We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Introduction Options

ClaroinVitam
#1 Posted : 7/28/2016 3:46:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found it required to introduce myself to the Nexus. A most interesting realm this is.

I am not new to psychedelics, though by some standards I am; for approx. 3-4 years now I've used psychedelics, with many past uses I cannot remember. I once developed and have fully broken an amphetamine addiction, and I accredit acacia + syrian rue brews as being helpful in this process. Also, the same drink is what showed me the disgust to be found in the taste of cigarettes ... realizing how truly horrible (consumer-market quality) tobacco products are.
So I can say I have had very positive enlightening experiences from psychedelic use. I have also drank San Pedro, which is very wonderful and probably was my favorite 'experience' thus far. I had open eyed hologram style visuals over everything, which appeared as the future, with plants having overgrown all man made structures i saw,..and the leaves had eyes, and they particularly formed borders around the tops of walls. San Pedro has a very stunning and wise plant spirit to translate to us! After this I was teleported outside of my body and watched as I left my body (conscious teleportation/astral projection/hyperspace connection - event)
This feeling is incredible to recall and ineffable as many are. It was as if my spirit or soul, conscious energy, left my ego and viewed myself from an outside perspective, before exploring the universe, mentally-visually in my experience.

I hope to benefit the nexus by adding positive forum topics and interesting subjects of discussion

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcaciaConfusedYah
#2 Posted : 7/28/2016 3:49:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hello my friend! I am so glad to see you post. Our chat convos were very fun and i am glad you found this place. <3

Do you have any aya trip reports you would like to share? We'd love to read them.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

ClaroinVitam
#3 Posted : 7/28/2016 4:04:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find it hard to retell these events off hand... they come to my memory in passing Smile

This makes me think I should begin writing to retell every day, as well as individual trips.
I find this a smarter idea the more I think about it. As it is the Nexus proves an appropriate logbook for such trip reports Laughing

ClaroinVitam
#4 Posted : 7/28/2016 4:12:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last Summer I remember a time of drinking acacia and rue seed; I drank a brew with nutmeg and other spices in it, while on a noteworthy drive due to the scenic views and slightly frightening bridge crossing,.. I was not driving by the way Smile
It tasted like chocolate milk, or ovaltine maybe, it has a particular taste that's almost similar, it's a powdered chocolate milk drink mix thing ... anyways I remember arriving at a mall close to the beach and being there for a while and eating some mushrooms after drinking, so they were potentiated... the gram or so I had was delicious little snack Very happy they were what looked like liberty caps. After being in the mall and collecting some semiprecious stones they had for sale there I went back out and saw mandlebrot fractal style patterns all over the pavement and grass and any similar flat smooth surfaces, it was just very 'background' and natural not at all overwhelming but beautifully visual, and when we got to the beach this was very exaggerated and I partially buried myself in the sand and remember thinking how large I felt yet still such a tiny isolated singularity that is 'me' really is

I also remember thinking how beautiful the lady in the group of people I was with is and was elated with her presence .. she gave me the mushrooms too