyone they could, in full artful and theatrical spectacle, then moving to the next town to do it again...I know there may be better ways, but I have always enjoyed the owsley/kesey/dead model

...my opinions are my own though, and most people on this site are pretty down to earth, as a psychoactivist* I have some pretty big dreams, but in general I'm pretty normal as well.

*a person who influences culture or politics with psychoactives

Any way,

Do you have experience with DMT or mescaline extraction?

-eg

Ufostrahlen
#7 Posted : 7/28/2016 3:10:24 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

1P rocks, can't wait for my Lorazepam to arrive to fly again. Upvoted you because I'm sure you'll fit in and recommend that other do so too. You got enough posts and the quality is speaking.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Ulim
#8 Posted : 7/28/2016 10:42:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your completely correct regarding modern chemistry sets, and worse yet the modern view on chemistry itself...So you can see what I mean, people today are more chemophobic than ever, chemistry is viewed as the antithesis of "green"...

Even in drug culture there is this view that "plants = safe/good and chemicals = dangerous/bad", when in reality there are some very dangerous plants, and some very safe synthetics, all compounds should be treated with the same degree of care and respect, regardless of their source, which in the end makes very little difference any way.

There was actually a petition circulated to ban "DHMO"*, and people actually responded to it in large numbers...

This May have been cruel to those folks who didn't stop to think about what "DMHO" actually was, and who seriously responded, but it remains a shining example of modern chemophobia.

I originally found DMHO in the book above (pdf), which was given to shulgin for his 81st birthday by Jon Hanna, its a chemistry joke book, most of the standard chemistry jokes are there, some funny riddles, and so on, cool stuff.

Quote:
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

The Invisible Killer

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

may cause severe burns.

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

in nuclear power plants.
as a fire retardant.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

I may have said this before, but I am...or I was a chemistry student, I did about 2.5 years organic Chemesytry before taking a break from academics, though I had been in the study of chemistry before school, and still continue to study chemistry everyday.

Though personally I want to inspire skilled chemists to take interest in production of tryptamine, lysergamide, and phenethylamine psychedelics, with a particular focus on LSD.
Quote:

LSD is different from all other psychedelics in one tremendously important quality, and that is:
A single skilled chemist, in a small apartment, with about $40,000 worth of equipment, in a single long weekend, can produce forty to sixty million hits of a drug. Forty to sixty *million* hits! This is a loaded gun at the head of society. Now I wrote a book on growing mushrooms, and years ago grew mushrooms quite a bit. And I can tell you, an absolutely dedicated mushroom grower, working his ass off for six months, can produce maybe four or five thousand hits of mushrooms. In other words, it's entirely a neighborhood phenomenon. It doesn't affect the dials that measure the fate of society. But you produce forty to sixty million hits of a drug, you have entered the realm of global politics. -terence mckenna

It's not that LSD is particularly special in its psychedelic effects, I feel all psychedelics could preform this task, though I have a particular affinity for LSD, and LSD has many advantages to other psychedelics for a task like this...Though LSD requires skill to manufacture, and proper philosophy behind such skill is essential as well, these skilled chemists need to manufacture as much LSD as possible, and give it away, for free, to as many people as possible.

... kesey and the pranksters developed one method of distribution which I think had a particular light and freedom to it, and which I still admire, owsley, sand, scully the chemists, connected to kesey, the artist and promoter, who had a number of unique followers, they all saw the value of having a rock band tied into this all, as rock bands were becoming the voice of the revolution, so the grateful dead was employed as the acid test house band, it was a brilliant distribution model...Though it was not the only model, personally I feel as many methods that can be devised for mass distribution, the better though...think about seeing a day-glow neon painted school bus full of freaks roll into your town, in a burst of light and color and sound, and seeing these freaks in costume handing out LSD to everyone they could, in full artful and theatrical spectacle, then moving to the next town to do it again...I know there may be better ways, but I have always enjoyed the owsley/kesey/dead model

...my opinions are my own though, and most people on this site are pretty down to earth, as a psychoactivist* I have some pretty big dreams, but in general I'm pretty normal as well.

Any way,

-eg

BAN OXIDAN 100% OF PEOPLE WHICH INGESTED IT DIED!!!

Have you heard of Gordon Todd Skinner and William Leonard Pickard?
I bought myself the book that Krystle Cole wrote. Lysergic. Its currently on its way.(Even a signed edition). Already watched the Vice documentary on her life. Its insane what they did. Wikipedia states that they produced a kg of LSD each month. Which was about 90% of all aviable LSD at that time.
Just imagine the feel of having 1kg of LSD in your hands. Hope the book arrives before im gone for vacation.

I dont really know which direction im gonna go yet. I have 1 year of a military service kind of thing in a school for handicapped children before I need to decide what im going to study.
Sad thing is only that I cant really find something that suits me really. Something like Ethnobotany does not really exist. Prolly gonna move anways so I can search for a city with an university that suits me. My grades are good enough for me to basically study anything.
Really something Biology/Chemistry/Geography.
I already planned to write my Master on Mesembrine/Kanna.
That plant really catched me. Already turned my plant into 3. But im gonna buy myself some extracts.

I have yet to extract DMT or Mescaline but I have done a kinda wierd YOPO tek that I made myself.
Its basically just to transfer the active compounds to another medium, in my case sugar so that you dont wreck your nose with the seed dust.

I dont have any cacti that are big enough to etract. My san pedro are only .5cm tall. Very cute though.

Ufostrahlen wrote:
1P rocks, can't wait for my Lorazepam to arrive to fly again. Upvoted you because I'm sure you'll fit in and recommend that other do so too. You got enough posts and the quality is speaking.

Thanks a lot Thumbs up
Already did 1P a second time now. With 200ug. Was insane. Gonna make a trip report sometime soon.

Ufostrahlen
#9 Posted : 7/29/2016 9:43:33 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Ulim wrote:
I dont really know which direction im gonna go yet. I have 1 year of a military service kind of thing in a school for handicapped children before I need to decide what im going to study.
Sad thing is only that I cant really find something that suits me really. Something like Ethnobotany does not really exist. Prolly gonna move anways so I can search for a city with an university that suits me. My grades are good enough for me to basically study anything.

Since you understand German, why not "Natur- und Wirkstoffchemie"? It's organic chemistry with a focus on plant extracts and their action on the human body. You can learn how to extract, analyze and modify ergolines, phenethyalmines or tryptamines so they produce certain effects in the human body. On an academic level.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

entheogenic-gnosis
#10 Posted : 7/29/2016 1:48:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:

Quote:
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

The Invisible Killer

Dihydrogen monoxide:

may cause severe burns.

in nuclear power plants.
as a fire retardant.

Quote:

Any way,

-eg

BAN OXIDAN 100% OF PEOPLE WHICH INGESTED IT DIED!!!

Have you heard of Gordon Todd Skinner and William Leonard Pickard?
I bought myself the book that Krystle Cole wrote. Lysergic. Its currently on its way.(Even a signed edition). Already watched the Vice documentary on her life. Its insane what they did. Wikipedia states that they produced a kg of LSD each month. Which was about 90% of all aviable LSD at that time.
Just imagine the feel of having 1kg of LSD in your hands. Hope the book arrives before im gone for vacation.

That plant really catched me. Already turned my plant into 3. But im gonna buy myself some extracts.

I have yet to extract DMT or Mescaline but I have done a kinda wierd YOPO tek that I made myself.
Its basically just to transfer the active compounds to another medium, in my case sugar so that you dont wreck your nose with the seed dust.

I dont have any cacti that are big enough to etract. My san pedro are only .5cm tall. Very cute though.

Ufostrahlen wrote:

Thanks a lot Thumbs up
Already did 1P a second time now. With 200ug. Was insane. Gonna make a trip report sometime soon.

Yeah, I know a good deal about pickard, maybe too much actually...

Pickard studied at Purdue university under david E. Nichols, and was a skilled chemist, he may have even released "lambda" ( λ ) blotters containing lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide before Nichols published on the compound...however philosophically I see pickard as more of a drug dealer than anything, and have heard some fairly bad things about the guy.

I grow cacti as well, but also keep a stash of dried plant matter around, though I can say I definantly get satisfaction out of growing these beautiful cacti.

-eg

Ulim
#11 Posted : 7/29/2016 1:51:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Ulim wrote:

Since you understand German, why not "Natur- und Wirkstoffchemie"? It's organic chemistry with a focus on plant extracts and their action on the human body. You can learn how to extract, analyze and modify ergolines, phenethyalmines or tryptamines so they produce certain effects in the human body. On an academic level.

Thats pretty interesting.