We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Greetings Options

SkunK
#1 Posted : 7/23/2016 1:26:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wanted to introduce myself around the forums. I had previously joined a few months/year ago and have not been an active member since I joined. My intention was to gather information pertaining to DMT and the plants that contain said compounds. I have not had the pleasure of trying DMT or any plants that contain DMT.

I am an avid horticulturist who at this time has a few DMT Containing plants in Cultivation. A few of there plants are
1)Mimosa Hostilis
2)Acacia (I have a few in cultivation)
3)Paychotria Vardis (carthagenensis, Alba, Nexus & a Bach clone said to contain the light)
4)Phalaris Cannary Grass
5)desmanthus illinoensis
6)Mimosa Pudica "Sensitive Plant

I'm also growin a few other plants that will be useful for my Ayahuasca journey when the time comes.
-Banisteriopsis caapi
-Passion Flower Incarnata
-peganum harmala

I also grow a lot of other Ethno plants..
1)Peyote
2)Trichocereus Cacti *San Pedro/Bridgesii
3)Salvia D
4)Cannabis
5)Dauntra (Angel Trumpet/Devils Trumpet/Jimsom Weed)
6)morning Glorys(Heavenly Blue/Flying Saucers)
7)Rivea Corymbosa
8 )Active Fungi (Cubes/Dung/Woodlovers)
9)Toothache Plant
10)Tobacco
11)Coleus (very interested in finding out information on this plant and ita uses and effects but haven't been ale to find any solid first hand experience with this one)
12)Papaver Somniferum/Poppies

And have many more planned or in the works

I'm skunk and I'm a horticultural junkie. Love growing me some interesting plants. And love the actives.

Hope I fit in around here and I'm really hoping to learn as much as I can about DMT & Ayahuasca as I plan to journey with both from plants I've cultivated from seeds or through cuttings. I've grown a close bond to these plants through loving care that I've given them.

I'm unfortunately I'm in a situation that I don't know anyone that likes to use Ethno plants to journy with which means i don't really have a trusted sitter . So when I indulge in mushrooms I'm usually alone as I would be with other such ethnos. So when the time comes to try Ayahuasca or DMT I'll be un supervised and alone. This is a little frightening for someone interested in dipping their toes into these two medicines and have no experience with it.

I have a few books I've been reading through on Ayahuasca. A couple on DMT i plan to read through and have been rrading up everything i can on forums. I'm in no hurry to dive into this and feel when the time is right my plants will speak to me and let me know. Right now I'm growing a bond with my plants and doing a lot of research about the topics.

I have my reasons for wanting to try Ayahuasca. There is some inner self exploration I would like to visit and do some self searching. I've heard some wonderful reports about Ayahuasca and how it has changed so many people's lives for the better. I have some issues I hope I can find and address with this plant bases medicine.

Anyhow I look forward to being apart of the forum from here on out, and hope I can make some connections here at DMT-Nexus that can help guide me on my path. Look forward to hearing from everyone around here and seeing you around the forums. Once I learn how to attach files on posts I'll share a little around here of some of my projects

Skunk

The best time to sow a seed was 5 years ago.... the next best time is right now.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 7/23/2016 3:34:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

I love plant a as well, I'm more of an organic chemistry enthusiast, but have some college botany and a few Entheogenic plants currently in cultivation.

It's good to see another plant enthusiast here.

I wish you the best on your exploration of ayahuasca, and would be happy to offer any information that I can.

Are you familiar with extraction processes? I actually think it's best to try smoked DMT before ayahuasca, but that's just my personal view on the matter, and everybody is different.

Any way, welcome.

-eg

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 7/23/2016 4:53:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, some nice plants you've got there. But be carefull with the datura though. It's a dangerous plant when too much is taken. I don't know how much would be safe to use as admixture in ayahuasca brews, but yu've got to be realy, realy carefull with that plant.

But anyway, ayahuasca is a lot like a shroom experience (though i like it more than shrooms). If you can handle shrooms, you will also be able to handle caapi/chacruna brews. I don't know about the non-caapi vines, sometimes refered to as 'black caapi', or brews containing shiric sanango and other more uncommon admixtures, but 'normal' ayahuasca is nothing to be afraid of, realy.

SkunK
#4 Posted : 7/25/2016 8:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
Welcome!

I love plant a as well, I'm more of an organic chemistry enthusiast, but have some college botany and a few Entheogenic plants currently in cultivation.

It's good to see another plant enthusiast here.

I wish you the best on your exploration of ayahuasca, and would be happy to offer any information that I can.

Are you familiar with extraction processes? I actually think it's best to try smoked DMT before ayahuasca, but that's just my personal view on the matter, and everybody is different.

Any way, welcome.

-eg

I get a lot of joy cultivating and using my own Plants and Fungi. Let's me build a connection with them that make the experience more personal for myself... if that makes sense to anyone.

When it Comes to extractions I'm not very well versed and have never completed a DMT extraction. But have read a lot of documents pertaining to MH Root Bark extractions. And have been reading a lot on mescaline extraction. I'm pretty good at following instructions and hope with the help of the forum this winter I hope to be up to snuff and making a mescaline extraction from some of my cacti I've had growing. This was a big draw for me joining this site,with all the gifted people here willing to help a traveler lean new skills.

mescaline will be the first of my goals pertaining to extractions id like to accomplish as I've been growing a few cacti from cuttings for a year or so and i also have a few hundred yearling cacti that will eventually he used to supply myself with that sacrament.

I too was thinking smoked DMT would be a good place for me to dip my toes into to aquire some first hand knowledge and I've heard that from others as well. Seeing as I'm a lone traveler as well.

Once I'm more integrated into the forum I'd love all the help and information about DMT.. it's Less been on my bucket list of substances to try but the lack if knowing people in the loop makes I a substance unobtainable for myself unless I cultivate it myself. Ordering seeds aND embarking on this lengthy process is very rewarding and will hopefully give me a personal connection as it has done for mushrooms and other entheogenic substances I've grown. For me half the journey is the process of reaching my goals.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Skunk

The best time to sow a seed was 5 years ago.... the next best time is right now.

SkunK
#5 Posted : 7/25/2016 8:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Wow, some nice plants you've got there. But be carefull with the datura though. It's a dangerous plant when too much is taken. I don't know how much would be safe to use as admixture in ayahuasca brews, but yu've got to be realy, realy carefull with that plant.

But anyway, ayahuasca is a lot like a shroom experience (though i like it more than shrooms). If you can handle shrooms, you will also be able to handle caapi/chacruna brews. I don't know about the non-caapi vines, sometimes refered to as 'black caapi', or brews containing shiric sanango and other more uncommon admixtures, but 'normal' ayahuasca is nothing to be afraid of, realy.

Thanks for the complements... The Datura plants are for the horticulturelist in me that craves to cultivate anything I can get my hands on. This is a one time thing for my own curiosity Sake so I can lean 1st hand about this plant how it grows.. I have no intention of using it and after this summer will be the last time I cultivate it around the house. I do plant to keep my Angel Trumpets and over winter them with my other tropical plants in a basement room for patio blooms as decorations.

I greatly enjoy Cubensis Mushrooms and look forward to fall and hopefully some PS.Cyans (woodlovers) I'll be able to enjoy. Right now I have a nice personal stash of boomers I munch out on a few times a month. I handle my Cubensis very well. So that is nice to here its similar to shrooms.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Skunk

SkunK
#6 Posted : 7/26/2016 5:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So here are a few of my projects I'll be working on the end of the year and into the new year. I've got quite the collection of psychotria plants ( carthagenensis, vardis, Alba, Nexus and a Bach#6 clone) I've been told for use that the Bach#6 is a light containing plant as is the Vardis.these two are rather slow growers so I'll be using my horticultural skills to graft the two mentioned strains on to some faster growing Carthagenensis plants which seem to grow at 4x the speed. So hoping by summer to have some well growing grafted plants.

These are my freshly transplanted shoots from leaf cuttings I've been taking. This plant is rather easy to produce shoots off a simple leaf. I find my placing the leaf on an angle in the soil prompts more opportunities for shoots to develop. Thea can be separated and potted up into their own pots or used for grafts into some quicker growing specimens.

Leaf cuttinga used to produce shoots for my grafting bonanza this fsll/winter in a mini indoor greenhouse.

Some of my artificially grown plants: (under 2000watts of HPS/MH)

Naturally grown P.V

Here are my grafting stock

Some other P.V/P.A & P.C plants growing outdoors in a mini green house

I'm also excited for my L.Williamsii grow I'll be knocking off early October. Been stocking up on seed so I can have a diverse collection... well be doing a few thousand seeds for thus project.
Here are a few of my L.Williamsii that have already been started a couple months ago.
These are about 6 months old

These are about 4 years old and are hard grown.

Here is a look at a seed project for some hybrid cacti undid last winter (some are grown artificially other are outdoors and some indoors)

A brief look at some other projects:

I hope the community here @ DMT-Nexus will see the skunk as a useful member and promote me so I'm able to showcase my projects and help guide this horticultural junkie along his path of evolution to help put some of these plants to good use. I don't like tooting my own horn but I do have some skills with horticulture and I'm sure i could be of use to the community pertaining to growing said plants...

I guess I'll continually update this post with projects as they progress and develop over the next few months.

Skunk

SkunK
#7 Posted : 7/27/2016 10:20:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:

When you're comparing it to shrooms, there are many levels to a shoom experience, out of curiosity home many grams would you say similar. I love me some shrooms, but havent past the 4 gram range. I prefer to eat then fresh so I consume a runs 30-40 grams fresh picked. I have endless opportunitys to experiment with shroom and dosage and would like to get into the range your talking about.

I have always enjoy the experience off of 4 (40)gram dose and put me to that place where I'm free to do my soul searching and have some really wild visuals. Maybe its time for me to practice getting up into the higher range off dosage with my mushrooms?

My DMT/Ayahuasca journey is still a ways out while I grow my plants out. I'd like to try it the historic way, using Caapi and P Viridis but the Ban Caapi seems like a slow grower for myself when I'm located.....I have started growing a few Syrian Rue Plants which I hope to be able to harvest seeds from which could be used as a replacement for the Caapi. The seeds are also lovely sourced at stores. I don't like ordering things in the mail so ordering Caapi is not an option I will be looking into.
-what do people feel about replacing the Caapi with the Syrian Rue Seeds in am Ayahuasca Brew?
-Will any part of the experience be missing if I switch them out?
-personal Pro's & Cons?

SkunK

SkunK
#8 Posted : 7/27/2016 11:30:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a look at last winters Psilocybin Cubansis grow...

Skunk

SkunK
#9 Posted : 7/27/2016 11:37:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a look at last winters Psilocybin Cubansis grow...

Skunk

Intezam
#10 Posted : 7/28/2016 9:13:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis
#11 Posted : 7/28/2016 2:57:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm quite a Mycology enthusiast myself, I have been collecting and in the study of wild fungi for quite a while, with a particular focus on panaeolus cinctulus mushrooms and their relation to similar species. I'm also very knowledgeable regarding stropharia cubensis cultivation as well...Though I'm learning every day, and always enjoy speaking with those who are more knowledgeable than myself.

I'm going to sound like a pretentious nerd here, by why not draw your mushrooms in taxonomic correct fashion?

Sorry, it's drives me crazy to see stropharia cubensis written by a mushroom that's not depicted in taxonomicly correct fashion, why not be depicting a conic to convex pileus which is a golden tan, and a thick white stipe with prominent annulus? or depicting purple-Brown gills which are Adnate to adnexed?...I mean, I may be too picky, but why not at least depict the annulus?

...besides, when you depict your fungi in taxonomiclly correct fashion, it aides in a deeper understanding of the mushrooms features and aides in the ability to recognize small features and details.

Any way, I would be interested in discussing plant and fungi cultivation.

-eg

SkunK
#12 Posted : 7/28/2016 4:34:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm quite a Mycology enthusiast myself, I have been collecting and in the study of wild fungi for quite a while, with a particular focus on panaeolus cinctulus mushrooms and their relation to similar species. I'm also very knowledgeable regarding stropharia cubensis cultivation as well...Though I'm learning every day, and always enjoy speaking with those who are more knowledgeable than myself.

I'm going to sound like a pretentious nerd here, by why not draw your mushrooms in taxonomic correct fashion?

Sorry, it's drives me crazy to see stropharia cubensis written by a mushroom that's not depicted in taxonomicly correct fashion, why not be depicting a conic to convex pileus which is a golden tan, and a thick white stipe with prominent annulus? or depicting purple-Brown gills which are Adnate to adnexed?...I mean, I may be too picky, but why not at least depict the annulus?

...besides, when you depict your fungi in taxonomiclly correct fashion, it aides in a deeper understanding of the mushrooms features and aides in the ability to recognize small features and details.

-eg

There is a simple answers to way the mushroom is depicted in the picture the way it is.... and it's bugging me now.  I started making these envelopes last year when I was huge into growing mushrooms, and trading prints on another couple sites.    long story short these were drawn for another kind of mushroom... reason the shinny tape covering the origional labeling on that envelop.    Over the months i aquired a very large collection of prints.  I like to store my prints in dark envelopes to help preserve the print from degrading.  I've been successful getting germination from spores off of prints that were well over 10+ years old.   During my collection phase I ran out of time trying to organize my collections.  These are just hobbies and it was beginning to take up too much time and interfear with family. Yes I'm a family man and family comes first and formost.  So in order to be able to continue my hobbies I've had to cut back on the time I spend drawing and labeling everything.  With over 200 various plants in the house mushroom cultivation, work and a family.  One has to prioritize what is important.

With so many projects in can't bothered to go through my print collecting (40+ cube prints) and redraw all the ones I've taped over and re-stored.   I'm a lucky man the wife let's me do what I do, so I have had to make comprises over the months.

Over this time this traveler has mainly focused on growing cubensis.   My goals and passions have shifted in the last couple months and I've begun seeking some stronger varitities.  Mainly Dung & Woodlover Varitities. As the above statment I don't get to self explore as much as I would like to due to all my obligations and projects that need constant attention. I do have a lot going on like just last night I started another project for an indoor turtle tank and I'm attempting to grown some Egyptian Blue lotus.  I have to pick and choose what is important to myself and prioritize those things I choose to do.  I don't trade very often anymore so being politically correct doesn't bother myself as much as others. I would much rather speND my free time getting plants and fungi growing as the saying goes "The best time to plant was t years ago, the next best time is right now"! I live by that koto and some of my projects are going to be very time consuming and take many years to get to a point where I'm please with them.

Currently I'm very interested in my projects pertaining to:
 Psilocybe cyanescens
 Psilocybe azurescens
 Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata

There is nothing like watching mycelium leap from cardboard to wood.  I have a few projects related to the above 3.  One I'm very excited for, is the attempt to over winter some Ps.Cyans beds out door where I live.  Which after taking to a few local growers who are even future north than myself and have been successful in doing this, I'm super excited to say in have one outdoor trial bed that has been on the ground for going on a month now, and is doing very well. It's a 56quart cooler that has been sunk into the ground. I fell the cooler with help give a needed level of protecting from the bitter cold and the Chinooks we have around these parts. We will see how this project turns out.

I have also been setting up for an Indoor attempt to fruit some Woodlovers.  I have the perfect setup located in cool mechanical room of the house where it will be easier to control the proper Temps to encourage fruiting in Woodlover.  I've been taking in depth with a member in another site who has successfully been harvesting Ps.Cyans fruits from an indoor grow.  This would be just marvelous if I'm able to pull it off.  I do have some high hopes.  These projects will be taking off in a couple of Months come fall where I live.

I'm also very interested in Panaeolus and it's funny you have brought up the panaeolus cinctulus, for these are very prolific around where I live.    Actually I believe all over the US and very prolific in Canada in Alberta & British Columbia.    We find these growing all over nutriat rich lawns. I have some wild prints I've collected over the years.  But have never sampled the fruits.  If they are on par with Pan Cyans this would actually be a very good project for me to make some beds with local fungi that would thrive in my geographic location.

How would you compare the potency of panaeolus cinctulus to panaeolus cyanescens? 

I have some wild prints I've aquired of some Pan Cyans from Queensland & one from Tazmania if I'm not mistaken;  I am planning on growing these for a winter project this year.  Cubes are just fine and dandy but I'm craving something with a little more kick to them, more bang for the buck.

I'm always interested go talk ship about plants and fungi... and about any currant project you may find of intrest.

Skunk

SkunK
#13 Posted : 7/28/2016 4:39:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
Smile what a nice garden Thumbs up

Thank you kindly for the complements it's very humbling the kind words. I can't wait for 5 years in to these projects then I can say the same thing!

Skunk

SkunK
#14 Posted : 7/28/2016 5:03:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I'd share some more Poppy Port that bloomed today.....

Skunk

entheogenic-gnosis
#15 Posted : 7/29/2016 2:38:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SkunK wrote:

-eg

There is a simple answers to way the mushroom is depicted in the picture the way it is.... and it's bugging me now.  I started making these envelopes last year when I was huge into growing mushrooms, and trading prints on another couple sites.    long story short these were drawn for another kind of mushroom... reason the shinny tape covering the origional labeling on that envelop.    Over the months i aquired a very large collection of prints.  I like to store my prints in dark envelopes to help preserve the print from degrading.  I've been successful getting germination from spores off of prints that were well over 10+ years old.   During my collection phase I ran out of time trying to organize my collections.  These are just hobbies and it was beginning to take up too much time and interfear with family. Yes I'm a family man and family comes first and formost.  So in order to be able to continue my hobbies I've had to cut back on the time I spend drawing and labeling everything.  With over 200 various plants in the house mushroom cultivation, work and a family.  One has to prioritize what is important.

With so many projects in can't bothered to go through my print collecting (40+ cube prints) and redraw all the ones I've taped over and re-stored.   I'm a lucky man the wife let's me do what I do, so I have had to make comprises over the months.

Over this time this traveler has mainly focused on growing cubensis.   My goals and passions have shifted in the last couple months and I've begun seeking some stronger varitities.  Mainly Dung & Woodlover Varitities. As the above statment I don't get to self explore as much as I would like to due to all my obligations and projects that need constant attention. I do have a lot going on like just last night I started another project for an indoor turtle tank and I'm attempting to grown some Egyptian Blue lotus.  I have to pick and choose what is important to myself and prioritize those things I choose to do.  I don't trade very often anymore so being politically correct doesn't bother myself as much as others. I would much rather speND my free time getting plants and fungi growing as the saying goes "The best time to plant was t years ago, the next best time is right now"! I live by that koto and some of my projects are going to be very time consuming and take many years to get to a point where I'm please with them.

Psilocybe cyanescens
 Psilocybe azurescens

There is nothing like watching mycelium leap from cardboard to wood.  I have a few projects related to the above 3.  One I'm very excited for, is the attempt to over winter some Ps.Cyans beds out door where I live.  Which after taking to a few local growers who are even future north than myself and have been successful in doing this, I'm super excited to say in have one outdoor trial bed that has been on the ground for going on a month now, and is doing very well. It's a 56quart cooler that has been sunk into the ground. I fell the cooler with help give a needed level of protecting from the bitter cold and the Chinooks we have around these parts. We will see how this project turns out.

I have also been setting up for an Indoor attempt to fruit some Woodlovers.  I have the perfect setup located in cool mechanical room of the house where it will be easier to control the proper Temps to encourage fruiting in Woodlover.  I've been taking in depth with a member in another site who has successfully been harvesting Ps.Cyans fruits from an indoor grow.  This would be just marvelous if I'm able to pull it off.  I do have some high hopes.  These projects will be taking off in a couple of Months come fall where I live.

I'm also very interested in Panaeolus and it's funny you have brought up the panaeolus cinctulus, for these are very prolific around where I live.    Actually I believe all over the US and very prolific in Canada in Alberta & British Columbia.    We find these growing all over nutriat rich lawns. I have some wild prints I've collected over the years.  But have never sampled the fruits.  If they are on par with Pan Cyans this would actually be a very good project for me to make some beds with local fungi that would thrive in my geographic location.

How would you compare the potency of panaeolus cinctulus to panaeolus cyanescens? 

I have some wild prints I've aquired of some Pan Cyans from Queensland & one from Tazmania if I'm not mistaken;  I am planning on growing these for a winter project this year.  Cubes are just fine and dandy but I'm craving something with a little more kick to them, more bang for the buck.

I'm always interested go talk ship about plants and fungi... and about any currant project you may find of intrest.

Skunk

Sorry about that, I know I was probably just being pretentious, I understand that cultivators of plants and fungi are not always artists...Though when you see depictions of plants and fungi, don't you look for actual taxonomic features as well?...regardless, I probably did not need to say anything.

I used to grow cannabis, but my state legalized, and cheap quality cannabis is now available from stores on every street corner, which made personal growing unnecessary, I mean I will grow cannabis if I have too, but honestly I'd rather just buy it, cannabis is a pain in the ads to grow, at least compared to mescaline cacti, which I grow now.

Psilocybe azurescens is a key interest of mine, Paul staments has elucidated its natural habitat, however cultivation would be much more reasonable than wild harvest, which requires a road trip to the Pacific north west...

I have been collecting panaeolus cinctulus fungi for the past 4 years, as well as its look alike species Panaeolina foenisecii. In my state, Panaeolina foenisecii are said to be active, and hospital reports confirm this, yet Panaeolina foenisecii only produce serotonin, and 5-hydroxy-tryptophan...so, is this a case of misidentification? Are people taking panaeolus cinctulus (which grow in the same season on the same substrate in the same habitats) and mistaking them for Panaeolina foenisecii?
...Perhaps the mycellium of panaeolus cinctulus is passing water soluble active tryptamine compounds to the mycellium of Panaeolina foenisecii, through Hyphea, causing psilocin to be present in Panaeolina foenisecii...
...or, is it just simple misidentification of P. Femicola, P. Cinctulus, and other rarely identified but active panaeolus LBMs which grow in the same habitat and season.

One thing I have noticed is that Panaeolina foenisecii spore prints from my state are very dark, near black, now, panaeolus cinctulus is differentiated by its purple-black spore print, Panaeolina foenisecii spore print should be rust brown, however in my state the Panaeolina foenisecii are near black...under a microscope a correct distinction can be made as one spores are smooth and the others are covered in "bumps", though microscopic examination should not be necessary...

I've experimented in growing opium poppies, I would produce raw opium, or occasionally would separate out pure morphine and codeine, it's even possible to dry the pods and brew a narcotic tea with them...however, opioid use is at an all time high in the United states, and is destroying communities and lives...even rap artists promote something called "lean", which is promethazine/codeine cough syrup mixed with soda and candy, and it's causing a new wave of opioid destruction, these people make a distinction between "lean" and heroin, when in reality it's nearly the same...any way, after seeing the heroin explosion, mass pharmaceutical opioid abuse, and even new phenomenons like "lean", I have completely stopped any cultivation of opioid plants...Though if other choose to I don't judge, I think telling people their drugs are garbage while promoting my own drugs is pure drug snobbery, I feel people should have the right to use whatever they want, even if it's dangerous...

I wish I could take a huge bag of Desmanthus leptolobus seeds mixed with peganum harmala seeds and spread them across the land, every environment where the plants are able to grow I would cover with seeds, producing wild "ayahuasca analogue" fields... it's environmental psychoactivism, if you want to ensure that anybody and everybody who wants it can have free access to these plants, a campaign of spreading seeds would need to be in order...but this is just a day-dream...

I attached some pictures of my mushroom collections, my cacti, a mescaline citrate extract, and others...

-eg
entheogenic-gnosis attached the following image(s):
KINDLE_CAMERA_1464861749000.jpg (273kb) downloaded 91 time(s).
KINDLE_CAMERA_1467803047000.jpg (309kb) downloaded 89 time(s).
KINDLE_CAMERA_1467481683000.jpg (186kb) downloaded 89 time(s).
KINDLE_CAMERA_1425367116000.jpg (279kb) downloaded 89 time(s).

Ulim
#16 Posted : 7/29/2016 3:11:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked Thats quite a handfull of plants you got there. Drool
Quite like the Passiflora. Mine has yet to bloom in 3 years...

Coleus is apparently not active at all. Did a lot of reasearch on that. Most people say they get nothing. Some say light drunk like buzz which is probably just placebo. Seems to be dependent on the plant.

What psychoactives did you take? I guess shrooms and weed. Did you do cacti yet?
I got small san pedro and peyote too. Cant wait for them to grow big and strong

Here a small list of things you could add to your giant collection:

Lotus Pink/Blue/Purple
Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum)
Leonotis some kind
Leonorus some kind
Ephedra
Sida Cordifolia

Arent you afraid of getting busted with so much stuff??

SkunK
#17 Posted : 7/29/2016 4:00:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a few different Passion Flowers in cultivation but a few are young seeflings just starting out life. They are very beautify flowers and I'm blessed with blooms througH-out the spring and summer months. Our passion flower took about 6 years to bloom, that being said we have 4 distinct season so growth only occurs for a couple months a year.
Psychoactives I have taken would be....
WEED
SHROOMS
LSD
MDMA
SALVIA D
OPIUM TEA
2CI or Similar was told it was synthetic mescaline.

I have yet to try Cacti but it's high on my list of substances to try as is DMT.

I do have some Ephedra seeds I'll be attempting to grow this winter.

As for the legality part I'm not worried as only my mushrooms & Salvia are concidered illigal. I only grow a quick batch of ushrooms when needed and store them for future use. My wpodlovers are 95% outdoors and one would have tonk own what they are searching for to find my beds.

I'm a legal MJ Grower/Patient. Opium poppies I've never scared to collect tar, they are grown purely for their pretty blooms which our bee hives absolutely love. So I don't fear growing them as they actually grow all around. Police only harass people who nate actively harvesting collecting the tar by means of lancing. Cacti and The L.Williamsii are all legal l as are all my DMT producing plants.

So I'm not worried at all about legal action against me. They have bigger fish to fry in ths small pond.

Skunk

SkunK
#18 Posted : 7/29/2016 6:43:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SkunK wrote:

-eg

Psilocybe cyanescens
 Psilocybe azurescens

Skunk

Sorry about that, I know I was probably just being pretentious, I understand that cultivators of plants and fungi are not always artists...Though when you see depictions of plants and fungi, don't you look for actual taxonomic features as well?...regardless, I probably did not need to say anything.

I used to grow cannabis, but my state legalized, and cheap quality cannabis is now available from stores on every street corner, which made personal growing unnecessary, I mean I will grow cannabis if I have too, but honestly I'd rather just buy it, cannabis is a pain in the ads to grow, at least compared to mescaline cacti, which I grow now.

Psilocybe azurescens is a key interest of mine, Paul staments has elucidated its natural habitat, however cultivation would be much more reasonable than wild harvest, which requires a road trip to the Pacific north west...

I have been collecting panaeolus cinctulus fungi for the past 4 years, as well as its look alike species Panaeolina foenisecii. In my state, Panaeolina foenisecii are said to be active, and hospital reports confirm this, yet Panaeolina foenisecii only produce serotonin, and 5-hydroxy-tryptophan...so, is this a case of misidentification? Are people taking panaeolus cinctulus (which grow in the same season on the same substrate in the same habitats) and mistaking them for Panaeolina foenisecii?
...Perhaps the mycellium of panaeolus cinctulus is passing water soluble active tryptamine compounds to the mycellium of Panaeolina foenisecii, through Hyphea, causing psilocin to be present in Panaeolina foenisecii...
...or, is it just simple misidentification of P. Femicola, P. Cinctulus, and other rarely identified but active panaeolus LBMs which grow in the same habitat and season.

One thing I have noticed is that Panaeolina foenisecii spore prints from my state are very dark, near black, now, panaeolus cinctulus is differentiated by its purple-black spore print, Panaeolina foenisecii spore print should be rust brown, however in my state the Panaeolina foenisecii are near black...under a microscope a correct distinction can be made as one spores are smooth and the others are covered in "bumps", though microscopic examination should not be necessary...

I've experimented in growing opium poppies, I would produce raw opium, or occasionally would separate out pure morphine and codeine, it's even possible to dry the pods and brew a narcotic tea with them...however, opioid use is at an all time high in the United states, and is destroying communities and lives...even rap artists promote something called "lean", which is promethazine/codeine cough syrup mixed with soda and candy, and it's causing a new wave of opioid destruction, these people make a distinction between "lean" and heroin, when in reality it's nearly the same...any way, after seeing the heroin explosion, mass pharmaceutical opioid abuse, and even new phenomenons like "lean", I have completely stopped any cultivation of opioid plants...Though if other choose to I don't judge, I think telling people their drugs are garbage while promoting my own drugs is pure drug snobbery, I feel people should have the right to use whatever they want, even if it's dangerous...

I wish I could take a huge bag of Desmanthus leptolobus seeds mixed with peganum harmala seeds and spread them across the land, every environment where the plants are able to grow I would cover with seeds, producing wild "ayahuasca analogue" fields... it's environmental psychoactivism, if you want to ensure that anybody and everybody who wants it can have free access to these plants, a campaign of spreading seeds would need to be in order...but this is just a day-dream...

I attached some pictures of my mushroom collections, my cacti, a mescaline citrate extract, and others...

-eg

We have legal Cannabis here as well, and some very good chronic. But being a horticultural junkie in Can grow a quality of weed that far exceeds dispenseries. And I enjoy the process of cultivating my own organize smoke at a fraction of the cost.

As far as my Poppies go they are grown for the blooms only. Plus out bee colonies love them. I've only experimented with pod tea a few times and frankly it's not my cup of tea. That said it is a very important medical crop. One with huge Benifits for the masses. I do keep my pods and have debated making a laudium wine. As with any drug there is a fine line between use and abuse. And unfortunately most drugs get abused and used for the wrong reasons. I call myself a horticulturelist first and a recreational traveler second. I try not to use any substance more than once a month with MJ being the exception.

When you say...
"I wish I could take a huge bag of Desmanthus leptolobus seeds mixed with peganum harmala seeds and spread them across the land, every environment where the plants are able to grow I would cover with seeds, producing wild "ayahuasca analogue" fields"

-is this concise red a true Ayahuasca Analogue? I though for a true Ayahuasca analogue one needed to have Caapi and Virdis? I'm still just learning about the ayahuasca experience so excuse my question if it is dumb.

You have some nice looking Cacti, what are the seedlings you have going,

Skunk

entheogenic-gnosis
#19 Posted : 7/29/2016 8:51:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In an effort to shorten the replies I copied and pasted your last response in quotations below:

Quote:
skunk said: We have legal Cannabis here as well, and some very good chronic. But being a horticultural junkie in Can grow a quality of weed that far exceeds dispenseries. And I enjoy the process of cultivating my own organize smoke at a fraction of the cost.

As far as my Poppies go they are grown for the blooms only. Plus out bee colonies love them. I've only experimented with pod tea a few times and frankly it's not my cup of tea. That said it is a very important medical crop. One with huge Benifits for the masses. I do keep my pods and have debated making a laudium wine. As with any drug there is a fine line between use and abuse. And unfortunately most drugs get abused and used for the wrong reasons. I call myself a horticulturelist first and a recreational traveler second. I try not to use any substance more than once a month with MJ being the exception.

When you say...
"I wish I could take a huge bag of Desmanthus leptolobus seeds mixed with peganum harmala seeds and spread them across the land, every environment where the plants are able to grow I would cover with seeds, producing wild "ayahuasca analogue" fields"

-is this concise red a true Ayahuasca Analogue? I though for a true Ayahuasca analogue one needed to have Caapi and Virdis? I'm still just learning about the ayahuasca experience so excuse my question if it is dumb.

You have some nice looking Cacti, what are the seedlings you have going,

Skunk

Any oral MAOI/DMT combination can be considered an ayahuasca analogue.

any combination of plants which are chemically identical to the plants used in ayahuasca, and which are used in an identical manner are ayahuasca analogues. Banisteriopsis caapi vine contains harmine, harmaline, and tetrahydroharmine, and peganum harmala seeds contain this same chemical profile. Making peganum harmala seeds analogous to banisteriopsis caapi vine, or an "analogue" of caapi.

When it comes to the DMT sources it's the same deal, however many of the DMT source plants also contain N-methyl-tryptamine and other trace tryptamine and beta-carboline compounds, yet they are still for all intents and purposes analogues of psychotoria viridis or diplopterys cabrerana, the DMT source plants used in ayahuasca.

Desmanthus leptolobus contains DMT, though the related Desmanthus illinoensis contains DMT, NMT, N-hydroxy-N-methyltryptamine, 2-hydroxy-N-methyltryptamine, and gramine, and I imagine D. leptolobus has a similar chemical profile, which needs to be taken into account, gramine is the most concerning compound present. I have heard years of anecdotal reports regarding successful extraction and use in ayahuasca analogue brews with both desmanthus plant species, in many cases these plants have been praised as a high yielding source for DMT extraction, and potent ayahuasca analogue ingrediants.

Regardless, the day-dream was spreading a harmine/harmaline/THH containing caapi analogue plant, with a DMT source plant, and it seemed peganum harmala and Desmanthus leptolobus could potentially thrive in the same environment, both plants actually grow as weeds in many places.

(I know this probably doesn't need to be said, but Laudanum is incredibly dangerous, alcohol and opioids can lead to severe narcosis, coma, respiratory Depression leading to death, and so on...mixing opioids and benzodiazepines and mixing opioids and alcohol are some of the most dangerous opioid combinations out there... )

-eg

Ulim
#20 Posted : 7/29/2016 10:43:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

(I know this probably doesn't need to be said, but Laudanum is incredibly dangerous, alcohol and opioids can lead to severe narcosis, coma, respiratory Depression leading to death, and so on...mixing opioids and benzodiazepines and mixing opioids and alcohol are some of the most dangerous opioid combinations out there... )

-eg

Picture slightly related.
Its a bit funny and sad how bad medicine was not that long ago.
I dont want to know how terrible you feel when you take this "medicine"

But alcohol and opiods are no fun. You just end up getting ataxia. Dont mix depressants with depressants. Also counts for Benzos/Downers and Alcohol just like eg said. Stop
Its usally never good to mix drugs of the same kind. Depressants + Depressants. Stimulants + Stimulatns. They just end up increasing in strenght by a huge magnitude.

Refer to this website for drug combinations. But always do your own research because there isnt everything on this site.
Ulim attached the following image(s):
CVHOeMiUYAAQSRn.jpg (38kb) downloaded 65 time(s).
bf9d5f5b5fc6312422f2d4afd9b0b291.jpg (18kb) downloaded 63 time(s).

123NEXT